Can you share playlists on Apple Music? Yes, exactly. As the streaming music with the second largest paying subscribers in the United States, Apple Music provides users with more than 100 million songs. This is possible if you have a favorite playlist and want to share it with your friends.
You can share playlists with friends or on social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, etc. using the built-in sharing feature. Plus, you can create an Apple Music profile and choose some playlists for others to see. Best of all, we've found a way to share Apple Music without limits, by which you can share playlists with anyone, even if he doesn't have the Apple Music app. Now, read on and go through all three methods.
Part 1. How to Share Apple Music Playlists via Share Feature
As a powerful streaming music service, Apple Music has a built-in sharing function. It enables you to share your playlists directly with other people or on other social platforms. Whether you want to share a playlist curated by Apple Music or your own personalized playlist, it's possible. Now follow the tutorial below on how to share playlist on Apple Music.
Step 1. Open the Apple Music app on your mobile device.
Step 2. Tap on the 'Library' tab and then choose 'Playlists'.
Step 3. Tap and hold the playlist you want to share and then choose 'Share Playlist'. (Or you can open the playlist and then tap the 'three dots' icon at the top right and choose 'Share Playlist'.)
Step 4. Then you can choose to share the playlist via Messages, Mail, AirDrop, etc. You can also choose to share Apple Music playlist on Instagram, Snapchat, and more.
Step 1. Launch the Music app or iTunes on your computer.
Step 2. Choose the playlist you want to share and open it.
Step 3. Click on the 'three dots' icon above the song list and choose 'Share'.
Step 4. Then you can share the playlist via Email, Messages, or copy the playlist link and send it to your friends.
Part 2. How to Share a Playlist on Apple Music via Profile
Apple Music has a profile feature where you can display your favorite playlists and songs. You can choose who can view your profile, and you can follow your friends to see what they're listening to. Here's how you can share Apple Music playlists through your profile.
Step 1. Open the Apple Music app and tap on 'Listen Now'. Then choose the 'profile' icon at the top right.
Step 2. If you have a profile, choose 'View Profile'. If not, you can create a profile by clicking 'Set up Profile' > 'Get Started'.
Step 3. Then tap on 'Edit' and you can choose who can follow you and the playlists that you want others to see. Then tap 'Done'.
Part 3. How to Share Apple Music Playlists without Limits
Now we will show you the best way to share playlist on Apple Music. That is, you can use DRmare Apple Music Converter to convert and download Apple Music playlists as popular audio files, and then share them to others directly. With it, you can convert Apple Music to MP3, FLAC, AAC, M4A, M4B and WAV. It can also preserve lossless audio quality and original ID3 tags.
With an ultra-fast 30X working speed, you can get to your favorite Apple Music playlists as quickly as possible. You can then share them with anyone, and they can listen to them even without the Apple Music app or subscription. You can also listen to these Apple Music songs on any device you want. Even better, you can still access them after unsubscribing. Besides, DRmare Audio Converter is also suitable for iTunes music, Audible books and other popular audio files.
DRmare Apple Music Converter
- Step 1Load Apple Music playlists
- Please download the Apple Music playlists you want to share to your PC or Mac first. Then open DRmare Audio Converter and click the "Add Files" button on the bottom-left corner to add these playlists. Or, you can drag and drop them to the main interface of DRmare.
- Step 2Alter Apple Music output parameters
- Click the 'Format' icon at the bottom right to customize the output parameters of your added Apple Music playlists. Generally, DRmare Audio Converter will convert Apple Music playlists to MP3 by default. But you can change the output format, channel, bit rate, and more. Then click on the "OK" button.
- Step 3Convert and share Apple Music playlists
- Click on the "Convert" button to start the conversion process. Once the conversion is done, you can see a red tip occur on the "History" list at the bottom right. Simply click on it and you can view and listen to Apple Music playlists offline. Or you can head to the "Output" folder to find and share these playlists to anyone you want.
Part 4. How to Fix Apple Music Share Playlist Not Working
There are some users reported that share playlist Apple Music not working. If you also encounter this problem, try the solutions below.
- Turn off content and privacy restrictions. To do this, open Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions and turn it off.
- Check that you have a valid Apple Music profile.
- If you've added local files to a playlist, you need to turn on Sync Library before you can share the playlist with others.
- Open the playlist and click the three dots > Edit > Show in My Profile and Search. Open it and hit Done.
- Update your operating system.
- Update the Apple Music app.
- Use DRmare Apple Music Converter to share playlists.
Part 5. In Conclusion
If you want to share Apple Music playlists, there are three methods for you. The best way is to use DRmare Apple Music Converter, which enables you to share Apple Music without limits. With it, you and your friends can listen to Apple Music even without a subscription or the Apple Music app. You can also use Apple Music anywhere you want.