How to Play iTunes DRM Movies on PlayerXtreme
"Is there a player which can play all formats of videos as well as streaming videos from my computer. I usually downloaded multiple movies from my computer and really tired of the boring processes to transfer movies to my mobile devices all the time. " - Asked by Nathan Harris from online forum.
This is a very common problem as most players don't have the streaming features. If you are also looking for a more powerful player with more feature, PlayerXtreme is most highly recommended. What makes it different is that it offer an all-in-one solution for you to enjoy movies from any locations with best experience. Now I will help you learn more about PlayerXtreme and how to use it to play iTunes DRM films.
View also: How to Play iTunes M4V on VLC Media Player
Part 1. Quick Introduction of PlayerXtreme Features
PlayerXtreme Media Player is one of the most popular cross-platform players for audio and video files. It supports to run on Android, IOS phones, Apple TV, Amazon TV and so on. It has a series of awesome features to improve watching experience. Following are the main features of it:
1. Play any formats of media files without conversion. It supports 3GP, AVI, DIVX, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, RMVB, WMV, WebM and so on.
2. Support many popular formats of subtitles including closed caption, SRT, SMI, TXT and more. In addition, if your movies doesn't come with subtitles, it can enable you to download it easily.
3. It comes with hardware acceleration technology which can make your movie looks more vibrant and audio sounds sharper.
4. Support to stream videos from PC, NAS, AirPlay & Chrome Cast, UPNP/DLNA etc. This means you can enjoy movies from any locations without moving the files.
However, like any other players, PlayerXtreme won't play iTunes DRM protected movies as it can't remove DRM from movies. If you enjoy buying and downloading movies from iTunes from your computer and want to watch them on the go with PlayerXtreme, you can use the best DRM tool DRmare iTunes Video Converter to unlock them without any troubles.
DRmare iTunes Movie to PlayerXtreme Converter
- Crack DRM from iTunes films, TV episodes, music videos and iTunes Extras
- Support converting iTunes M4V videos to 3GP, MP4, MPEG, RMVB, WebM etc.
- Robust features, run on both Windows and Mac computers with high Performance
- Enjoy lifetime free update and technical support, feel free to contact us any time
Part 2. Remove FairPlay DRM from iTunes DRM Protected Movies
DRmare iTunes Video Converter is dedicated for converting iTunes M4V movies only, so it is lightweight and with intuitive interface. I actually tried multiple similar products, DRmare software works best for me. Please just follow the 3 steps:
- Step 1Prepare iTunes DRM videos
- Before you get started, please make sure all the iTunes movies and TV shows are downloaded in iTunes first. Then you can click the 'Add Files' button to add the files you want to the DRmare M4V Converter screen. Also, dragging & dropping option is also available. I'd prefer this way since I can check the movies more easily.
- Step 2Customize the output format (optional)
- Since PlayerXtreme supports all kinds of formats, so it is not necessary to change the output format unless you want to convert the movies for other purposes. Besides the format, there are other options such as subtitles, audio track, bit rate, frames frame to help you make your videos more personalized.
- Step 3Unlock iTunes M4V movies
- After that, please click the 'Convert' button to start converting. The DRM encryption will be ditched automatically during the converting process.The converting time may vary depends on how many files you imported. Please don't run other programs on the computer to make it runs smoothly as other software may interfere with it from running.
Part 3. Stream DRM free iTunes Movies on PlayerXtreme
PlayerXtreme provide multiple options to stream videos from your browser, WebDAV, USB, PC, NAS, URL, YouTube, Plex Media Server, Kodi etc. So you don't need to download them to your mobile devices or convert them to other formats. Just set up the connection and you will be able to choose the files you want to stream. I will take PC for example to illustrate how does it work.
1. Launch PlayerXtreme from your phone and click 'Add Movies' button, it will show you the options to add files.
2. Choose the option 'From PC/NAS', It will prompt the option to set up the connection to the shared PC. Please input the share name, protocol, address and the user and password if there is one.
3. PlayerXtreme will start to search the media files from the PC. When it is done, you will see a list of the shared video and audio files.
4. Just choose the media file you want and start to play it from your mobile with PlayerXtreme.
Besides streaming options, PlayerXtreme also supports to cast your video from mobile to big screen TV via the built-in AirPlay and Chromecast feature, they are not free and you have to upgrade to the pro version to use these premium features though. Shall you have any questions, feel free to leave your comments below.