How to Play iTunes DRM Movies on MX Player
Q: It's really a luck thing for me that I discover a free video player, namely MX Player to watch HD videos with editable subtitle in my Android phone. Plus, I found out that a pratical function of this XM video player is called Kids Lock. Now, I can give my Android phone to kids for enjoying entertainment without worrying that they will make a call or use it to play games. But the disadvantage of using this satisfied video player is that it's impossible to play iTunes movies on MX Player for watching. Unfortunately, I'm totally an iTunes addict, and purchased and rented tons of iTunes movies and TV shows from iTunes store. I'm appreciative it that if anyone can provide some suggestions on how to play iTunes videos on MX Player.
Part 1. The Best Android Video Player Tool – MX Player
If you are looking for a best video player tool to equip with your Android devices to enjoy your video entertainment, there is an awesome application with the high performance, called MX Player, which can meet your all requirements. With the easy-to-use UI, MX Player is the first Android video player to support multi-core decoding and it can support 1080p HD resolution videos for playback. One of the unique features of XM Player is the gesture control, which means that you can change the brightness of screen via sliding our fingers from the top to bottom on the left side of the HD display. Also, you can turn up and down volume on the other side. Not only a video player, MX Player but also is a subtitle provider, since it enables you to download English subtitles of any movie quickly with a highly editable font.
Part 2. iTunes to MX Converter - Sync iTunes Videos to MX Video Player
Equipped with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support, MX player is fully compatible with almost all types of video formats, such as MP4, AVI, MPEG, FLV, and more. But if you are an iTunes, you should well know that iTunes videos are encoded with M4V container format with built-in FairPlay DRM copyright technology. Obviously, M4V format is not in the line of MX Player supported formats. That's to say, videos purchased from iTunes rentals, such as movies, music videos, and iTunes Extras are not allowed to play on Android MX Player. If you have requirement to enjoy iTunes DRM M4V purchases and rentals on XM Player, you can turn up to a professional iTunes DRM M4V converter software, which can break the DRM lock losslessly and convert iTunes M4V to MX player compatible formats, like MP4.
Here, you can meet DRmare M4V Converter for Mac/Windows. By using innovative and extraordinary FairPlay DRM decryption technology, this iTunes DRM removal software can work at 30X faster speed while removing DRM limitation from both iTunes purchased and rented videos and transfer DRM M4V to almost all MX Player supported video formats, including MP4, MPEG, AVI, AVI, etc. What's more, it allows you to customize the converted iTunes movies by adjusting the bit rate, frame rate, video size, and so on according to your needs.
DRmare iTunes M4V to MX Converter
- Support converting DRM-ed iTunes movie rentals and purchases
- Convert iTunes M4V videos to MX Player supported formats, like MP4
- Keep original lossless video and audio quality of iTunes movies
- Provide customization settings and work at 30X faster
Part 3. Quick Tutorial on Converting iTunes DRM M4V Movies for MX Player
With the purpose for syncing iTunes DRM videos to MX player tool without any problem, please make sure that iTunes videos are downloaded completely and you have authorized iTunes store to share iTunes library with other application. Now, you can install iTunes to MX Converter on your install and active it with licensed code. If you don't get the register code from DRmare Studio, you can download and install the trial version of DRmare software to test its performance and know whether it's the suitable one you are looking for.
- Step 1Import iTunes DRM downloaded videos to DRmare
- If you have a few iTunes digital files to convert, the recommended way is to drag & drop iTunes downloaded DRM movies to the main screen of this smart software. If you have a couple of movies to remove DRM protection, you can click the "Add Files" button at the main interface, and then iTunes library will show up automatically, in which you can choose wanted videos to convert directly.
- Step 2Define the output format for MX Player
- From what we mentioned above, we have already known that MX video player application supports the video formats like MP4, MP4G, MKV, AVI, and more. Since MP4 has the high compatibility for multiple video players, we highly recommend you to set MP4 as the output format by clicking the "Format" option.
- Step 3Output iTunes M4V videos for MX Player
Once all settings are ready for converting, you can tap the "Convert" button at the bottom right of the main interface to launch the conversion process. DRmare iTunes to MX Converter will smoothly transfer iTunes DRM M4V files to DRM-free MP4 videos. This conversion process can be done automatically and the waiting time depends on how many files you have imported. Once the conversion process completed, you can move converted iTunes videos to MX player for playback directly.