Asus AiCloud: Stream iTunes M4V Movies on the Go
"My mobile phone is running out of space and I can't download movies to it any more. And I don't feel comfortable to use third-party cloud service like Dropbox, Amazon Cloud Drive, Google Drive. Is there a way to set up my own personal cloud which to get access to all my favourite backup iTunes movies?" - Asked by Bentley King.
It is a fact that most mobile devices including iPhone 8/8 Plus/X, Samsung S9 etc. all have limited storage 32GB, 64GB or 128GB. It takes only a short of time to fill your mobile phone with films if you are a movie addict. In general, you can use Plex Media Server, Kodi or any DLAN compatible devices to solve this issue.
But if you want to stream your movies on the go as well, set up an ASUS AiCloud with your own external hard drive is one of the best ways. Read to to find out how to stream iTunes movies with AiCloud.
View also: Play iTunes Movies on Asus Devices
Part 1. Asus AiCloud Brief Introduction
Asus AiCloud is a smart mobile application which enables you to access your digital media files on demand through your shared external hard drive from IOS and Android devices. By setting up such a cloud drive, it keeps you connected to all of your data like music, video documents, etc. Besides, you can also access, stream and share data from any devices in the same network. Furthermore, if you have set up AiCloud from more than 2 different locations, you can sync your files to the other location.
There is no limitation on the capacity of the space because it totally depends on the external hard drive you have. And You don't need to worry about data lose or privacy because you have full control over it.
Part 2. Tools You Need to Set Up a Personal Cloud Drive
So as to set up your own AiCloud and enjoy iTunes Movies, you need to get some hardware and software tools.
Asus Router: Not all the Asus routers has such a feature, please make sure to check it before you buy one. The highly recommended routers are Asus RT-AC66U, RT-N16U, RT-AC68U, AC86U.
Asus AiCloud App: You can download it directly from Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
USB External Hard Drive: You can use any brands of hard drives such as Segate, WD, Dell, Toshiba, Kingston and so on.
DRmare M4V Converter for Mac/Windows: Since iTunes Movies are encrypted with the DRM protection, you can't access to them outside the ecosystem of Apple. That is why you need a DRM breaker. It offers solid features to convert iTunes digital media files. If you find it interests you, you can simply click the download button below to get the trial version for free.
View also: Best iTunes DRM Removal Tools
DRmare iTunes Video Converter
- Turn iTunes movies, TV shows and Extras into popular non-protected media files
- Encode iTunes purchases and rentals for hot devices including AiCloud
- Keep high quality for all the output files such as MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI
- Terrific 24/7 technical support and lifetime free update, refund guaranteed
Part 4. How to Set Up AiCloud to Play iTunes Movies Anywhere
Congratulations to the last part. Now you can follow these steps to set up AiCloud to watch the iTunes movies on the go.
1. Connect an advanced Asus router such as RT-AC68U to your home network. If you have already got one, you can skip this step. Or if you are the first time to set up Asus router, it will prompt you to setup an Asus account and password.
2. Transfer the converted DRM free movie files to an USB flash drive or external hard drive.
3. Plug in the USB drive to the Asus router, everything that are on the disk will be uploaded to AiCloud.
4. Turn on the cloud disk from the 'AiCloud' tab of your router by clicking the 'on' button.
4. Download and install the AiCloud app to your IOS or Android mobile device. You can login with the same Asus account and password which you set up before, then you can follow the app screen instruction to stream your movie files.