Best Way to Import Music from Spotify to TiKTok
TikTok is a video-sharing social platform which is popular with more and more people. It allows users to make different kinds of short-form video clips via their iOS and Android mobile devices. And one of the important part in a video is the background music. Nowadays, TikTok only allows users to choose and add music from its own music library.
What if you want to add music to TikTok from Spotify or other music services? Today, in this post, we will focus on Spotify to TikTok and show you the best way on how to use Spotify music on TikTok step-by-step. Let's move on.
Part 1. Get TikTok Spotify Playlist Worked - Best Tool
Before adding Spotify music to TikTok video, you need to note that Spotify music can only be played in its own app. That is to say, you can't use Spotify music on other platforms and devices directly. But don't worry. Here we will introduce a powerful tool to help you.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter is a well-designed tool convert Spotify audio files to plain audios for using on other platforms. It allows you to convert Spotify songs to MP3, WAV, FLAC, etc. and TikTok supported audio formats.
Most importantly, the output Spotify songs are with lossless audio quality and ID3 tags so that you can enjoy better music of Spotify and manage your Spotify music files locally. Besides, this tool can convert Spotify to TikTok in batch with a faster speed.
DRmare Music Converter
Part 2. How to Convert Spotify Music for TikTok
From above, we know that DRmare Spotify Music Converter is such a powerful tool to get Spotify to TikTok. Now, let's dive in and see how to use DRmare program to convert Spotify music for TikTok step-by-step.
- Step 1 Stream Spotify songs to DRmare
- At first, please reach the DRmare official website to download the target program on your computer. When finished, then launch it. You can find that the Spotify app opened automatically. Now, head to the Spotify app to choose some songs from Spotify and then drag them to DRmare main window. Also, you can copy the URL of Spotify tracks, then put it on the search bar in DRmare. And then hit on the '+' button to import Spotify songs to DRmare.
- Step 2Set Spotify output parameters for TikTok
- After adding the Spotify songs to DRmare, you can go to define Spotify output audio parameters for TikTok. Just touch on the Menu icon at the bat on the top of DRmare. Then opt to 'Preferences' and then 'Convert'. In this window, you are able to reset the audio format, sample rate, audio channel, bit rate, archive the output tracks, etc. as you like. Once finished, then press on 'OK'.
- Step 3Convert Spotify for TikTok
Hit on the 'Convert' button and the DRmare program will begin the conversion process for Spotify to TikTok. The output setting will be applied and all info of Spotify music will be kept during the conversion. A few seconds later, the Spotify songs will be converted completely and saved onto your computer. You can find them at the target folder on your computer via the 'Converted' button on DRmare program.
Part 3. How to Add Music from Spotify to TikTok
Finally, we had got Spotify songs for TikTok. Now, let's see how to add music to TikTok from Spotify in details.
Generally, to add music to TikTok from other places, most users would choose to use the InShot Video Editor to help them create TikTok video with music. With this tool, you can import Spotify music to InShot for editing and then share the video to TikTok directly. Here we go.
Step 1. Move the converted Spotify music files to iPhone or Android device.
Step 2. Download and install the InShot app from Apple Store or Google Play Store.
Step 3. Launch the InShot app on your phone.
Step 4. Choose the 'Create New' > 'Video' to create a new video project. Please mute the original sound of your video.
Step 5. Hit the 'Music' > 'Tracks' to add Spotify music files from your phone.
Step 6. Preview your video project once done. Then click on 'Export' button and choose TikTok to share your video.
At last, you can easily get TikTok Spotify playlist work with the help of DRmare Spotify Music Converter. Besides, with this tool, you can play Spotify songs on multiple devices offline without any limit.