Q: Recently, I found some nice background music while watching my purchased iTunes movies. I would like to get the music out and make it as my iPhone ringtone. Is there any way that can make it? Could anyone help me? Thanks in advance!
For iPhone users, you may know that the audio format of iPhone ringtone must be M4R. But how to rename file from M4V to M4R? Please take it easy, it is easy. To slove this issue, you just need to extract the audio from iTunes movies and convert iTunes M4V to M4R for iPhone ringtone. In this post, we will introduce a powerful tool for you and you could go ahead and see how to do.
Part 1. More about M4R Audio Format
When it comes to M4R audio format, it may not be strange for iPhone users. It is a kind of format that used for iPhone ringtone. If you want to set ringtone for your iPhone, then the format of the ringtone audio file must be M4R. Otherwise, the audio file can't be recognized by your iPhone.
Besides, M4R audio format is encoded with Advanced Audio Coding (AAC). In general, we could directly download or purchase iPhone ringtone as M4R file from iTunes and some ringtone websites.
Now, just let's move on and check how to rip audio from iTunes movies and convert M4V to M4R for iPhone ringtone.
Part 2. Best Tool to Convert iTunes M4V to M4R
In order to help you make music from iTunes movies to M4R audios, here we would like to highly recommend DRmare iTunes M4V Video Converter to you.
It is an all-in-one iTunes movie converter, which can not only help extract audios from iTunes videos and convert them to audio formats like MP3, AAC and more, but also can convert iTunes videos to other video formats with all subtitles kept. With this professional tool, you can easily get iTunes M4V to M4R for your iPhone ringtone in several clicks.
In addition, when you convert iTunes videos, you can also edit effects for them and trim the videos according to your needs before converting. And this tool can work at up to 30X faster speed with lossless quality.
DRmare M4V to M4R Converter
Tutorial to Convert M4V to M4R for iPhone Ringtone
Now you can download and install DRmare M4V Converter on your computer by hitting on the "Download" button above. And please make sure that you had downloaded iTunes videos and can be played well on your computer first. After that, then you could follow this detailed guide to extract M4R audio tracks from iTunes M4V movies and TV shows with ease.
- Step 1Import iTunes movies to DRmare
- At the beginning, please double click on DRmare M4V Converter icon on your computer desktop to open it. Once launched, then you can directly drag and drop iTunes video files to DRmare program main interface. Or you could click the "+" button at the bottom left to choose the files you want to convert to audio from your iTunes library. When you choose and add the files to DRmare, then it will load the files for you automatically.
- Step 2Select output format as M4R
- In this step, you should set the output format for iTunes movies. Please click on the "Format" button at the bottom right of DRmare. Then it will pop up a new window, in which you can see many output formats for you to choose. Here you could touch on "General Audio" and select "M4R" as the output format for your iTunes videos. Then click "OK" to apply the setting.
- Step 3Start to convert M4V to M4R
- Finally, click on "Convert" button to start to rip M4R audios from iTunes M4V movies. When the conversion process completes, you can get the M4R audio files. You could hit on "Converted" to locate and check them on your computer. Then you could transfer the converted audio tracks to your iPhone and start to set them as your ringtone.
Part 3. The Verdict
After reading the post, you may get the way on how to convert iTunes M4V to M4R audio and set the audio as your iPhone ringtone with ease. With DRmare iTunes Video Converter, you can not only rip audios you like from iTunes movies, but also can convert the purchased and rented iTunes videos to plain video formats so that you can watch the videos on the go anytime and anywhere without limitation.
If you have any other way to extract background music from iTunes movies to M4R format for iPhone ringtone, please be free to share with us at the comment area below.
Leave a Comment