Sharp TV is a kind of smart TV that allows users to watch movies, listen to music and so on. When it comes to Spotify on Sharp Smart TV issue, many users may want to know whether Sharp TV Spotify works. The answer is positive.
The Sharp Smart TV runs on Android OS. So, it is easy to download Spotify app on Sharp Smart TV and stream Spotify music. If you don't know how to make it, here we will show you the steps. Also, we will introduce another two ways to connect Spotify to Sharp TV. Let's read the tutorial below and begin.
Part 1. How to Get Spotify on Sharp Smart TV - Best Way
In this part, we will first introduce the best way for you to connect Spotify Sharp TV. That's to use the USB drive. The Sharp Smart TV has a USB port, which allows users to transfer media files to it for use. But please note that Spotify music are encrypted and can't be moved to other devices. So, to put Spotify music on USB drive for use on Sharp Smart TV, we need to rip its restriction first.
Here to help you, we would like to recommend the DRmare Music Converter for Spotify for you. This tool is designed for decrypting Spotify files and convert them to plain audio formats. It supports to save Spotify music to MP3, FLAC and more for use on Sharp Smart TV. You can choose the right one for your Spotify songs.
Also, it is available to reset the output music quality for Spotify music tracks. You can alter the audio channel, bit rate and so on you like. And you are allowed to archive the Spotify songs by Artist and Album, so that you can easily find and manage the Spotify tracks.
What's more, it can convert the Spotify music at a rapid conversion speed. In this case, you don't need to take much time for the music conversion. At last, the songs from Spotify will be converted and kept on your computer as local files. Then you can go to add Spotify to Sharp TV by the USB flash drive.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
How to Download and Convert Spotify Music for Sharp Smart TV
In this section, you will learn how to get Spotify on Sharp Smart TV by DRmare Spotify Music Converter. You need to follow the steps below to see how to use this tool to convert Spotify music for Sharp Smart TV. Then you can move Spotify music to USB stick to use on Sharp Smart TV. Here we go.
- Step 1Put Spotify songs on DRmare Music Converter
- Download, install and set up the DRmare Spotify Music Converter. When you run it on your computer, you will find that the Spotify music app installed on your computer appeared as well. To convert songs from Spotify on Sharp Aquos TV, first you need to import music from Spotify to DRmare program for converting.
- Please go to search for the music songs you like on the Spotify app and drag them to DRmare's main screen. Or, you can via the Spotify song's URL link to do that. Just get the link to the target song and put it on the search box of DRmare program. After that, press the plus icon and the Spotify songs will be imported into DRmare main interface.
- Step 2Alter output format for Spotify on Sharp Smart TV
- To make Spotify Sharp TV compatible, you need to set the correct audio format for your Spotify songs. Please click on the Menu icon on the top right corner on DRmare program's main screen if you use its Windows version. Or, for the Mac version, go to the DRmare Spotify Music Converter for Mac on the upper left of your Mac OS. After that, select from the drop list for the 'Preferences' option. And then you will see the window for you to reset output audio parameters for Spotify music files.
- You can choose to convert Spotify to MP3 audio format as it can be supported by most devices and platforms. Besides, you can go on to change the bit rate and more parameters for Spotify songs. When completes, touch the 'OK' button to apply.
- Step 3Download Spotify to Sharp Smart TV compatible files
- Click on the 'Conversion' button to begin to download and convert Spotify music. After that, hit on the 'history' icon to find the local Spotify songs on DRmare program and your computer.
- Step 4Play Spotify on Sharp Smart TV
- Connect the USB drive to your computer and then move the local Spotify music to USB drive. Next, put the USB stick into USB port of the Sharp Smart TV. Then you can connect Spotify to Sharp TV and play Spotify music on Sharp Smart TV offline without Spotify app and Spotify premium.
Part 2. How to Download Spotify on Sharp Smart TV - Official Way
We know that there is a Sharp TV Spotify app on the Sharp Smart TV. So, you can directly download and install Spotify on Sharp Smart TV for enjoying Spotify music. Yet, to listen to Spotify songs on Sharp Smart TV, you need a Spotify premium account first. Here let's see how to install Spotify on Sharp Smart TV and play Spotify songs officially.
How to Download Spotify on Sharp TV
Step 1. Open your Sharp Smart TV and connect it to the network connection.
Step 2. Find and go to the Google Play Store app on your TV.
Step 3. Type 'Spotify' in the search box to look for the Spotify app. Once found, then click on the 'Install' button.
How to Connect Spotify to Sharp TV
Step 1. Once installed, open the Spotify app and choose 'Login with a PIN' to access the pairing code.
Step 2. Head to the Spotify Activation site on your mobile phone or computer. Then log in to your Spotify premium account.
Step 3. Enter the Pairing Code on your Sharp Smart TV. When paired, go to find and play music from Spotify on Sharp Smart TV.
Part 3. How to Get Spotify on Sharp Smart TV - Chromecast
Sharp Smart TV is with a built-in Chromecast. So, you can use this way to play Spotify on Sharp Aquos TV and other Sharp TVs from your mobile devices or computers. Here you can find out the detailed steps on how to do that.
On Android/iOS Devices:
Step 1. Get your mobile devices and your Sharp Smart TV connected to the same WiFi connection.
Step 2. Open the Spotify app and sign in with your account on your mobile phone or tablet.
Step 3. Find and start to play the Spotify song you like.
Step 4. On the Playing Now screen, hit on the 'cast' icon. Then you can see some available devices from the list.
Step 5. Choose your Sharp Smart TV in the list. After that, you can enjoy songs from Spotify on Sharp Smart TV.
On Windows PCs/Mac Computers:
Step 1. Connect your Sharp TV and your computer to the same network.
Step 2. Open the Google Chrome browser on your computer.
Step 3. Go to the Spotify official website and log in to your account.
Step 4. On the webpage, right-click it and choose the 'Cast' option from the list.
Step 5. Head to choose the Sharp Smart TV. Then under the 'Sources' drop-down menu, choose the 'Cast' tab.
Step 6. Once connected, you can play Spotify on Sharp Smart TV.
Part 4. Summary
That's the methods we showed you above. There are 3 ways for you to make Sharp TV Spotify to work. You can follow the detailed guide here and start to connect Spotify to Sharp TV with or without Spotify premium.
Besides, play Spotify on Sharp Smart TV by DRmare Music Converter should be the best way for you. With this program, you can use Spotify Sharp TV without a Spotify premium plan. And you can convert and store Spotify songs to multiple audio formats for use anywhere like Sharp Smart TV.