"Does Spotify have AAC?" Spotify is a streaming music service. It allows users to enjoy music online free. And Premium users can even download songs for offline listening. Yet, Spotify music is in Ogg Vorbis and they are protected. That means you can't use the songs on some devices. Thus, there are some users want to get Spotify to AAC or other audio formats for use.
In today's post, we will focus on how to convert Spotify to AAC files. Then you can play Spotify AAC files on the devices and players you want with ease. Here let's go on checking the detailed guide.
- Part 1. Best Spotify to AAC Converter
- Part 2. Convert Spotify to AAC - Alternative Tool
- Part 3. Convert Spotify to AAC Free
- Comparison: Which Is the Best Spotify to AAC Converter
- More Tips: What Is AAC
Part 1. Best Spotify to AAC Converter - DRmare Spotify Music Converter
When we are talking about Spotify, we know that it allows music lovers to access to more than tons of music files. With Spotify premium, you can play any song, playlist and album offline or online.
But we can't play downloaded music tracks on selected devices and players. The Spotify songs are encoded in OGG files. And there is a lot of AAC supported devices can't be compatible with this format. Moreover, Spotify also uses DRM copyright technology on its streaming tracks. This prevents Spotify users from converting Spotify to AAC files. As consequence, if we want to get Spotify AAC songs, we should remove DRM protection from Spotify.
To help you, here we can meet DRmare Music Converter for Spotify. It is an excellent third-party Spotify DRM removal solution. With this smart tool, any Spotify user can download and convert Spotify music to MP3 and more. And this tool can break DRM lock without touching original Spotify files.
Besides, DRmare Music Converter allows you to adjust the audio channel, and so on. In this way, you can get a better listening experience of Spotify songs. And it can convert at a fast speed which can save your time.
DRmare Spotify to AAC Converter
- Download Spotify songs without subscribing Spotify premium
- Batch convert thousands of songs from Spotify to AAC, MP3, M4A, etc.
- Remove DRM from Spotify music at up to 5X converting speed
- Play the converted Spotify music files on any AAC compatible devices
How to Convert Spotify to AAC Audio Format with DRmare Spotify Music Converter
There is a step-by-step tutorial to use DRmare Spotify to AAC Converter. You can see how to remove DRM protection and convert Spotify songs to DRM-free AAC files. Then you can play the music on AAC-compatible devices. Now, you can download the free trial version of DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your computer. And then you can go ahead to convert Spotify music.
- Step 1Add Spotify DRM songs to DRmare
- Double-click to open the best Spotify to AAC converter. And then Spotify will be launched automatically. Now, you can sign in to your personal Spotify account and discover favorite songs. And then you can copy the URL of Spotify files and paste it to DRmare search box. Or you can import wanted Spotify songs via dragging & dropping action.
- Step 2Define the output format as AAC for Spotify
- Once Spotify tracks are uploaded to this smart Spotify converter, please click the top-right menu. Then choose the Preference icon to open the format window. Here you can see many audio formats. Please choose AAC as the output format. In this window, you can also customize the channel, bit rate, sample rate, etc. according to your needs.
- Step 3Remove DRM and convert Spotify to AAC format
- Once all settings are ready, please click the Convert button to launch the converting process. DRmare Spotify Song Converter will remove DRM protection and convert Spotify to AAC files. Then in the destination folder, you can locate unprotected AAC audio tracks. At last, you can transfer Spotify music to iTunes and other AAC-supported devices for use.
Part 2. How to Convert Spotify to AAC via DRmare Audio Capture
Here let's come to the alternative tool to convert Spotify to AAC files. It is DRmare Audio Capture. It is an all-around tool that can capture sound from your computer. You can use it to record music from Spotify, Tidal, video sites and more. And it can help get Spotify to AAC and more formats without any limit.
Besides, DRmare Audio Capture supports to edit the audio tracks. You can trim and cut the tracks according to your needs. Also, you can edit the ID3 tags of the music tracks. So, you can manage the recorded audio files with ease.
- Install the DRmare Audio Capture on your computer.
- Hit the 'audio format' icon to set AAC for Spotify songs.
- Click on the Spotify icon on DRmare main screen. If it doesn't in DRmare, you can hit '+' icon to add it.
- Locate and play the Spotify songs you want to convert to AAC. Then DRmare will record them.
- Touch on 'Save' button when done the recording. Or hit 'edit' to trim the soundtrack.
- Go to the 'converted' button to find the local Spotify AAC files on your computer.
Part 3. Convert Spotify to AAC Online via Free Spotify to AAC Converter
If you want to convert Spotify to AAC online and for free, here is a tool for you. It is Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder, which is an audio recording tool online.
You don't need to install an extra program but a small launcher to use it. This tool supports to add ID3 tags and manage recorded audio files. Here let's see how to convert Spotify to AAC free online with it.
Step 1. Go to the website of Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder.
Step 2. Touch on the 'Start Recording' button.
Step 3. Go ahead to play Spotify songs you want to convert to AAC.
Step 4. Press the 'Start', 'Pause', and 'Stop' buttons to control the recording process.
Step 5. Once recorded, hit on the 'Show in Folder' option to find the Spotify AAC files.
Comparison: Which Is the Best Spotify to AAC Converter
Don't know which tool is right for you to convert Spotify to AAC files? No worry. Here is a comparison table that you can check out in detail. Then you can choose the right one to get Spotify AAC format.
|DRmare Spotify Music Converter||DRmare Audio Capture||Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder|
|Supported Input Audios||All contents from Spotify||All sounds from your computer||Audio from computer sound card and microphone|
|Supported Output Audios||MP3/WAV/FLAC/AAC/M4B/M4A||MP3/WAV/FLAC/AAC/M4B/M4A||MP3/WMA/AAC/FLAC/WAV/M4A/OGG|
|Conversion Speed||5X faster speed||Real-time||Real-time|
|Output Quality||Lossless quality||High quality||Common quality|
More Tips: What Is AAC?
AAC (short for Advanced Audio Coding) is an audio coding standard for lossy digital audio compression. As the successor of MP3 format, AAC has been becoming one of the most popular and common-used audio formats. AAC and MP3 are both lossless audio formats. But in general, AAC files with small size come with better sound quality than MP3 tracks at the same bit rate. Plus, AAC is compatible with a wide variety of devices and players, like Sony Walkman, etc.
AAC is the default or standard audio format for YouTube, iTunes, PlayStation 3 and more. Taking iTunes as an example, music downloaded from iTunes Store is encoded in AAC format all the time. But iTunes AAC files have been divided into two different types. They are DRM-protected AAC files and unprotected AAC audio tracks. As for songs in the protected AAC format, the file extension is M4P. While the unprotected AAC music is M4A format.
Now, you had learned more about what is AAC files. And in this post, you also get the ways to convert Spotify to AAC format. So, here just go ahead to choose the right tool to help get Spotify AAC files for use as you want.
Leave a Comment