[Solved] How to Play iTunes M4V Movies/TV Shows on Surface Pro
Q: Recently, I intent to buy a Surface Pro 4 tablet instead of my crashed Mac and then to watch my iTunes M4V movies and TV episodes on it, as it is equipped with a high screen resolution. But, I heard from my friends that iTunes M4V videos are not available for non-Apple devices due to the FairPlay DRM technology. Therefore, before I decide to purchase this smart Surface Pro 4 tablet, I would like to know is there any software can help me to transfer iTunes M4V videos to Surface?
View also: Transfer iTunes Videos to Android Tablets
Designed and manufactured by Microsoft Inc., Surface Pro 4 is truly an unquestionable digital media player with a 12.3 inches display. Besides, it also is thinner, lighter and more powerful than its predecessor, featuring Skylake CPUs, more RAM and SSD options with a greater resolution. If it’s possible to sync iTunes library on this outstanding device, this Surface must add brilliance to its present splendor.
Then how to make iTunes M4V movies and TV shows playable on Surface? Please read on this article to find out a professional iTunes DRM removal tool that can help you remove DRM protection from iTunes M4V videos with ease.
Part 1. Best Software to Remove DRM Restriction from iTunes Videos
Different from common MP4 format which can be recognized by various media players, iTunes videos are encoded with M4V format with built-in FairPlay DRM technology, which can only play on Apple-approved devices and players. In order to play iTunes movies on Surface Pro, you should get rid of the DRM protection in advance. Here, we highly recommend DRmare M4V Converter for Mac/Windows, one of the best iTunes DRM removal tools, which enables you to strip DRM limitation from iTunes M4V videos as well as convert iTunes M4V to other Surface compatible formats, such as MP4 format.
View also: Top 10 Best iTunes Tools
Part 2. Quick Tutorial on Converting iTunes M4V to Surface Pro with DRmare M4V Converter
With easy-to-use and excellent main interface, DRmare M4V to Surface Converter promises you to strip DRM from movies and TV shows purchased and rented from iTunes by doing a few clicks only. With this step-by-step guide, you can quickly iTunes videos played on Surface Pro 4 or other Surface tablets.
- Step 1Import your protected iTunes M4V videos to DRmare
- Click the "Add files" option at the bottom left of main interface of DRmare, and it will pop-up a new windows, in which iTunes library turns up automatically. And then you can choose the iTunes videos as you like. Or you can import iTunes M4V videos via drag&drop action directly.
- Step 2Specify the output format as MP4
- Tap the "Format" button, and you can get into the format windows, where you can set the output format as MP4. Also you can choose one of the compatible formats of Surface according to your needs. Wait, in this step, you are also able to customize the converted videos by clicking the "gear" option like bit rate, frame rate, etc.
- Step 3Convert iTunes M4V to Surface 4 tablet
- After all things finished, you just need to click the conversion button. DRmare M4V to Surface Converter will start to remove DRM from iTunes videos and convert them to your customized videos with a faster speed.
Part 3. More about Drmare M4V Converter
DRmare M4V Covnerter is specially developed to decrypt DRM technology from iTunes M4V purchases and rentals as well as transform DRM-ed iTunes M4V to other common formats, such as MP4, MOV, AVI, MPDG, MKV, etc. which are compatible with non-Apple devices. Besides, all audio tracks, subtitles including AC 3 Dolby 5.1 surround sound and CC could be retained 100%. In a word, thanks to these amazing functions, DRmre M4V Converter must be the best choice for you to play your iTunes M4V videos on this charming Surface Pro and other popular media players.