How to Play iTunes M4V Movies on KMPlayer
K-Multimedia Player, also known as KMPlayer or KMP, is a free multi-functional player. It is built in with a lot of internal audio and video codecs like MPEG, AAC, WMA, DivX, XviD and more.
Usually you don't need to install any external codec to play all formats of videos. The common formats supported by KMPlayer are AVI, ASF, WMV, MKV, M4V, MOV, MP4, RMVB, FLV etc. It can even play 3D, 4K and VR videos. When it was first released in 2012, it only supports to run on PC. In 2014, a mobile version was released for both iOS and Android mobile phones and tablets. For years, it has been loved by a wide range of users and the number of users is keeping increasing.
Do you want to use KMP to play some special videos such as movies from iTunes? Here I will talk about how to play iTunes M4V movies on KMPlayer as many users asked this question online.
View also: How to Play iTunes M4V on VLC Media Player
Part 1. Best Solution to Play iTunes M4V Movies on KMPlayer
Most users may think that it will be as easy as we do with other common videos to load the iTunes videos to play on KMPlayer. The fact is that the iTunes videos won't be recognized properly by KMP as they are protected with the Apple's FairPlay DRM scheme. Whether you rent or purchase the iTunes movies or TV shows, the DRM can't be skipped automatically. So what can we do?
No worries. Though the FairPlay DRM can't be removed officially by Apple, there are couples of third-party applications can help you bypass the DRM from iTunes videos legally. Generally there are two methods to break DRM either by recording or decrypting data. The later method won't touch the original videos but only remove the DRM encryption info. As a result, the video quality will be 100% kept.
Here I will recommend the DRmare iTunes M4V to KMP Converter, which is one of the best iTunes DRM removers adopted the latest media decryption technology. The converting speed and quality are upscaled significantly compared to the conventional software. In addition, DRmare software integrates all the related features such as customizing iTunes video parameters, subtitles, audio tracks, etc., offering a best all-in-one solution to convert iTunes movies and TV shows.
DRmare iTunes M4V to KMP Converter
- Delete DRM from iTunes movies, TV shows, music videos and iTunes Extras
- Support converting iTunes M4V videos to KMPlayer and other formats
- Support to convert iTunes videos losslessly in a 30X faster speed
- DRmare software supports latest iTunes, you can have a free trial
Part 2. Take off DRM from iTunes M4V Videos wit DRmare Step by Step
DRmare iTunes M4V Converter is quite powerful yet the operating process is so easy. To remove DRM, you just need to add your iTunes videos and click 'Convert' button. Please simply refer to the following detailed instruction.
- Step 1Import iTunes DRM movies, TV shows
- If you have already downloaded iTunes videos on your iTunes, you can simply drag them from iTunes to DRmare software main screen to import them. Also, to make it easier to select multiple files, you can click the '+' button to load your iTunes by selecting the check boxes in front of the videos one by one on the popup window.
- Step 2Select the output format for KMP(optional)
- As we know, KMPlayer supports various video formats. Usually you don't need to change the output format but just keep the default format such as MP4(Lossless). But if you just want to make your videos look more personalized, you can choose the format you want as well as change the video parameters like bit rate, frame rate and so on.
- Step 3Convert iTunes M4V videos to KMP
- Finally you can click the 'Convert' button from the lower right side, DRmare M4V Converter will start to remove the DRM from your videos and output the videos you have customized. If you have couples of iTunes videos, it will convert them in batch quickly and please just wait a while patiently.
Part 3. Tips to Stream iTunes Videos from PC to Mobile with KMP
After that, you will get the DRM-free iTunes movies you desired and transfer them to your computers or mobile devices to play on KMP easily. If you want to watch iTunes videos across different platforms, KMP player also have a better option for you to stream videos to PC to multiple mobile devices. You can continue to read the following tips to find out how to do that easily.
1. Install 'KMP Connect' program. You can download 'KMP Connect' application from the official website and then install it to your PC. Next, follow the screen wizard to setup the password, server name and the iTunes video files which you want to share etc. Once it is done, your PC will be turned into a KMP Media Server.
2. Connect the KMP mobile app. Please just launch the KMP mobile app from your mobile device and click the 'Cloud' icon and then input the pin and password to connect it to the KMP Media Server which you have just set up.
3. Start streaming iTunes videos. When it is connected, you can find the iTunes movies on your PC from the KMP mobile app and you can choose the one you want to play. It will stream the video from PC to the mobile.
Video Guide on Playing iTunes Movies with KMPlayer