Nowadays, with the rapid development and unceasing popularization of information technology, social media sites have developed by leaps and bounds with deep penetrating power, such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc. Facebook as the largest social networking all over the world, plays an important role in sharing personal feelings, sad or happy, charming videos, purchased or made, or any other thing with others.
If you are a video lover, especially for iTunes movies and TV shows, you must want to recommend and share these wonderful iTunes videos to others on Facebook. But when you upload them to Facebook, it will show up this prompt message: "Your video could not be processed. Visit the Video Help page to learn about common problems." What are these exact reasons resulting in this circumstance? That's because all movies and TV shows purchased and downloaded from iTunes store are protected by FairPlay DRM technology, due to which we don't really possess these iTunes videos we legally bought. Specifically speaking, it is impossible for us to edit videos according to our needs and share any iTunes video to popular social media sites, including Facebook of course. However, the good news is that some DRM removal software can resolve this issue and make it easy to upload iTunes movies and TV shows to Facebook without any restriction.
Part 1. Best Solution to Transfer iTunes Videos to Facebook
In order to make iTunes purchased as well as rented videos compatible with Facebook, the best way is choose a powerful yet easy-to-use iTunes DRM cracker. There are an overwhelming variety of DRM removal solutions in the market, but personally, I prefer to use DRmare M4V Converter, which is available for Mac and Windows. With this professional DRM removal tool, you can not only get rid of DRM copyright protection totally and legally, but also convert these iTunes DRM M4V movies and TV shows to Facebook video directly with lossless quality. Apart from Facebook video, it enables you to convert DRM M4V videos to other web videos, such as YouTube video, Vimeo video, FLV video, etc.
DRmare iTunes M4V to Facebook Converter
Part 2. Quick Tutorial on Uploading iTunes M4V Movies to Facebook
Before you enter into this simple tutorial, please make sure that you have downloaded the right version of this best DRM removal tool according to your computer systems in advance. Then, following the guide step by step below, you can unlock the DRM encryption from iTunes movies and share them to Facebook with ease.
- Step 1 Add iTunes DRM movies to DRmare M4V Converter
- Launch this software and then click "+" button to import iTunes videos that you want to share to Facebook to DRmare. Or you can add iTunes movies by dragging and dropping these DRM movies to this DRmare removal software directly.
- Step 2Choose output format to convert M4V to Facebook video
- When the iTunes DRM files imported successfully, you can click the "Format" button to set the output format. You can get into the "Web video" tab of this software, and then choose the "Facebook video" as the output format.
- Step 3Remove DRM from iTunes movies and share them to Facebook
- Click the "Convert" button to start to strip DRM protection from iTunes movies, and wait for a while, you will get the DRM-free iTunes movies with Facebook video format in the destination fold. After that, you need to go to the Facebook page and login your Facebook account, and then you can share these iTunes movies to Facebook without any limitation.
More Tips: Facebook Videos in High Quality
As is well-known that Facebook can deal with plenty of video types, but with the purpose of making a high-quality facebook video, there are some ideal settings according to Facebook's video help page.
1. Utilize H.264 codec in video and AAC codec for audio.
2. MOV and MP4 formats are the prior and ideal video format.
3. Frame rate of a video should be at or below 30fps.
4. An aspect ratio is not larger than 1280px wide and can be divisible by 16px.
5. The maximum duration of a Facebook video should be controlled in 25 minutes.