"How to import songs into Ableton Live from Spotify?" Ableton Live is one of the first music apps to auto-beatmatch songs. It can work on Windows and Mac computers. It's equipped with controls of beatmatching, crossfading, and so on used by turntablists. Also, it is a nice DJ software for DJ addicts. Yet, for Ableton Live Spotify, there is no direct way to get them to work. That's because Spotify is in a unique audio format that can't be used on Ableton Live.
But take it easy. Here we will show you ways how to add songs from Spotify to Ableton Live with ease. Now, please check out the post below and learn more about how to do that.
- Part 1. Get Spotify Ableton Live Work via DRmare Music Converter
- Part 2. Record Spotify for Ableton Live by DRmare Audio Capture
- Part 3. How to Import Spotify Music to Ableton Live
- Part 4. By Verdict
Part 1. How to Get Ableton Live Spotify Work by DRmare Music Converter
To get Spotify Ableton Live to work, you need a Spotify music downloader. It is because Spotify music is protected and in a different audio format. In this case, you can't move Spotify to Ableton Live, and other platforms for use.
As Spotify music format is protected Ogg Vorbis, then you have to convert Spotify to plain audio first. Only these common formats are available for Ableton Live.
DRmare Music Converter is a tool to get Ableton Live Spotify to work. You can get the Spotify songs of the original quality after the conversion. At the same time, it helps you keep the ID3 tags of the songs. So, you can identify the songs while using a Spotify track in Ableton Live with ease.
Moreover, DRmare Music Converter runs at 5X speed. So, you won't need to wait for a long time to get the transferred Spotify files. Once converted, you can move Spotify songs to Ableton Live for playing with ease.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Convert Spotify to MP3, M4A, and more for Ableton Live
- Download Spotify music for Ableton Live for offline playback
- Convert Spotify tracks losslessly at 5X faster speed
- Preserve the ID3 tags of the transferred Spotify for Ableton Live
How to Convert Spotify to Ableton Live-Supported Audio Format - Detailed Tutorial
To guide you to get Spotify songs for use on Ableton Live, we make a detailed tutorial for you. Now, you can check the steps below and see how to do that.
- Step 1Load Spotify tracks to DRmare Music Converter
- Download the official DRmare Spotify Music Converter and launch it. The Spotify app would run at the same time. Pick the Spotify songs you plan to convert for Ableton Live. Then drag them into the conversion window of the DRmare software. Or you could paste their songs' URL into the search bar of the DRmare tool. Then hit the '+' button, and the Spotify tracks would thereby be uploaded.
- Step 2Personalize Spotify output settings for Ableton Live
- Find 'DRmare Music Converter' on Mac main system or tap the 'menu' icon on the DRmare Windows version. Then choose the 'Preference' button. You can then set the output audio format from the six ones. They are MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B. Please select one of them. To get Spotify files of better quality for Ableton Live, you can also define the parameters. You can alter the channel, bit rate and sample rate. Besides, you can archive the output tracks by Artist/Album or Artist.
- Step 3Download Spotify for Ableton Live
- Click the 'Convert' icon, then the conversion will begin. You will get the converted files in the history folder within a few seconds. Please find and click on the 'converted' icon to view the local Spotify files on your computer.
Part 2. How to Record Spotify for Ableton Live by DRmare Audio Capture
In this part, we will show another tool to help make Ableton Live Spotify work. This tool is DRmare Audio Capture. It is a powerful tool to download music from Spotify and other sources. It can record from Spotify to Ableton Live with high audio quality. You can edit and trim the recorded Spotify music files you like. And you can customize the audio format, bit rate, and more if you want. After then, you can import Spotify songs to Ableton Live for playing.
Steps to Record Spotify into Ableton Live-compatible Audio Files
Step 1. Open DRmare Audio Capture
Please download and set up the DRmare Audio Capture on your computer. Then launch it. At the main window, you can see the icon of iTunes, Chrome, and more. If the Spotify app is not in the list, then hit '+' to get it in.
Step 2. Set Output Format for Ableton Spotify
Hit on the 'format' icon. Then you can alter the Spotify output parameters. You can set the audio format, sample rate, and so on for Spotify Ableton Live.
Step 3. Record from Spotify to Ableton Live
Click on the Spotify icon on the DRmare main screen. Find and play the songs you like. Then DRmare will record music from Spotify for you. You can see the recording process of Spotify music.
Step 4. Edit and Save Spotify Music for Ableton Live
Once recorded, hit the 'edit' icon to trim Spotify tracks if you want. Or, click the 'Save' button to keep Spotify on your computer.
Step 5. Check Spotify Songs on Your Computer
Now, hit the 'Converted' button to check the recorded Spotify songs on your computer.
Part 3. How to Import Songs into Ableton Live from Spotify
With the two tools above, you are ready to get Ableton Live Spotify work. You can see how to insert music from Spotify to Ableton Live below.
Step 1. Open Ableton Live on your computer.
Step 2. Touch 'File' > 'New Live Set' to create a new project.
Step 3. Choose and hit on one of the three file browser icons on the left side of Ableton Live. Then you can browse the folders on your computer.
Step 4. Hit the triangle next to a folder in the file browser window. Then locate the folder of the downloaded Spotify music files.
Step 5. Touch the 'Preview' button on Ableton Live. Then you can pre-listen to the Spotify songs before adding them to Ableton Live.
Step 6. Now, import Spotify to Ableton Live window. At last, you can play Spotify through Ableton Live with ease.
Part 4. By Verdict
From this post, you will get Ableton Live Spotify works well. You can make it via the tools above. Each tool has its own advantages. If you want to get the best audio quality of Spotify music on Ableton Live, then you can choose DRmare Spotify Music Converter. It can download Spotify songs in original quality at a fast rate. Or you can use DRmare Audio Capture to record Spotify for Ableton Live with high quality. Also, you can use this tool to get other soundtracks for Ableton Live. Finally, you can mix, arrange, and master local Spotify songs in Ableton Live without any limits.
Leave a Comment