Best M4V to WEBM Converter – Convert DRM M4V to WEBM
With the development of information technology, people spend more and more time surfuring the Internet, such as hanging out on socila network, going shopping as well as watching or making videos on the Internet. As a consequence, WEMB format has also been more and more popular, which is a video file format with high playback quality and performance.
If you have thousands of movies and TV shows, expesically for videos purchased and rented from iTunes that are encoded in M4V format, you must really like to convert these video files to WEMB videos, which have a high compatibility. Then you are able to watch your iTunes M4V videos on your computers, tablets, phones, and any other portable devices freely.
However, you should be well noted that iTunes M4V movies are encrypted by FairPlay DRM copyright technology. You can start to transfer iTunes M4V videos to WEBM files on the condition that you should remove DRM protection from iTunes movies and TV shows losslessly. Certainly, you can find out a third-party iTunes DRM removal tool that is available for converting iTunes M4V to WEBM simultaneously.
Here, in this article, we'll give some uesful suggestions for the best iTunes DRM M4V Converter and provide the detailed tutorial to transfer M4V to WEMB for your reference.
View also: How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
Part 1. Best iTunes DRM Remvoal Tool to Bypass DRM Restriction Losslessly
When talking about the best DRM M4V to WEBM DRM removal solution, you can discover some powerful and professional softwares for paid or free through the search engine, such as DRmare M4V Converter, TunesKit iTunes DRM Removal, Requiem. Compared to these DRM removal solutions in term of conversion quality, speed, and stability, DRmare M4V to WEBM Converter is highly recommended to you, the stunning all-in-one iTunes DRM M4V Converter.
With built-in advanced and innovative decryption technology, this smart M4V to WEBM Converter makes it possible to strip iTunes DRM protection from iTunes M4V videos at a 30X faster speed. Plus, it can convert these iTunes protected DRM M4V files to other common formats, such as MOV, MP4, HD AVI, WMV, MKV, MPFG, 3GP, of course also including WEBM format. With the help of DRmare M4V to WEBM Converter, you can watch iTunes DRM-free video files at lossless quality for playback, since all audio tracks and subtitles including 5.1 Dolby audio tracks and closed captions can be 100% preserved.
View also: Top 6 iTunes Video Converters of 2018
Part 2. Step-by-step Tutorial to Remove DRM & Transfer iTunes M4V
Before you start to follow this tutorial to convert iTunes DRM-protected M4V videos to DRM-free files, please make sure that DRmare M4V to WEBM Converter has been downloaded and installed on your computer. By the way, if you don't purchase this smart third-party software, you can download the free trial version to test its wonderful performance in advance.
- Step 1 Add iTunes DRM M4V videos to DRmare
- There are two approaches for you to import iTunes DRM movies that you want to convert to DRmare. One is to click the "Add Files" button at the lower left quarter of the main interface. The other way is to add DRM M4V files to the right area via drag&drop action directly.
- Step 2Define the WEBM as the output format
- When you finished importing iTunes M4V content to DRmare M4V Converter, it's time for you to set the output format as WEBM format by clicking the "Format" option next to "Add Files" button. Besides, in this step, you can customize your wanted output videos by touching the gear icon to change the parameters, such as bit rate, frame rate, video size, etc. Also you can skip this step, these parameters will be by default.
- Step 3Convert iTunes DRM M4V to WEBM videos
- Now, you just need to do one click to remove DRM protection from iTunes videos, and convert iTunes M4V movies and TV episodes to WEBM format at the same time that is tapping the "Convert" tab at the lower right corner of the main interface. Please wait for a while, you will get the unprotected WEBM videos on the destination folder.
More Tips: M4V & WEBM – What's the Difference
M4V developed by Apple Inc., is one of the standard formats of video file, applied in iTune store's digital content. M4V format is very similar to the MP4 video extension. But the only difference is that M4V videos are protected by FairPlay DRM technology, which can be recognized by Apple's devices, such as iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Apple TV, and more. What's more, these iTunes DRM-ed M4V movies and TV episodes can be playable on up to five computers with iTunes-linked Apple ID.
WEBM put forward by Google, is a free open video format, designed to deliver video through the web. WEBM extension is an HTML 5 standard for distributing and viewing videos over the web. Featuring with high quality and open source, WEBM is specially catered for video playback on the web. Based on a profile of Matroska, WEBM format supported VP8 video and Vorbis audio streams.