"Can you add songs from Spotify to TikTok?" TikTok is a video-sharing social platform and it is popular with more and more people. It lets users make different kinds of short-form video clips via their iOS and Android mobile devices. We know that the background music is one of the importants part of a video. Now, TikTok only allows users to choose and add music from its own music library.
If you want to add Spotify song to TikTok, then you can check out this post. Today, in this post, we will focus on Spotify on TikTok and show you how to add a song to TikTok from Spotify step by step. Let's move on.
- Part 1. How to Get Spotify TikTok Work
- Part 2. How to Convert Spotify to TikTok
- Part 3. How to Use Spotify on TikTok
- Part 4. FAQs about Spotify TikTok
- Part 5. The Verdict
Part 1. How to Get TikTok Spotify Playlist Worked - Best Tool
"How to make a TikTok sound from Spotify?" Before adding Spotify music to TikTok video, you need to note that Spotify music can only be played in its own app. That's to say, you can't use Spotify music on other platforms and devices directly. So, how to add music to TikTok from Spotify? Please don't worry. Here we will introduce a powerful tool to help you.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter is a well-designed tool convert Spotify audio files to plain audio for use on other platforms. It allows you to convert Spotify songs to MP3, WAV, FLAC, and more and TikTok-supported audio formats. You can select the output bit rate, sample rate and so on for your Spotify music on the DRmare program.
Most importantly, the output Spotify songs are with lossless audio quality and ID3 tags. So, you can enjoy better music from Spotify and manage your Spotify music files with ease. Besides, this tool can convert Spotify to TikTok in batches with a faster speed.
DRmare Music Converter
- Convert Spotify audio tracks to common audio formats like MP3, M4B, WAV, etc.
- Download Spotify music without premium with 5X faster speed
- Give you back the original Spotify audio for TikTok with ID3 tags kept
- Put Spotify on TikTok video as the background music without any problem
Part 2. How to Convert Spotify Music for TikTok
From above, we know that DRmare Spotify Music Converter is such a powerful tool to help add Spotify song to TikTok. Now, let's dive in and see how to use the DRmare program to convert Spotify music for TikTok step by step.
- Step 1 Stream Spotify songs to DRmare
- At first, please reach the DRmare official website to download the target program on your computer. When finished, then launch it. You can find that the Spotify app opened automatically. Now, head to the Spotify app to choose some songs and then drag them to the DRmare main window. Also, you can copy the URL of Spotify tracks, then put it on the search bar in DRmare. And then hit on the '+' button to import Spotify songs to DRmare.
- Step 2Set output parameters for Spotify TikTok
- After adding the Spotify songs to DRmare, you can go to define the output audio parameters for Spotify on TikTok. Touch the Menu icon at the bat on the top of the DRmare. Then opt for 'Preferences' and then 'Convert'. In this window, you can reset the audio format, sample rate, audio channel, bit rate, archive the output tracks, and more as you like. Once finished, then press on 'OK'.
- Step 3Convert Spotify for TikTok
- Hit on the 'Convert' button and the DRmare program will begin the conversion process for Spotify to TikTok. The output setting will be applied and all info on Spotify music will be kept during the conversion. A few seconds later, the Spotify songs will be converted and saved onto your computer. You can find them in the target folder on your computer via the 'Converted' button on the DRmare program.
Part 3. How to Add Spotify Music to TikTok
Now, we had got the plain Spotify songs for TikTok. Here let's see how to add music to TikTok from Spotify on Android and iPhone in detail. To start, you need to transfer the converted Spotify music to your mobile device in advance.
Method 1. Add Spotify Song to TikTok by InShot Video Editor
In general, to add music to TikTok from other places, most users would use the InShot Video Editor to create TikTok video with music. With this tool, you can add Spotify music to InShot for editing and then share the video to TikTok. Here we go.
Step 1. Move the converted Spotify music files to iPhone or Android device.
Step 2. Download and install the InShot app from Apple Store or Google Play Store.
Step 3. Launch the InShot app on your phone.
Step 4. Choose 'Create New' > 'Video' to create a new video project. Please mute the original sound of your video.
Step 5. Hit the 'Music' > 'Tracks' to add Spotify music files from your phone.
Step 6. Preview your video project once done. Then click on the 'Export' button and choose TikTok to share your video.
Method 2. Add Song to TikTok from Spotify via iMovie
Step 1. Start the iMovie app on your iPhone.
Step 2. Hit on 'Projects' > 'New Projects' > 'Movie' to load your TikTok video.
Step 3. After that, hit on the '+' icon and it will show the 'Audio' tools.
Step 4. Touch 'Songs' to import the converted Spotify song to TikTok video.
Step 5. Once done, click on the 'upload' icon. Then hit 'Save Video' to export the video to your Photo Library.
Step 6. Launch the TikTok app and upload the video to TikTok. Now, the TikTok video is with Spotify music you like.
Method 3. Use Spotify on TikTok with CapCut
CapCut is developed by ByteDance. And it is a free and easy-to-use video editing app for you to create videos. Here we will show you how to make a TikTok sound from Spotify via CapCut. Then you can post and share the video with Spotify music on TikTok.
Step 1. Open the CapCut app on your mobile device.
Step 2. Hit on the 'New Project' to create a new project. Then add the video you like from your device.
Step 3. Click on the 'Audio' icon on the video editing screen. Then you are able to add the background music for your video.
Step 4. Choose the 'Sounds' option and head to 'Your Sounds'. Then view the Spotify music that you had moved from your computer to your device.
Step 5. Locate the target song and click on the '+' icon to put Spotify music in the video.
Step 6. When you finished editing the video, you can choose to save and share it to TikTok.
Part 4. FAQs about Spotify TikTok
Q1: Is Spotify Connected to TikTok?
A: Nope. Spotify and TikTok have no integration now. They are two separate platforms.
Q2: How Do I Use TikTok Spotify?
A: Now, to use Spotify TikTok, you need to use a third-party tool to help you. You can use the DRmare Spotify Music Converter above and convert Spotify music as common files. Then you can use Spotify on TikTok by other video editors.
Q3: Why Can't I Use Songs on TikTok?
A: If you use a business account, then you can't use music or sound clips in your videos. You need to switch to a personal account at the 'Manage Account' settings in the TikTok app first.
Part 5. The Verdict
Now, you got the best way to use Spotify on TikTok video as the background music. With the DRmare Music Converter, you can easily get the job done. It can convert and keep Spotify songs as local files for TikTok. Then you can add Spotify song to TikTok and other platforms with ease.
Leave a Comment