Best Spotify to AAC Converter - Convert Spotify Songs to AAC
Q: I have subscribed Spotify premium to listen to streaming music offline. But when I download Spotify songs to Sony Walkman MP3 player, I found out that I made a stupid mistake: Spotify tracks are encoded in OGG format that can't be recognized by my MP3 player directly. So here, is there a simple yet effective solution to convert Spotify songs to AAC format so that I can play music from Spotify on AAC compatible music players freely?
It's really a disappointed thing that there is some unexpected obstacles when you want to add Spotify downloaded songs to favorite devices, like MP3 player. No worries! Here I will show you the professional way to extract AAC files from Spotify music.
Part 1. Best Spotify to AAC Converter – Extract Unprotected AAC from Spotify Songs
When we are talking about Spotify, most of us will think of the world's largest streaming music service that allows music lovers to access to more than tons of music files. With subscribing Spotify premium at $9.9 per month, Spotify members can be freely to play any song, playlist and album offline or online.
But the disadvantage of using Spotify is that we can limit to play downloaded music tracks on selected devices and players. From the asked question mentioned above, we all know that the key reason is that Spotify songs are encoded in OGG files and a lot of AAC supported devices can't be compatible with this format. Actually, apart from different audio formats, Spotify also uses DRM copyright technology on its streaming tracks, which prevents Spotify users from converting Sptify playlists to AAC files. As consequence, if we would like to extract AAC audio from Spotify songs, we should remove DRM protection from Spotify music simultaneously.
Thanks to the research and development of Spotify music converting software by software developers, we can use one of the professional Spotify song converters to bypass DRM protection from Spotify files and convert any Spotify playlist to AAC format with ease. Compared to the conversion stability and output audio quality, we can meet DRmare Music Converter for Spotify, an excellent third-party Spotify DRM removal solution. With the help of this smart tool, Spotify users using paid and free account are able to download and convert songs, playlists, and albums to non-DRM AAC format while breaking DRM lock without touching original Spotify files.
DRmare Spotify Music to AAC Converter
- Download Spotify songs, albums, playlists without subscrbing Spotify premium
- Batch convert thousands of Spotify songs to AAC, MP3, M4A, etc.
- Remove DRM from Spotify music at up to 5X converting speed
- Play the converted music files on any AAC compatible devices
Part 2.How to Convert Spotify Music to AAC Audio Format
There is the step-by-step tutorial to use DRmare Spotify to AAC Converter to remove DRM protection and convert DRM-protected Spotify songs to DRM-free AAC files for playing them on AAC compatible devices. Now, you can download the free trial version of DRmare Spotify music converter on your computer to release your Spotify music.
- Step 1Add Spotify DRM songs to DRmare
- Double click to open Spotify song converter and Spotify will be launched automatically. Now, you can sing in your personal Spotify account and discover fovarite songs. And then you can copy the URL of Spotify files and paste it to DRmare search box. Or you can import wanted Spotify songs via dragging&dropping action directly.
- Step 2Define the output format as AAC
- Once Spotify tracks uploaded to this smart Spotify converter, please click the top-right menu -> Preference icon to open the format window, in which you can see many audio formats. Please choose AAC as the output format. In this Window, you can also customize the channel, bit rate, sample rate, etc. according to your needs.
- Step 3Remove DRM and convert Spotify music to AAC Format
- Once all settings are ready, please click the Convert button at the bottom-right corner to launch the converting process. DRmare Spotify Song Converter will automatically remove DRM protection and convert Spotify OGG to AAC files. Then in the destination folder, you can locate unprotected AAC audio tracks that can be transferred to iTunes and other AAC supported devices.
More Tips: What Is AAC?
AAC (short for Advanced Audio Coding) is an audio coding standard for lossy digital audio compression. As the successor of MP3 format, AAC has been becoming one of the most popular and common-used audio formats. AAC and MP3 are both lossless audio formats. But generally speaking, AAC files with small size come with better sound quality than MP3 tracks at the same bit rate. Plus, AAC is compatible with a wide variety of devices and players, like Sony Walkman, Nokia, BlackBerry, iPhone, etc.
AAC is the default or standard audio format for YouTube, iTunes, PlayStation 3 and more. Taken iTunes as example, music files downloaded from iTunes store are encoded in AAC format all the time. But iTunes AAC files have divided into two different types: DRM-protected AAC files and unprotected AAC audio tracks. As for songs in the protected AAC format, the file extension is M4P while unprotected AAC music is M4A format.