Nokia Lumia series, also known as Microsoft Lumia, is a line of mobile smartphones designed and marketed by Microsoft, previously by Nokia. Up to now, Nokia has released a variety of extraordinary Windows phones to the market, such as Lumia 950 introduced in November 2015, and Lumia 650 launched in February 2016.
Featured with a 20-megapixel PureView camera, wireless charging capability, and a 3340mAh battery, Nokia Lumia 950XL has the stunning 5.7-inch Quad HD AMOLED display with a 1440*2560 resolution. Although Lumia 950XL has a big screen, it is still very slight at only 5.82 ounces. As for Lumia 650 smartphone, it comes with an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera and a 5MP front facing camera with a 5.0-inch touchscreen display.
Besides, this smart Nokia Lumia 650 runs Windows 10 Mobile with a 200mAh removable battery. With powerful preformance and premium design, there is no doubt that the Nokia Lumia 950XL and Lumia 650 are the smart choice for you.
View also: Stream iTunes Movies on ASUS ZenPhone
Part 1. Why You Can't Stream iTunes M4V Videos to Nokia Lumia 950XL/650
Maybe you have already bought one of the Nokia Lumia smartphones. Have you ever thought to watch your iTunes videos, such as movies, iTunes Extras, and others on your Lumia smartphone? Every barber knows that movies and TV shows purchased and rented from iTunes store are encoded as M4V container format with built-in FairPlay DRM copyright technology, in order to prevent you from playing iTunes M4V videos anywhere but on Apple-approved devices and players. As the result, you are not allowed to play iTunes M4V movies and TV episodes on your Nokia Lumia 950XL or Lumia 650 or other models directly. But the good news is that you still have chance to transfer iTunes DRM videos to Nokia Lumia series with a third-party software, which can strip DRM copyright protection from iTunes M4V videos and convert the DRM files to Nokia Lumia supported video formats, such as MP4.
Part 2. Best Solution to Sync iTunes DRM Videos to Lumia 950XL/650
Unveiled by DRmare Studio, DRmare iTunes M4V Converter is an excellent iTunes DRM removal solution, which can not only remove DRM restriction from iTunes digital content, like movies, iTunes Extras, music videos and TV shows losslessly, but also convert iTunes M4V to other common formats, such as AVI, MOV, MKV, of course also including MP4 compatible with Lumia smartphones. By adopting innovative decryption technology, you are permitted to sync your iTunes DRM movies and TV episodes to Nokia Lumia series, such as 950XL/650 at a faster speed with zero quality loss. In other words, all AC3 5.1 Dobly audio tracks, multilingual subtitles and closed captions can be 100% preserved.
DRmare iTunes M4V to Nokia Lumia Converter
Part 3. Steps to Convert iTunes M4V Movies and TV Shows to Nokia Lumia 950XL/650 for Playback
Before you start to follow this step-by-step tutorial, please make sure you have downloaded the DRmare iTunes DRM removal tool on your computer. Or you can download the free trial version to test whether it will meet your requirement firstly.
- Step 1 Import protected iTunes M4V videos to DRmare
- Double click to launch DRmare iTunes to Lumia Converter, and then there are two methods for you to add protected iTunes DRM videos that you want to convert. One is to simply touch the "Add Files" tab to choose wanted videos from iTunes library. The other is to drag and drop iTunes media files to source pane directly.
- Step 2Specify MP4 as the output format
- Once the purchased and rented iTunes M4V videos are imported, you just need to tap the "Format" option to choose MP4 as the output format. By the way, in this step, you are able to customize your converted videos by clicking the "Gear" button to change the bit rate, frame rate, etc. according to your needs.
- Step 3Convert iTunes videos to Lumia 950XL/650
- Now, please click the "Convert" tab, at the same time, DRmare will get rid of DRM protection and convert iTunes M4V videos to Lumia compatible MP4 format at a 30X faster speed.
- Step 4Sync iTunes unprotected DRM files to Nokia Lumia
- When the conversion progress finished, you can find out the DRM-free iTunes movies and TV show in the destination folder and copy them to Nokia Lumia 950XL/650 for playback.