3 Effective Ways to Listen to Apple Music on PC
Apple Music is breathtaking subscription-based music and video streaming music platform. It offers over 60 million songs to stream on devices on demand. By paying for its monthly subscription fees, or trying its 3-month free trial version, users can listen to Apple Music on PC, Mac, iOS devices, or Android devices.
Today, we will focus on enjoying Apple Music on PC. What's your way to listen to Apple Music on PC? Using iTunes, or via Apple Music Web Player, or just using any media player without iTunes? Here, we will illustrate the top 3 best ways on how to listen to Apple Music on PC. You can check whether your way is in the list and choose the most suitable way of playing Apple Music on Windows computer.
Part 1. How to Listen to Apple Music on PC with iTunes
How can you listen to Apple Music on PC? The first way you can use is to draw support from iTunes. When you upgrade your macOS to Catalina, to your surprise, iTunes is divided into 4 different apps for Apple Music, Apple TV, Apple Books, and Podcasts. Fortunately, iTunes for Windows can still work well. Apart from being a media player, iTunes is also referred to as a media manager. It can collect Apple Music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, etc. in one place.
Now, let's see how to listen to Apple Music on PC via iTunes below:
Step 1. Please make sure your PC is updated to the latest verson of Windows 10. And then download iTunes for Windows from the official website or the Microsoft Store.
Step 2. Log in to your Apple ID and password that you are using to subscribe to Apple Music. If you don't have it, please create a new one.
Step 3. Click the 'For You' section to navigate to the Apple Music library. Browse all songs and choose your fovarite one to listen to on PC.
Tips: In iTunes, you are able to purchase music and playlists for playback. All purchased songs you can find in the 'Library' option. You can also discover the most treding music and hot songs by clicking the 'Browse' button.
Part 2. How to Listen to Apple Music on PC via Web Player
Months after the beta release, the official Apple Music web browser-based player is here now. Apple Music Web Player is compatible with any web browser on all platforms, including macOS, Windows, Chrome OS, iOS, and Android.
You can reach the Apple Music Web Player at music.apple.com. The main interface of Apple Music is similar to the Apple Music app in macOS 10.15. There are three tabs you can see, including Browse, Radio, and For You. Recently, Apple has released a new Apple Music Web Player beta version, which covers a new content navigation section called 'Listen Now'. It replaces all content for For You.
Anyway, thanks to this web player, if you are using a PC, you can directly access them via the Web Player instead of launching the iTunes. Go to the official page, log in your Apple Music account, and you can stream Apple Music directly.
Part 3. Listen to Apple Music on PC on All Media Players
In addition to using Apple Music Web Player to listen to Apple Music on PC without iTunes, there is another way to stream them. In this part, we will share a comprehensive way to play Apple Music playlist on all media players on your Windows computer.
DRmare Apple Music Converter is specialized in making Apple Music playback better. It's well-known that Apple Music is encoded in M4P format, which can be transferred and playable on unauthorized players. But, with the assistance of this excellent Apple Music Converter, all M4P Apple Music songs can be converted to MP3 and other common audio formats.
After that, you can sync Apple Music tracks to any media player on your PC for playback. The bonus of this way is that you can save Apple Music on PC forever even Apple Music subscription expired.
DRmare Apple Music Converter for PC
- Clean and simplified screen, it is a breeze to use any features
- Convert Apple Music M4P files, iTunes M4A songs, audiobooks, podcasts
- Keep lossless quality including the album cover, artist, title, author and so on
- Batch converting songs with 30X faster speed, save you a lot of precious time
How to Listen to Apple Music on PC without iTunes
Please download the DRmare Apple Music Converter for Windows on your PC. To convert Apple Music songs, you need to download them on your computer in advance. And then, let's see what you need to do.
- Step 1Import Apple Music into DRmare Apple Music Converter
- To load Apple Music playlists, please click the first 'Add Files' button. DRmare Apple Music Converter will detect the iTunes music library and shows all Apple Music songs you downloaded in the new window. You can select favorite music for uploading. Alternatively, it's able to drag and drop Apple Music from your PC to this tool directly.
- Step 2Choose Apple Music output format
To make Apple Music compatible with any music player on PC, MP3 is a highly recommended output format for you to set. Simply press the 'audio' icon, the setting window will pop up. You can not only define the output format but also customize other audio parameters for the better listening experience.
- Step 3Convert Apple Music on PC
- When all things are ready, please launch the converting process by hitting on the 'Convert' button at the DRmare interface. It will work at 30X speed to convert added Apple Music to target audio files that you set before. You can locate them in the destination folder by clicking the 'Converted' button.
- When you find the converted Apple Music files, please choose the item. Right-click to choose 'Open with' option. Now you can select your favorite music player to listen to Apple Music on PC.