Cyberlink PowerDVD is an all-round multimedia player for movies, audios, photos, etc. and even YouTube, which plays more than just DVD and Blu-ray disc. And it can let you enjoy your videos in better-than-original quality in your own home theater.
According to the features of Cyberlink PowerDVD, it is definitely a competent media player among other common media players. But it is a pity that you can't watch iTunes videos with it. Please read the post below to find out the reason and learn how to watch iTunes videos on Cyberlink PowerDVD.
Part 1. Why You Can't Play iTunes Videos on Cyberlink PowerDVD
The reason why you can't watch iTunes movies on Cyberlink PowerDVD is simple. It is because iTunes videos are under the protection of DRM. This will restrict you to play them on other players, so you need to use a third-party software to help you remove DRM protection before you play them via other media players.
As for the tool to get rid of DRM protection, here we highly recommend DRmare iTunes M4V Video Converter for Mac to you. This iTunes DRM removal program can help you convert purchased and rented iTunes videos with lossless quality. And then you can enjoy DRM-free iTunes videos on other devices, such as Huawei smartphone, Roku TV and more.
Now we provide the free version for you to take a try, you could download and install the program by clicking the "Download" button.
DRmare iTunes Video Converter
Part 2. Tutorial to Remove DRM from iTunes
It seems that removing DRM protection is difficulty, actually, it is very simple. And with the help of the intelligent DRmare iTunes Video Converter, it makes the converting process become easier. Next, please follow the guidance we show you to start converting your iTunes videos.
- Step 1Import purchased and rented iTunes videos
- Before converting, you need to download iTunes videos and authorize them to play on iTunes first. Then you can drag and drop the downloaded iTunes videos from your iTunes library to the main interface of DRmare converter program.
- Step 2Choose output format for Cyberlink PowerDVD
- As a professional DRM removal program, DRmare provides lots of output formats or settings for you to meet different requirements. With this program, you could change the size or volume of your videos as you like. For Cyberlink PowerDVD, MP4 format and parameters are OK, because MP4 is of high compatibility. If you just want a part of the iTunes video, you could click "Edit" and trim your video or add effects for it.
- Step 3Got DRM-free iTunes videos
- After the settings are done, you could click "Convert" button at the bottom right of the program interface to start converting. When the converting process finishes, the iTunes videos will be saved on your computer and you can go to "Converted" to check the converted iTunes videos. Then you can copy the converted iTunes videos to your Cyberlink PowerDVD and watch.
Part 3. Conclusion
It is an easy way on how to watch iTunes videos on Cyberlink PowerDVD, why not taking a try at once? With the DRmare iTunes Video Converter, you could remove DRM protection from iTunes videos and convert them into common formats for use, which lets you enjoy watching iTunes videos freely via multiple devices.
If you have any other technical issue, please feel free to write down in the comment section and let us know, and we will try our best to help you.