The online retailing giant, Amazon established its Cloud-based platform and ecosystem quietly. Amazon Drive, also famous for Cloud Drive previously, is a Cloud storage application, which is specialized in offering secure Cloud storage for your photos, videos, and files. Plus, Amazon Drive is available for Mac and Windows computers, plus mobile apps for Android and iOS. That is to say, with the Amazon account, you are able to back up your digital content to the Cloud and sync your uploaded videos, photos, as well as files to other devices according to your needs.
But can all videos be uploaded to the Amazon Drive, especially for special videos like iTunes movies and TV shows? Not really. You are not able to share iTunes videos to Amazon Cloud Drive directly. Of course, this is the key reason why I'm here to write this article about how to upload iTunes movies to Amazon Cloud Drive.
View also: Stream iTunes M4V on Amazon Fire TV
Part 1. Price and Plans about Amazon Cloud Drive
From March 29, 2011 released firstly the storage service to now, Amazon mainly offer two plans in the marketplace, respectively Prime Photos and Limited Storage.
As for the Prime Photos, you are able to be offered unlimited storage for photos, RAW files plus 5GB for videos and other files. Since Amazon Drive is available for iOS and Android devices, Kindle device, and Cloud Drive website, you can sync photos to Amazon Drive from all devices mentioned before. Besides, if you purchased a Kindle Fire tablet, the following benefits of this Prime Photos plan is that photos and videos can automatically back up from devices to the Cloud Drive. But when you subscribe this Prime Photos plan, you should keep in mind that Amazon claims that Prime Photos is only available for personal use, rather than commercial use.
First of all, Amazon provides 5GB of storage per year for free in some countries, such as US, China, Canada, etc. If 5GB is not enough to back up your all digital files, you can turn up to paid Amazon Digital Storage Plan, which can be divided into two types, respectively 100GB Amazon Digital Storage Plan at $11.95 per year and 1TB+ Amazon Digital Storage Plan at $59.99 per year. No matter which plan you choose, you can upload documents, photos, videos, and more to all your devices. Most importantly, if you are a Prime member, photos don’t count against your 100GB and 1TB.
Part 2. Best iTunes to Amazon Converter to Sync iTunes Movies to Cloud Drive
It's really a convenient thing for Amazon users to sync personal photos, videos, and others to devices with Amazon Cloud Drive. Unfortunately, iTunes movies and TV shows are encrypted by FairPlay DRM copyright technology preventing users from syncing iTunes purchased and rented videos to non-Apple ecosystem, also including Amazon Cloud Drive. As a consequence, if you would like to convert iTunes DRM purchases and rentals to Amazon Drive, you should get rid of annoying DRM restrictions with a powerful iTunes DRM removal solution. Here, we will meet DRmare M4V Converter for Mac/Windows, designed to break iTunes DRM lock with zero quality loss. By adopting innovative DRM decryption technology, this smart DRmare M4V Converter is an all-in-one iTunes DRM M4V Converter, which can not only strip DRM protection from iTunes both purchases and rentals, but also transfer iTunes DRM M4V to other common formats, such as MP4, MOV, AVI, MPEG, MKV, etc.
DRmare iTunes M4V to Amazon Converter
Part 3. Complete Tutorial on How to Remove DRM Protection from iTunes Videos
With the help of DRmare M4V Converter, you can convert iTunes DRM videos to DRM-free iTunes files, and then you can freely upload iTunes favorite videos to Amazon Cloud Drive. Now, you can follow this detailed guide to upload iTunes movies to Cloud Drive on Mac.
- Step 1 Add iTunes downloaded movies to DRmare
- Before you start to download iTunes movies to DRmare, please make sure that iTunes videos are downloaded on your Mac. There are two methods for you to import downloaded iTunes movies to DRmare, respectively clicking the "Add Files" button at the bottom left of the main interface or via dragging&dropping action directly.
- Step 2Start to remove DRM from iTunes videos
- When you have uploaded iTunes movies to DRmare successfully, you can customize the output settings, such as video size, bit rate, frame rate, destination folder. After that, you just need to click the "Convert" option at the button right of the main interface, DRmare will automatically convert iTunes DRM M4V files to unprotected iTunes movies at 30X faster speed.
- Step 3Upload iTunes movies to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Once the conversion procession finished, you can find out the non-DRM iTunes movies on the target folder that you set before. In order to sync iTunes movies to Amazon Drive, you should launch the Cloud Drive and login your Amazon Cloud Drive, which is the same as Amazon account. Now, the last thing you need to do is to click the "Add Files" of Amazon Drive and choose converted iTunes movies to upload.
Part 4. Special & Unique Features of Amazon Drive
1. File Sharing. Apart from downloading files and documents to wanted devices, you can generate a randomized sharing link. If you want to share your files with family or friends, you just need to send this generated link via email. Also, you can share this link to social media. Once anyone gets this link, they have access to these shared files without any limitation. When you don’t want to share documents in the future, you can break your shared link to make shared files private.
2. Amazon Prints. Although Amazon Prints is available for the U.S. customers, it's also worth mentioning that Amazon Drive lets their U.S. users edit their photos to order prints and photo books from this application. Once you have ordered successfully, Amazon will ship the print orders to your address as soon as possible.
3. Digital Media Players. With built-into Amazon Fire TV and Amazon Video app in other media player and smart TVs, Amazon Drive becomes the bridge to connect the device and personal digital files. Therefore, you can enjoy your uploaded photos and videos on a big home theater system. Once you have remove DRM protection from iTunes videos, and convert them to Amazon Cloud Drive, you can watch iTunes DRM movies and TV shows on Amazon Fire TV, media players, as well as almost all smart TVs.