Q: I had been tired of listening to the default tones of my phone's alarm clock. Recently, I had subscribed to Tidal free trial and I found some wonderful music tracks on it. However, I couldn't find a way to get Tidal music as alarm. Thus, I wonder if there is any way that can use those Tidal audios as alarm. Thanks for your help in advance!
In this post, you will get the solution. Here we will introduce two methods for you to set song as alarm from Tidal. Please follow us and see how to make it.
Part 1. Powerful Tool to Set Song as Alarm from Tidal
For Tidal users, you need to subscribe to the premium or HiFi plan. However, although you are the premium or HiFi members of Tidal, you couldn't keep the downloaded Tidal music forever and use them on other devices. In order to help you out, here we would like to recommend the tool called DRmare Tidal Music Converter for you to get Tidal music as alarm.
It is a smart tool specially designed for Tidal subscribers to download and convert Tidal music tracks. You could use it to convert Tidal to WAV, FLAC, AAC, MP3 and other common audio formats as you like. And this tool can batch convert audios from Tidal at a fast speed and with high quality so that you can save lots of time and enjoy a better listening experience.
After the conversion, you could get the converted Tidal music on your computer and then stream them to your phone as alarm with ease.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter
- Step 1Import Tidal music tracks to DRmare
- DRmare Tidal Music Converter is a user-friendly tool, which only needs several clicks to convert Tidal music. At first, please download and install it on your computer and then open it. And you will see Tidal app will be launched at the same time. Next, you are required to find the tracks you want to download and convert to set as alarm on Tidal app. Then copy and paste the URL of the track to the search box on DRmare program. Click the '+' button next to the search box and all Tidal tracks will be added for a while.
- Step 2Set Tidal output audio parameters
- This professional tool allows you to adjust the output audio format and other audio parameters for Tidal audio tracks. For Windows users, please head to the Menu at the top right corner of DRmare main interface, then choose 'Preferences' > 'Convert' to open the setting window. For Mac users, you could hit on the 'DRmare Tidal Music Converter for Mac' from the Apple's menu bar. After that, you could define the output audio format, sample rate, bit rate, etc. according to your needs.
- Step 3Start to convert Tidal music
- Now, hit on the 'Convert' button to start the conversion process. Then DRmare Tidal Music Converter will download and convert the Tidal music and keep them to your computer. Once the conversion finishes, then you could click the 'Converted' button to locate and check the converted Tidal audio tracks on your computer. Finally, you could set song as alarm from Tidal music.
Part 2. How to Set Tidal as an Alarm Clock Tone via Kello
Kello is a professional alarm clock app, which can create an alarm with your favorite music on Tidal, Spotify, Deezer, etc. It sounds great to wake up with the music you like and make you have a good mood to start a new day.
Now, let's see how to set song as alarm from Tidal via Kello app. Before that, you need to install Kello app on your device and connect it to the Wi-Fi network. Then let's learn how it works.
Create an Alarm in Kello
Step 1. Download and install Kello app on your device and open it.
Step 2. Go to 'Alarms' and click '+' to create an alarm in Kello.
Step 3. Customize the recurrence and volume settings.
Step 4. Click on the 'Sound' button.
Set Song as Alarm from Tidal in Kello
Step 1. Launch Tidal and login your account. Please ensure that your Tidal subscription is still valid.
Step 2. Select the playlist you want to set as alarm.
Step 3. Click 'Play' button to preview the Tidal alarm in the 'Create Alarm' screen, then validate the alarm.
Step 4. At last, you will wake up with the Tidal music you set at the alarm time.