Best Way to Play Tidal on Peloton Bike
How to play Tidal music on Peloton bike? Nowadays, this device is becoming more and more popular. And more and more people choose to do some exercise like riding a bike at home without going out. The Peloton bike is a nice choice for people. It has a large touch screen display and built-in speaker. It allows users to listen to music and watch videos while riding.
However, if you want to play music from Tidal on Peloton bike, then you may fail as Tidal is not integrated with Peloton bike now. Thus, what if you still want to do that? The post is here to help you. In this article, you can learn how to get Tidal music to Peloton bike for enjoying without any limit.
Part 1. Best Tool to Get Tidal on Peloton Bike
As for Tidal music, they are in special audio format which can't be used on other devices. And currently Tidal is not available for every device so users can't play Tidal music on Peloton as well as other devices or platforms directly. But don't worry. You can find the solution to fix this issue as below.
In order to get Tidal music for playing on Peloton, we need to get the Tidal music as common audio files and Peloton supported audio format first. And to make it, we need to use a powerful tool. This tool is DRmare Tidal Music Converter. It can break the limitation on Tidal and get them as plain audios for using.
The DRmare Tidal Music Converter can convert Tidal audio tracks to FLAC, MP3, M4B, and more plain audio formats and Peloton supported formats. It is able to convert Tidal songs in batch to save lots of your time and keep the original audio quality of Tidal music.
Besides, in the DRmare program, you are allowed to reset the Tidal output audio channel, bit rate, sample rate, etc. With this tool, you can finally get the local Tidal audio files onto your computer and then you can move Tidal to Peloton for playing with ease.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter
- Easily get Tidal songs for offline listening on Peloton
- Preserve high music quality and ID3 tags of Tidal after conversion
- Support to batch convert Tidal songs at 5X faster speed
- Output Tidal audio formats like WAV, FLAC, MP3, M4A, etc.
Part 2. How to Convert Tidal Music for Peloton Bike
Now that you have learned the key features of DRmare Tidal Music Converter. Now' let's move on how to use this powerful tool to convert Tidal for Peloton. The detailed steps is as below.
- Step 1 Copy the link of Tidal tracks to DRmare
- Set up and launch DRmare Tidal Music Converter on your computer. And then the Tidal application will show at the same time. Here you can go to the Tidal app to find music you like. To do that, please make sure that your Tidal account is still valid. Once you got the music, then just copy the link address of it. Then paste it to the search box on DRmare program. Next, hit the '+' button and DRmare will load the tracks for you to convert for Peloton.
- Step 2Reset Tidal output parameters for Peloton
- Here you are required to set the output audio parameters of Tidal for Peloton. For Windows users, please hit on the Menu icon on the top right of DRmare and opt to 'Preferences'. While for Mac users, please find and locate the 'DRmare Tidal Music Converter' at the left of your Mac system and then select 'Preferences'. Now that, you will see the setting windows and then choose 'Convert' option. After that, you are able to start to set the audio parameters of Tidal songs for Peloton, like audio format, bit rate, etc.
- Step 3Convert Tidal to Peloton
- After the setting, now you can go head to convert Tidal music. In this step, please press on the 'Convert' button. Once hit, then DRmare program will start to convert the Tidal audio tracks for you at once. When finished the process, you will get the converted Tidal audios on your computer and you can use Tidal on Peloton with ease.
Part 3. How to Play Tidal on Peloton
By using the DRmare Tidal Music Converter, we had easily got Tidal music as local files on our computer for using. Now, let's go on and see how to move Tidal music to Peloton bike for playing. There are several ways to transfer music from Tidal to Peloton bike. Here we would like to show you how to get Tidal music on Peloton via Google Drive. Below is the detailed steps for you.
Step 1. Go to Google Drive via the browser and log in your Google account.
Step 2. Hit on 'Create' > 'Folder' button to create a new folder to save Tidal music files.
Step 3. Click on 'Upload' > 'Files' to add Tidal songs to it.
Step 4. Launch the WebView on Peloton, then go to Google Drive > Sign into your Google Drive account to import Tidal music to Peloton.
At last, you can easily and directly play Tidal on Peloton. And you can move Tidal music to other devices for playing without any limit as well.