"I have lots of MOV files on my Mac computer. When I want to share and upload them from my computer to social media websites, I can't make it after trying again and again. Is there any step that I miss or else? Anyone could help? Thanks in advance!"
MOV file format is a common format developed by Apple Computer. It can be recognized by many media players and editing program as well as contains multiple tracks like audio, video, effects, etc. As a result, the MOV files are larger than other media formats. FLV is a Flash-compatible video file which is supported by most Internet browsers. Thus, the FLV files are easier to be uploaded and shared on the websites.
From above, the best solution is to convert MOV to FLV if you want to post and share your MOV files to website. In this post, we will introduce some MOV to FLV converters for you and show you how to use them in details.
No 1. Convert MOV to FLV by DRmare Media Converter
DRmare MOV to FLV Converter is an all-in-one media converter, which allows you to convert MOV file to FLV file with lossless quality at a faster speed. It also provides other output video formats like MP4, MKV, AVI, etc.
In addition, you could edit your MOV file if you want such as adding effects, adding watermark, trimming and so on. And it can work well on both Windows and Mac OS and offers the free trial version for you to try it out.
DRmare MOV to FLV Converter
Now you could check the steps below to start to convert MOV file to FLV file with DRmare Media Converter.
- Step 1Import MOV files to DRmare
- Please install DRmare MOV to FLV Converter on your Mac or Windows computer first. Then launch it and click on the 'Add Files' button from the bottom left corner. You can browse and find the MOV videos on your computer. Next, choose and add the files to DRmare program. Alternatively, you could drag and drop the MOV files to DRmare main interface directly.
- Step 2Adjust MOV to FLV output format
- Move your mouse to the bottom right corner of DRmare main screen. Click on the 'Format' button and you will see the Format Setting window, in which you can define the MOV output video format as FLV. Besides, you could also customize your MOV video quality if you want.
- Step 3Trim MOV video (Optional)
- Once finished the setting, you could touch on the 'edit' icon to edit your MOV files. Here you could trim, add subtitle, add effect and so on according to your needs.
- Step 4Convert MOV file to FLV file
- Now press on the 'Convert' button at the bottom right corner to start to convert MOV to FLV format. After then, the converted MOV files will be converted as FLV and stored onto your computer. To check them, you could hit on the 'Converted' button next to the 'Convert' button.
No 2. Convert MOV to FLV via Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate
Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate supports to get MOV to FLV or other 1000 formats with high quality. And it also allows you to edit and enhance your videos as you like.
Now let's check how to transcode MOV videos to FLV with Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate.
Step 1. Download and install Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate on your PC.
Step 2. Open Aiseesoft program and click the 'Add Files' option to import your MOV files from your computer.
Step 3. Hit on the drop-down format menu and choose FLV as the output format.
Step 4. Touch on the 'Convert All' button to convert MOV file to FLV file and then you will get the FLV files.
No 3. MOV to FLV with ConvertFiles
ConvertFiles is an online MOV to FLV converter, which lets you convert and download MOV videos to FLV instantly.
See how to use ConvertFiles converter to convert MOV video files to FLV online.
Step 1. Enter to ConvertFiles website.
Step 2. Click on the 'Browse' button to select and import your MOV videos from your local device.
Step 3. Define FLV as the output format for MOV files.
Step4. Press on the 'Convert' button to start to convert MOV files to FLV.
No 4. Convert MOV to FLV through Convertio
Convertio is a free online MOV to FLV converter. You can use it to get your MOV files to FLV format easily and quickly. You can import files via local device, Dropbox, Google Drive and even URL.
Step 1. Go ahead to Convertio website.
Step 2. Touch on 'Choose Files' option to select and upload your MOV files from your Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
Step 3. Start to convert and adjust your MOV files if you want.
Step4. Once finished converted, you could download the converted MOV files to your computer or other devices.
As you had learned the top 4 MOV to FLV converters we showed you above, you could see it is easy to convert MOV format to FLV. However, if you want to find a suitable one for you, the DRmare Media Converter should be your first choice.
Compared to another three converters, the DRmare MOV to FLV Converter is more professional and stable and it offers more features for you to personalize your video files. It can batch convert video files without touching original quality at a faster speed.