Tips to Duplicate Spotify Playlist Easily
How to duplicate a Spotify playlist? Have you tried it before? If not, then you could move on and take a look at this post. As for Spotify music streaming service, it allows users to create their own playlists and manage the playlists.
But you may don't know how to duplicate Spotify playlist. Thus, today in this post, we will show some practical tips for you to make it. Just check it out and learn more in details.
Part 1. How to Duplicate a Playlist on Spotify from Someone
In this part, we will show you how to duplicate Spotify playlist from other Spotify users. Here is the detailed guide for you.
Step 1. Launch the Spotify program on your Windows or Mac computer.
Step 2. Click on the 'New Playlist' button to create a new playlist to save the playlist you want to copy.
Step 3. Type a name for your playlist and hit the 'Create' button to finish.
Step 4. Go ahead to the playlist from someone and hit on the playlist window.
Step 5. Press 'Ctrl+A' (Windows) or 'Command+A' (Mac) to choose all songs from the playlist.
Step 6. Drag and drop all the selected songs to the newly created playlist on the left side.
Step 7. Open your playlist and enjoy the songs.
Now you can manage this playlist by adding or removing songs you like.
Note: You can also duplicate a playlist on Spotify by you. Just do it by using the right-click on playlist > Create Similar Playlist. And then you will get a similar playlist.
Part 2. How to Duplicate Spotify Playlist Made by Spotify
How about duplicating curated Spotify playlist? When you find some new playlists made by Spotify, you know how to copy them? Please don't worry. It is easy.
To duplicate Spotify playlist curated by Spotify, it is quite similar to the steps above.
Step 1. Open the Spotify desktop app on your computer.
Step 2. Find the curated Spotify playlist you like.
Step 3. Right-click the playlist and choose 'Create Similar Playlist' option.
Step 4. Then you will get a similar playlist on your Spotify.
Note: This method is only available for Spotify premium users.
Part 3. How to Download and Manage Spotify Playlist without Premium
From the two parts above, you had learned that it is easy to duplicate Spotify playlist on computer. However, since the copied playlist and the original playlist are quite similar, sometimes you may mix them up, which won't give you a better listening experience.
But now, you don't need to worry that. Here we will introduce a powerful tool to you to download and manage Spotify playlist with ease.
This tool is DRmare Spotify Music Converter. It can download Spotify songs without premium. And it can convert Spotify music to MP3 and other common audio files. It can convert lots of Spotify tracks at a time and keep original audio quality as well as metadata, like title, genre, etc.
By using this tool, then you can get Spotify playlists on your computer for managing with ease. And you can move those Spotify playlists for playing on other devices without premium directly.
Now at this time, let me show you how to use the DRmare Spotify Music Converter. Below are the detailed steps for you. Just follow and see how to download and manage Spotify playlist.
- Step 1 Load Spotify playlists to DRmare program
- First of all, you have to get the DRmare Spotify Music Converter installed on your computer. Then open it and enter to the Spotify app just launched automatically. In here, you need to find the playlists you want to convert. Once got, then drag them to DRmare program. And you can put the Spotify playlists' URL to DRmare search bar. And then click '+' button to add Spotify playlists to DRmare program for converting.
- Step 2Select output music format for Spotify playlist
- Here you could select the output streaming audio format for your Spotify playlist. Just find the menu icon from the upper right and touch on it. Then choose the 'Preferences' on the list. And then click the 'Convert' option and you will see the setting window. In there, you can choose the output audio format, reset the bit rate, channel, sample rate, etc. according to your needs.
- Step 3Download Spotify playlist freely
- At the final step, just touch on the 'Convert' button. And then the DRmare Spotify Music Converter will convert and download Spotify playlists for you. After the conversion, you can check the local Spotify playlist via the 'Converted' button on DRmare program. And then, you can manage and use Spotify playlist from your computer to other devices without premium and any limitation.