Naim Audio is a British HiFi manufacturer, which focuses on digital music systems, amplifiers, CD players and loudspeakers. If you are the music lovers and HiFi enthusiasts, then you will be familiar with Naim. With Naim audio system, you can easily enjoy the music you like as it supports music playback from AirPlay, Spotify Connect, Bluetooth, USB and more.
In this article, we are going to focus on Spotify and Naim audio system and show you how to play Spotify on Naim in two methods. Please check it out and learn how to do that.
Part 1. Enjoy Spotify on Naim via Spotify Connect
Naim audio system has the Spotify Connect feature, which allows Spotify users to listen to Spotify music directly. But it is only work for Spotify premium users. Thus, if you want to use this feature, please subscribe to the premium plan or make sure your current premium subscription is still valid. After then, you could follow the steps below to stream Spotify music on Naim.
Step 1. Download and install Spotify app on your Android or iPhone device if you haven't installed.
Step 2. Touch on the icon of Spotify app to open Spotify app on your Android or iPhone device.
Step 3. Find and select a song to play on Spotify app.
Step 4. Click on the 'speaker' icon at the Now Playing bar.
Step 5. Hit on the name of your Naim device from the device list.
Step 6. When connected to Naim device, then you are able to listen to Spotify tracks on Naim.
Part 2. Play Spotify on Naim through USB Drive
Naim device support play music from USB drive, thus here for free Spotify users, you could download Spotify music to save on the USB and then transfer them to Naim for using. However, as the free members of Spotify, you are not allowing to directly download and use Spotify music on other devices.
But please don't worry. In this part, we will introduce a powerful tool for you to download Spotify music. It is DRmare Spotify Music Converter for Windows/Mac, which is designed to download Spotify music and save them as local files. No matter you are the free or premium users of Spotify, this tool could help you get Spotify music with multiple audio formats with high quality.
In addition, DRmare Spotify Music Converter can batch convert all the songs at a faster speed with all ID3 tags kept, like the title, artist, genre, etc. And if necessary, you could customize the bit rate, sample rate, channel, etc. according to your needs. After the conversion, you could get the converted Spotify music on your computer and then you can use them on Naim via the USB drive.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Step 1Import Spotify music to DRmare
- Please download and install DRmare Spotify Music Converter and the Spotify app on your computer first. Then open DRmare Spotify Music Converter and the Spotify app will launch at the same time. Next, explore music in Spotify app and drag the music track you like to DRmare main screen. Then the DRmare program will load the Spotify track for you.
- Step 2Define output format
- Here you could define the output audio format of Spotify music for using on your Naim device. DRmare supports to output multiple audio formats, like MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC, etc. You just need to choose the one you like. Besides, you could personalize the sample rate, channel, bit rate to enhance the audio quality as you want.
- Step 3Convert Spotify for Naim
- Now, just click on the 'Convert' button from the bottom right corner of DRmare program. Then Spotify music will be converted and saved to your computer. In general, the program can work at a fast speed. But if your internet network is not stable enough, then you could change the converting speed as '1X' to make it works more smoothly. Once finished conversion, you could touch on the 'Converted' button to check the Spotify tracks on your computer.
- Step 4Play Spotify on Naim
At last, you can transfer Spotify music to USB and then use them on Naim without any limitation. Here you could check the simple tutorial and see how to Stream Spotify music on Naim.
Step 1. Input your USB drive to your computer.
Step 2. Copy and paste the converted Spotify music to the USB drive.
Step 3. Unplug the USB drive from your computer.
Step 4. Connect your USB drive to Naim device and then you can play Spotify on Naim.