"I like the UI of my Zoom Player and have it for playing all my audio, video and DVD files on the daily basis. Is it possible to transfer my iTunes M4V movies to Zoom Player too because iTunes freezes my slow PC all the time? Help please!" - Asked by Julia Baker.
There are many software which supports to play kinds media files such as iTunes, Media Player Classic, Nero, etc., but most of them require a fast processor or large memory to work smoothly. Else they won't work properly. Fortunately Zoom Player is one of the best lightweight tools and it has almost everything you need to play media files.
Part 1. Zoom Player Review
Zoom Player is a fast, flexible, multi-functional media players for Windows PC. After installing, it can instantly turn your PC into a home entertainment center. If you'd like a tool with a high level of versatility and adaptability, then it is the right one for you.
Performance: It combines the hardware acceleration technology. Even on old and low-end computers, it can play HD movies properly. Believe me, I have tried many players in the world, Zoom Player turns out to be the one takes lowest hardware resources to run.
Features: It contains 3 versions, free, pro and max. For the free version, you can use it to play CDs, DVDs and all kinds of main audio, video and interactive formats including M4V, H.264, XVID, WMV, FLV, MOV, MP3, AAC, FLAC, 4K, MP4, flash and so on. If you'd like other features like integrated eMule/uTorrent file tracker, Blu-ray playback or other distinctive features, you can also upgrade to the pro or max version.
Accessibility: Zoom Player main screen looks very beautiful with well-organized menus and sub-menus. You can customize the skin by yourself. But since it is so powerful, you may not find all the features at the first glance. The interface is not the most intuitive compared to other easy software in the market. But as long as you spend some time to try and tweak it, you will find it pretty helpful and easy to use.
Zoom Player can play almost any videos including Windows DRM media files, but iTunes film is an exception.You will encounter the issue that M4V is not recognized if you ever try to play iTunes movies due to the FairPlay encryption. Thanks to the DRmare DRM Video Converter for Windows/Mac, now it is a cinch to get rid of this hassle.
DRmare DRM M4V Video Converter
- Convert any rentals and purchased films, TV shows downloaded from iTunes
- Run at a 20X faster speed by using the advanced DRM decryption technology
- Losslessly remove DRM protection while keeping the intact info for videos
- 24/7 fast and professional customer service and lifetime free update
Part 2. Remove DRM Encryption from iTunes Movies to Play on Zoom Player
If you have run other converters before, you will find that the processes are so easy to add files, customize settings and start converting by yourself. But if you haven't any tech knowledge, it doesn't matter either, just follow the tips here.
- Step 1Load iTunes M4V movies
- DRmare M4V Converter is special for striping DRM copyright from the iTunes movies, TV shows, Extras, please drag&drop or click 'Add Files' button to import the right files you want to convert. For the other files which are not downloaded from iTunes, you don't need to remove DRM but just go ahead to play them on Zoom player.
- Step 2Customize output settings
- The only thing which prevents Zoom Player from playing M4V file is the DRM, so usually you don't do any settings for the output videos. It is OK if you just prefer to change the format, volume, pitch, bit rate, frame rate etc. to make your videos look more personalized.
- Step 3Convert DRM movies
- Once the settings are done, you can click 'Convert' button to initialize the process to eliminate DRM encryption. You don't need to worry about the output video quality, all the audio tracks, subtitles, videos will be kept 100%.
Part 3. Quick Tutorial to Play Converted Movies
Zoom Player provides unique and great experience for enjoying movies. The official website has detailed FAQs, tutorials as well as a forum for users to discuss and solve any technical issues, you might go to the official website to find any tutorials you need. For your convenience, I will also create the brief Zoom Player guide here.
1. After launching the Zoom Player, you will see the main screen of it.
2. On the bottom, there are several buttons. You can click 'Open Files' button to open the media browser and select a video you want to play directly.
3. You can select full screen, adjust the brightness, saturation, contrast, volume and equalizer value etc.
4. If you want to access other advanced features, there is a button at the bottom right, just click it to show the top menu. After that, you can click the related menus to access the features accordingly like skin selection, Station Manager, Color Control, Open Navigation, Media Library Category Editor, Chapter Editor etc.