Q: I have downloaded and installed 5KPlayer on my computer to play iTunes Movies and TV shows. I searched for the supported video formats of 5KPlayer and found out that this wonderful media player is fully compatible with all file formats and codecs, including M4V, MP4, H.264, MKV, M2TS, AVCHD, FLV, AAC, AC3, etc. But when importing iTunes videos to 5KPlayer video player, it says these video files can't be recognized by 5KPlayer. What happened? Is it possible to watch iTunes movies and TV shows with the assistance of 5KPlayer? If not, what can I do to play iTunes videos on 5KPlayer freely?
Part 1. Everything We Know about 5KPlayer
Apart from an all-in-one free media player software for Mac and Windows, available for playing 4K resolution videos and music, 5KPlayer is also a stunning AirPlay media streamer for streaming media files from iPad, iPhone (X/8) iPod, Apple Watch to Mac/Windows and excellent online video downloader for freely downloading HD videos and music from online sharing websites, including YouTube, FaceBook, Vimeo, Myspace, USstream, and more. It is worth mentioning that this 5KPlayer is the home of your media library, since it allows you to establish your personal multimedia library stylishly. In short, 5KPlayer could be the No.1 superiority to enjoy and manage your all kinds of videos and music on different devices.
Part 2. Can We Watch iTunes Movies and TV Shows on 5KPlayer?
It is truth universally acknowledged that 5KPlayer is an amazing free M4V media player making it possible to play M4V video files. But what you should pay attention is iTunes videos are not only encoded in M4V container format, but also encrypted by FairPlay DRM technology. DRM protected M4V videos can be recognized and played by Apple iTunes with authorization. If you would like to make iTunes DRM video files available for 5KPlayer media player, the preferred method is removing DRM encryption from movies and TV shows purchased and rented from iTunes store with a third-party iTunes DRM removal tool.
DRmare M4V Converter for Mac/Windows is such a professional application which is specialized in breaking the DRM lock from iTunes purchases and rentals. More than removing iTunes movie DRM protection, DRmare DRM cracker is also a stunning DRM M4V Converter. It can convert DRM M4V to multiple audio and video formats, like MP4, MOV, AVI, MPEG, MKV, MP3, etc. What’s more, it works at 30X faster speed while converting iTunes M4V videos and removing DRM restriction. If it's the first time for you to hear this iTunes M4V DRM removal software, you can refer to the following detailed tutorial to strip DRM protection step by step.
DRmare M4V to 5KPlayer Video Converter
Part 3. Quick Guide to Transfer iTunes DRM M4V Videos to 5KPlayer
On the strength of easy-to-use interface, you can control DRmare M4V Converter quickly to remove iTunes DRM encryption. Now the things you need to do are to install DRmare software on your Mac/Windows and download iTunes DRM M4V movies to your computer.
- Step 1Import downloaded iTunes DRM videos to DRmare software
- Please launch DRmare iTunes DRM removal tool from your desktop, and there are two ways for you to add downloaded iTunes movies and TV shows to DRmare software for converting. The most intuitive way is dragging and dropping them to the main interface of this application directly. Or you can touch the "+" button to open a new window, where you can choose favorite iTunes videos from iTunes library.
- Step 2Set output format for 5KPlayer media player
- From what we mentioned above, we have already known that 5KPlayer can support 4V, MP4, H.264, MKV, M2TS, AVCHD, FLV, AAC, AC3, etc. So you can choose M4V Lossless as the output format for 5KPlayer directly. Besides, DRmare DRM media converter is capable of customizing the converted video files by changing the bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, video size, etc.
- Step 3Output iTunes DRM-free M4V videos for 5KPlayer
- Once all things are ready, you can get down to clicking the "Convert" tab and the conversion process will start to launch automatically. Now, the only thing you need to do is to wait a few minutes. Once converted successfully, these unprotected DRM videos are stored in converted folder and you can convert them to play on 5KPlayer.
Part 4. How to Play iTunes DRM-free M4V Videos with 5KPlayer M4V Player
Now, all iTunes non-DRM M4V movies and TV shows can be discovered from destination folder. In order to avoid unnecessary hassles while playing M4V files on 5KPlayer video player, here, I will also give the short and simple steps to play DRM-free M4V with 5KPlayer.
Step 1. The most important thing you should make sure is that this smart M4V player has downloaded and installed on your computer already.
Step 2. Just like DRmare M4V Converter, there are also two methods for you to add iTunes DRM-free M4V videos to 5KPlayer. You are able to import video files from local folder to 5KPlayer via "Drag and Drop" or clicking the "Video" button.
Step 3. It's time for you to enjoy iTunes unprotected M4V videos on 5KPlayer. With built-in various extraordinary features, this 5KPlayer media player supports rotating iTunes DRM-free M4V videos, changing aspect ratio, loading subtitle track, etc.