Q: “How to connect Spotify to Denon Receiver? I just bought a Denon Receiver and wanted to listen to Spotify music on it. However, it only supports Spotify Premium. But I don't want to subscribe to Spotify Premium plan. Is there any way to use Spotify on Denon Receiver as a free user?"
Denon Receiver is a home audio system which can let you enjoy the best listening experience in any room at your home. You can play music via Amazon Alexa, WiFi, USB, etc. And it can stream music from many popular music services like Spotify, Pandora, Tidal, etc.
If you want to play Spotify music on Denon Receiver, you need to be the Spotify Premium user. What if you still want to enjoy Spotify audio tracks on Denon Receiver as a free user? How to make it? Please move on the post and learn how to use Spotify on Denon Receiver with a powerful tool.
Part 1. How to Play Spotify on Denon Receiver - Premium Only
If you had subscribed to Spotify Premium plan, then you could easily and directly listen to Spotify tracks on Denon Receiver. Now you could follow the simple steps below and see how to connect Spotify to Denon Receiver.
Step 1. Download the Spotify app on your Android or iOS device first.
Step 2. Link your Android or iOS device with Denon Receiver in the same WiFi network.
Step 3. Launch the Spotify app and login with your Spotify account.
Step 4. Find and play back Spotify songs in Spotify app.
Step 5. Touch on the 'audio' icon to choose the 'Devices Available' as Denon Receiver.
Step 6. Now you are able to play Spotify on Denon Receiver.
Part 2. How to Use Spotify on Denon Receiver Offline Freely
In this part, we will show a way for both free and premium Spotify members to get Spotify music on Denon Receiver. To listen to Spotify tracks offline on Denon Receiver, you need to download Spotify music as local files and then import them to Denon Receiver. However, due to the right protection of Spotify, users can directly download and use Spotify audios on other devices.
Therefore, here we need a third-party tool to do that. There are many tools in the market that can help you. Among those tools, the DRmare Spotify Music Converter is the best choice for you. It is a powerful and professional Spotify converter and downloader, which can convert tracks, albums, playlists, etc. from Spotify and download them as local audio files.
Moreover, it can batch convert Spotify music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, etc. at a faster speed without touching original audios. And it can keep raw ID3 tags like title, artist, genre, etc. so that you can easily manage the Spotify audio files. After converting, the Spotify tracks will be saved on your PC and then you can put them on Denon Receiver for listening offline.
DRmare Spotify Music Downloader
Now, let's learn how to convert and download Spotify music for using on Denon Receiver. Before we get started, please check two preparations as below.
1. Download and install DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your Mac or Window computer.
2. Install the Spotify app on your PC from Spotify official website.
- Step 1Load Spotify audios to DRmare
- Please open DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your computer desktop. Then you will see the Spotify app launch at the same time along with the DRmare program. Next, log into Spotify app with your account info and explore music you like to convert. Then directly drag & drop the track to DRmare main screen. Or you can copy and paste the link of the track to the search bar in DRmare program. After then, DRmare program will load the track into the main window.
- Step 2Edit Spotify output format for Denon Receiver
- In this step, you could set the output audio format of Spotify music for Denon Receiver. For Mac users, you need to go to Mac's menu and launch DRmare Spotify Music Converter. If you are Windows users, please hit on the menu icon at the upper right in DRmare. Then choose 'Preferences' > 'Convert' to start to set the output audio format. You are able to adjust the channel, bit rate and sample rate as you like.
- Step 3Convert music from Spotify to Denon Receiver
- Now, press on the bit 'Convert' button from the bottom right of DRmare. Then DRmare will work and convert Spotify music to the audio format you set. After the conversion finishes, please touch on the 'Converted' button. Then it will navigate you to the target folder that stored converted Spotify files on your computer.
- Step 4How to use Spotify on Denon Receiver
In the final step, you could connect Spotify to Denon Receiver via the USB stick. Please see how to do that in the following steps.
#1. Plug the USB stick into your computer.
#2. Copy and paste the converted Spotify music to transfer Spotify to USB stick.
#3. Connect the USB stick to the USB port of Denon Receiver.
#4. Press 'iPod/USB' to switch the input source to 'iPod/USB'.
#5. Use the UP/DOWN button to choose the Spotify music you like to play, then press 'Enter'.
Finally, you can connect and use Spotify on Denon Receiver without any limitation.