Q: "Can I download music from Amazon Music to my computer?"
Amazon Music is a streaming music platform operated by Amazon. You can sign up for its free service to stream over 100 million songs with ads. If you want to download music for offline playing, you can buy songs from its digital music store or upgrade to a premium tier like Amazon Music Prime or Unlimited.
The songs you purchased from Amazon Music can be downloaded as local files. But as for Amazon Music Prime or Unlimited titles, they can only be saved as cached files to the Amazon Music app. So, we are here to show you how to download music from Amazon Music to computer as local files.
Part 1. Can You Download Amazon Music to Your Computer
|Download Music to Amazon Music App||Download Music Locally|
|Amazon Music Free||✖||✖|
|Amazon Music Prime||✔(only for All-Access Playlists)||✖|
|Amazon Music Unlimited||✔||✖|
|Purchases from Digital Music Store||✔||✔|
As you can see above, the offline listening feature is only available to Amazon Music premium subscribers. However, Amazon Music Prime and Amazon Music Unlimited tracks cannot be downloaded to your computer. You can only download these titles to the Amazon Music app for offline playback.
If you want to download songs locally, you can only purchase music from the digital music store. The saved files can be imported to another media player or other device.
Don't worry! Read on and we'll show you how to download Amazon Music to your computer locally without paying for Amazon Music.
Part 2. How to Download Amazon Music to Computer Locally
DRmare Amazon Music Converter is the best tool to download Amazon Music to PC and Mac locally. It runs at 5 times faster speed and keeps 100% lossless output audio quality. With it, you can export Amazon Music to MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, WAV and FLAC. Most importantly, it doesn't require a premium Amazon Music subscription.
With the help of DRmare Amazon Music Downloader, you can get Amazon Music songs as local files and keep them forever. You can also import them to other music players, such as iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc.
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
Now, it's time to see how to use DRmare Amazon Music Converter to get Amazon Music downloads to computer. Please first install this software via the 'Download' button above, then check below on how to download music from Amazon Music to computer.
- Step 1Add Amazon Music tracks to DRmare program
- Open the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter and then add songs to it. To do that, go to the Amazon Music app and look for the tracks, playlists, albums, artists, etc. you want and copy & paste their links into the search box at the top and click on '+'.
- Step 2Define Amazon Music output parameters
- Before downloading Amazon Music on computer, you can set the audio parameters you want for Amazon Music. Please click on the 'Menu' icon from the top right corner and then opt to 'Preferences' > 'Convert'. Now, you can start to define the output audio format to MP3, Lossless, FLAC, AAC, WAV, M4A, or M4B. You can also reset audio channel, bit rate, sample rate, etc. to what you desire. After then, just click on the 'OK' button to finish.
- Step 3Download Amazon Music to computer locally
- Hit the 'Convert' button to download music from Amazon Music to computer. Once the conversion completed, you can touch the 'Folder' icon at the bottom to see the downloaded Amazon Music files.
- Video TutorialHow to Download Music from Amazon to Computer
Part 3. How to Download Purchased Amazon Music to Computer
Besides using DRmare Amazon Music Converter to download Amazon Music to computer locally, you can also download songs purchased from the digital music store. Now follow the steps below to learn how to do this.
3.1 By Amazon Music App
Step 1. Launch the Amazon Music app on your PC.
Step 2. Click on the 'Library' tab at the top and then choose 'Purchased'.
Step 3. Now you can see all your purchased songs and you can click on the 'Download' icon next to the song to download Amazon Music on PC/Mac.
3.2 By Amazon Music Web Player
Step 1. Open the Amazon Music web player on your computer.
Step 2. Go to 'Library' and then find the songs or albums you want to download and click 'Download'.
Step 3. Click 'No thanks, just download music files directly' when you are prompted to install the application. Then choose 'Save' when it asks you to open or save the music files.
Part 4. In Conclusion
If you have purchased songs from Amazon Music's digital music store, you can download them directly to your computer. If not, you can use DRmare Amazon Music Converter to download Amazon Music to computer locally. This is definitely the best solution because it doesn't require a paid Amazon Music subscription and you can use the Amazon Music downloads anytime and anywhere.