How to Upload iTunes DRM M4V Movies to Dailymotion
Dailymotion is one of the largest totally free video-sharing websites all around the world, on which video lovers have rights to watch, upload, as well as share videos with others by registering a Dailymotion account for free. Featuring with the high compatibility, the Dailymotion application is available for iOS, Windows 10, Android mobile OS, Windows phones, and the PlayStataion 4. Plus, since it enables users to follow and recommend videos to others, and add friends directly, you can only share favorite movies and TV shows to your friends and family on this online video website. But just like other popular websites, such as FaceBooks, YouTube, Vimeo, etc. Dailymotion can’t support sharing protected DRM video files purchased and rented from iTunes store directly. But don’t worry. For the purpose of making your digital entertainment more enjoyable, in this article, we'll list the complete tutorial for you to learn how to share iTunes DRM M4V videos on Dailymotion with zero quality loss.
Part 1. The Effective Solution to Upload iTunes Movies/TV Shows to Dailymotion
In order to stop iTunes customers from sharing iTunes videos, such as movies, TV shows, iTunes Extras, and music videos to others without official authorization or approval, Apple has used FairPlay DRM technology to encrypt its iTunes digital content. As a result, you can only watch iTunes purchases and rentals on Apple ecosystem with iTunes-linked Apple ID, even if you have purchased them legally. Therefore, if you would like to share iTunes DRM digital videos on Dailymotion, you should discover a third-party software, which can help you to get rid of this annoying DRM restriction from downloaded iTunes videos. But, in some countries, removing DRM is an illegal behavior. So when we talking about uploading iTunes videos to other platforms by breaking DRM protection, you should make sure it's legal in your country to avoid any trouble and remove DRM restriction for your personal use only, instead of commercial intention, such as unloading iTunes DRM-protected videos on Dailymotion with your loved one.
Here, we will meet one of the most professional yet simple-to-use iTunes DRM removal solutions, called DRmare M4V Converter for Mac/ Windows. Created by DRmare Studio, this smart iTunes DRM cracker is specialized in stripping DRM lock from both purchased and rented iTunes movies and TV shows at 30X faster speed. Unlike other video recorders, DRmare M4V Converter adopts innovative DRM decryption technology, it can work well alone without touching any original video files. That's to say, it can keep 100% original quality at the converted DRM-free videos. What's more, it is also a functional video converter, which makes it possible to transfer iTunes M4V to multiple common formats, such as MOV, MP4, AVI, MPEG, MKV, WMV, and so on.
DRmare M4V to Dailymotion Video Converter
- Remove DRM from purchased and rented iTunes DRM movies and TV shows
- Convert iTunes M4V to Dailymotion compatible formats like MP4, AVI, 3GP
- Batch converting iTunes movies at 30X faster speed to save you plenty of time
- Supports lot of settings on your output videos including bit rate, frame rate and so on
Part 2. Simple Tutorial to Break DRM Lock from iTunes Videos Losslessly
You can use DRmare M4V Converter to convert DRM-locked iTunes movies and TV shows to unprotected video files. Now, there is a simple guide to remove DRM quickly for your reference.
- Step 1Import downloaded iTunes videos to DRmare
- There are two easy way for you to add iTunes DRM M4V videos to DRmare DRM removal tool. The common one is to touch the "+" button to select wanted iTunes files from iTunes library. The other is to drag and drop movies and TV shows to DRmare directly.
- Step 2Set output format for Dailymotion
- Since Dailymotion can only support MP4, WMV, MPEG, AVI, DV, 3GP, and FLV, you can set the output format as MP4 by clicking the "Format" tab at the bottom left corner of the main interface. Besides, MP4 format can be recognized by almost all website and devices.
- Step 3Begin to convert iTunes video files
- Once all settings are OK, you can tap the "Convert" option to start your trip to remove DRM restrictions and convert iTunes M4V to MP4 videos smoothly. Then you should wait for the end of conversion process, the time you need to wait depends on how many videos you imported to convert.
More Tips: How to Upload iTunes DRM-free Movies on Dailymotion
When the conversion process finishes, you can find out the unprotected DRM files by clicking the "Converted" button. And then, it's the most anticipated moment to share iTunes DRM-free videos to Dailymotion.
Before you upload videos to Dailymotion, please make sure you have registered a personal Dailymotion account. And then you can sign in Dailymotion with your account, and click the "Upload" option to select iTunes movies from destination folder on your computer. Dailymotion allows you to customize the video title, tags and give this video a detailed description. Let's your friends or family to subscribe your Channel on Dailymotion, and they can enjoy your uploaded iTunes movies without any limitation.