"Spotify to M4A? How to make it?" It is easy. But before we do that, we need to know why converting Spotify tracks to M4A. As for M4A, it is one of the most popular audio file extensions. Comparing with MP3, it has better audio quality and smaller file sizes.
Therefore, how to convert Spotify to M4A? In this article, we offer an easy way for you to get Spotify M4A files. Just go ahead and follow the tutorial step-by-step.
- Part 1. Best Spotify to M4A Converter
- Part 2. How to Convert Spotify to M4A
- Part 3. What Is M4A
- Part 4. In Conclusion
Part 1. Best Spotify to M4A Converter - DRmare Music Converter
Commonly, with Spotify premium account, you can download Spotify songs for offline listening. However, the downloaded music files are in OGG Vorbis and they are protected. So, it is not available to convert Spotify to M4A directly.
But now, with DRmare Music Converter, you can easily convert Spotify tracks to M4A. This tool is able to convert and download playlists, albums, songs, etc. from Spotify. And it can rip protection from Spotify and get the Spotify music files as local files.
This smart tool not only can convert Spotify to M4A, but also can convert Spotify to MP3, M4B, WAV, AAC and FLAC. And you are allowed to define the Spotify audio parameters like audio channel, bit rate, sample rate, etc. according to your needs. It supports to import lots of Spotify tracks for batch converting at the same time, which won't take music of your time to convert Spotify music tracks.
Besides, the DRmare Music Converter can retain original quality for the converted Spotify music files so that you can enjoy better listening experience of Spotify music offline on your device. With this tool, you can finally get Spotify M4A files on your device for using without any problem.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
Part 2. How to Convert Spotify to M4A Step-by-step
DRmare Music Converter is easy to operate. And you can easily use it to get Spotify M4A files. Now, let's show you the steps on how to use DRmare Music Converter to convert Spotify to M4A. Please find the steps as below.
- Step 1Import Spotify tracks you like to convert to M4A
- Just install DRmare Music Converter on your computer. Then launch it. To convert Spotify to M4A, please find and add Spotify songs you like to DRmare Spotify to M4A Converter. You can make it by dragging and dropping Spotify tracks to DRmare. Or you can put the link of the Spotify tracks to the search bar on DRmare, then click plus icon. You can choose one of the way you like. Then DRmare will get what songs you want to convert automatically.
- Step 2Set Spotify output format as M4A
- To set Spotify to M4A, you need to go to the setting window of DRmare. Please find 'DRmare Music Converter' on the left side of your Mac system, or find the menu icon at the top right on the main screed of DRmare Windows version. Then choose 'Preferences' in the list and 'Convert' at the setting window. Now you can choose M4A for Spotify music. And you can customize channel and bit rate and more for Spotify songs you like. Then hit 'OK' to apply the settings of Spotify to M4A.
- Step 3Convert Spotify to M4A
- Hit the 'Convert' button. The DRmare program will begin the converting process. After the conversion, you can go to the 'Converted' icon to check the converted Spotify to M4A files. You can hit the 'search' icon to locate all the downloaded Spotify M4A files on your computer.
Part 3. What Is M4A
M4A is a file extension for an audio file encoded with lossy AAC (Advanced Audio Coding). The M4A was regarded as the successor to MP3 generally. And M4A refers to MPEG 4 Audio. Compared to MP3, the M4A files are in smaller size and have better sound quality.
The M4A format is used as the form of iPhone ringtone. But they're stored with the M4R file extension, not M4A.
View also: How to Use Spotify as iPhone Ringtone
Programs to Open M4A Files:
On Desktop: iTunes, Windows Media Player, VLC, Toast and Creator, Quicktime and Roxio Popcorn.
On Mobile Devices: Android devices, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
View also: M4A vs MP3
Part 4. The Verdict
At last, we have known how to convert Spotify to M4A via DRmare Music Converter. With this tool, you can easily and directly download and convert Spotify tracks to M4A files. Then you can move Spotify M4A files to other devices you like for offline playing. Besides, you can download Spotify music to computer for using anywhere and anytime without Spotify premium. Just give it a try and enjoy more Spotify music you like.
Leave a Comment