How to Download Amazon Music to Computer
Amazon Music is one of the largest music streaming service. It allows users to stream and enjoy millions of tracks online. And with Amazon Music subscription, users can stream music offline. But it doesn't mean you own the tracks as Amazon Music files are protected. Here you may want to know whether you can download Amazon Music to your devices as local audios.
Amazon Music paid users can download Amazon Music on computer, iOS and Android devices. But all the downloaded Amazon Music files are just the cache files. That's to say, you don't own the real Amazon Music files and can't use them on other devices. But don't worry. Today, we are here to show you how to download Amazon Music to computer as local files with ease.
Part 1. Best Tool to Download Amazon Music to Computer
"How to download music from Amazon Music to computer?" To get Amazon Music on computer, here we need to use a third-party tool.
DRmare Amazon Music Converter is the best choice for you. It can easily convert and download Amazon Music to computer as local files. With it, you can save Amazon Music as MP3, WAV, M4A, FLAC and other plain audio formats. And it can convert Amazon Music with lossless sound quality.
In addition, the DRmare Amazon Music Converter supports to batch convert Amazon Music and run at a fast speed. So, you need to take a few seconds to get Amazon Music downloads to computer. After the conversion, you can get the Amazon Music to your computer as local audio files. And you can move Amazon Music from your computer to other devices for playing offline.
Part 2. How to Download Amazon Music to Computer - Detailed Guide
Now, it's time to see how to use DRmare Amazon Music Converter to download Amazon Music on computer. Here are the steps as below, you can check them out and learn how to do that.
- Step 1Log in your Amazon account on DRmare program
- Hit the 'Download' button above to download DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. Then go ahead to install it on your computer. Once done, open the DRmare program. At the main screen of DRmare, please hit on the 'Sign In' button to enter your Amazon account's info. And then, you can start to use DRmare program to download Amazon Music to computer.
- Step 2Define Amazon Music output parameters
- Before downloading Amazon Music on computer, you need to set the audio format and other audio parameters you want for Amazon Music. DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter offers seven audio formats for you to choose. They are Lossless, MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, M4B and M4A.
- To start the settings, please click on the menu icon from the top right corner of DRmare. Then opt to 'Preferences' at the list. Then touch on 'Advanced' at the pop-up window. Now, you can start to define the output audio format you like for Amazon Music to computer. And you can reset audio channel, bit rate, sample rate, etc. to what you desire. After then, just click on the 'OK' button to finish.
- Step 3Import and download Amazon Music to computer
- At this time, you are ready to download Amazon Music to computer. Please choose the Amazon Music playlist you like and hit on it. Then the big 'add files' button at the right side of DRmare will shine. Now, hit on the 'add files' button. You will see all tracks in the playlist will be listed at the pop-up window. You can tick 'Select All' at the bottom to choose to convert the whole Amazon Music playlist to computer. Or you can just tick some tracks you like to convert. Then hit the 'Convert' button to download Amazon Music on computer.
- Step 4Check downloaded Amazon Music on computer
- Now, you can see the conversion window. You can wait for the conversion finished. Or you can hit on the 'Music Library' icon at the top to import more Amazon Music playlist to convert and download to computer. Once the conversion competed, you can touch the 'Converted' icon at the top. Then you can see the downloaded Amazon Music files. You can double click on them to pre-listen. Or you can hit the 'search' icon to locate Amazon Music on computer.
- Video TutorialHow to Download Music from Amazon to Computer
Part 3. Conclusion
In this article, you had learned how to download Amazon Music to computer via DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. Now, you have Amazon Music downloads to computer as local files and you can move Amazon Music to any device for offline playing as you want. Just give a try to this powerful tool and get Amazon Music on computer for using at once.