Easy Way to Add Amazon Music to InShot
Smartphones are the bomb when it comes to capturing memorable moments. You carry your phone everywhere you go hence it's easy not to miss that captivating memorable shot. Nonetheless, you have the option to spice up your videos and photos via video editing apps. One popular app is InShot.
This is a mobile video and photo editing app that supports iPhone and Android OS devices. With InShot, you can apply various effects to your video like add stickers, apply filters, and even some background music. Since Amazon Music offers you an impeccable collection of the latest songs, it's high time you try to add Amazon Music to InShot. This will make your video more appealing and engaging to your audience.
But again, Amazon Music just lets you listen to its music offline but you don't really own the real audio files. So, if your subscription expires, your library collection will also disappear. However, you can strive to keep your files forever with the help of third-party tools.
Part 1. Get InShot Amazon Music to Work - Best Tool
The best tool, DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter, will step in the gap and help you to get Amazon Music on InShot. DRmare Amazon Music Converter is a smart HD Music converter able to convert HD Music and Unlimited Music to numerous common audio formats. These include MP3, AAC, WAV, M4B, etc.
This tool also has innovative technology that works to keep 100% lossless audio quality of your music. You are neither limited to adding more audio tracks for batch converting even when the conversion of other files is still underway.
This Amazon Music downloader will also keep the full ID3 tags of Unlimited Music such as the year, cover, title, and more. More so, you can easily classify your Unlimited Music by artist and album. You also get what you want with DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. You can customize audio parameters including sample rate, bit rate, channel, etc.
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter for InShot
Part 2. How to Convert Amazon Music for InShot
Follow these steps to use DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter to add Amazon Music for InShot.
- Step 1Install DRmare and sign in
- Download and install DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter on your computer. Choose whether to download Mac or Windows version as it supports both. Then launch the app, go to the main interface and click on the "Sign In" tab to log into your Amazon account.
- Step 2Register DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
- Then begin to register DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. The free version only manages to convert the first one-minute of your music. You, therefore, have to purchase the full version and then register your account. Click on the "Register" tab and enter your licensed email and the registration code.
- Step 3Personalize the output format and parameters for Amazon Music InShot
- Customize the output settings as you wish. Just hit the "Menu" icon > "Preferences" option. Then click on the "Advanced" section and start to change the output format and other parameters. You can choose to convert Amazon Music to MP3, etc. Also, you can set the bit rate, audio channel, sample rate, etc.
- Step 4Add Amazon Music playlist to DRmare
Search in your Amazon Music library and get the playlist of songs you want to convert. To add them to the interface, click on Amazon Music playlist and touch the "Add Files" button to add the songs to the DRmare interface.
- Step 5Download and convert Amazon Music for InShot
Lastly, click the "Convert" tab at the bottom-right section of the interface to convert and download Amazon Music playlist. Then look them up in the "History" icon which has red dot numbers. You are now just a step away to get Amazon Music on InShot.
Part 3. How to Add Amazon Music to InShot
Finally, you can use the converted Amazon Music as background music on InShot without further restrictions. Use a USB cable to transfer the converted Amazon Music to your phone. Connect the phone to the computer then right-click on the "Converted Amazon Music" folder and hit the "Send to" tab to save them to your phone.
Step 1. Open the InShot app on your mobile and select the "Video" option to create a new project.
Step 2. You will enter the "Video Editing" screen where you can access numerous built-in functions. InShot lets you trim, split, merge clips, and even adjust speed, among other options. To add your music, go to the "Toolbar", choose and tap on the "Music" tab and hit the "Tracks" option.
Step 3. You'll see several choices to add audio. If you are using an iPhone, click on "iTunes" to add a track. For Android users, go to the "My Music" section.
Step 4. Finally, select the converted Amazon Music you transferred to your phone and tap on the "Use" option. That particular track will be used as background music on InShot to wind up the editing process.
Part 4. Conclusion
The availability of video editing apps makes it easy to compose thrilling and engaging videos. You can trim, add filters, and even music, among other precepts. We have covered how to add Amazon Music to InShot for an engaging video outcome. The best converter, DRmare iMazonKit Music Convert, is at your service to help you own Amazon Music forever offline.