How to Convert AAX to M4A Files
People are fond of listening to music tracks, playlists, audiobooks, or radio on their move. That is why they are trying and testing new technology and devices, which provides them the same music quality and high-tech features that their Windows or Mac provides them. Many companies release their software to get rid of encryption from Apple Music, Audible AA or AAX audiobooks and convert them into the unprotected formats like MP3, FLAC, etc.
To meet all our desires, we need a user-friendly converter with lossless sound quality. One of the most prominent software is DRmare Audio Converter, which is an all-in-one audio encryption remover and converter. It is fully compatible with Windows, which uses the most advanced decryption technology.
So you can buy and stream your favorite music tracks, audiobooks, or playlists without any obstacle. You even don't need a specific device or instructions. We've got you covered in all the user guides and features of DRmare Audio Converter to convert AAX to M4A.
Part 1. Best Tool to Convert AAX to M4A
As we have told you earlier that we need a converter to convert the music from AAX to M4A, so DRmare Audio Converter is a kind of music converter software to help you to get AA or AAX into M4A and listen to your favorite track whenever you want.
It is a well-designed audio restriction removal tool and aims to unlock the protected audios including, iTunes M4P songs, AAX audiobooks, and Apple Music. This means you can freely enjoy the non-stop streaming of music with full control. You can listen to popular music tracks on popular music players without any restriction.
To make special music on your own, DRmare Audio Converter allows you to customize or split easily converted audio files. Specially, you can cut and split output audiobooks. Alternatively, the built-in ID tag editor will allow you to edit audio ID3 tags, including track title, album, artist, composer, cover, etc. When you set the format as 'Keep Lossless Quality', it will clear out the protection from the audio files without affecting the original quality. No matter you are converting Apple Music streams, plain audios, or online audiobooks, in the end, you will get excellent quality output.
Additionally, you can adjust the audio parameters and audiobook effects if you like. With a speed of 30X fastest downloading rate, DRmare software is a balance between all the aspects like sound quality, speed, and compatibility. It is reviewed by high-tech companies such as TechGravy.
Part 2. How to Convert AAX to M4A
DRmare Audio Converter has an easy interface. It means you don't need to have technical skills. Once you have done the conversion of your favorite music tracks, playlists, or albums, you can enjoy them anywhere on any media player without any restriction. After having all the discussion for its feature, here is a complete user guide on how to convert AAX to M4A using DRmare Audio Converter.
- Step 1Download and open the app
- To use and access all the best features of DRmare, download it on your computer. Then click the icon to launch it. Right after this, you can see its main interface.
- Step 2Import audio files to DRmare Audio Converter
- As it is fully compatible for windows with protected and unprotected audio files, there are two 'Add Files' options for you to upload the audio files in the main interface.
- You can choose the first adding option from the bottom left corner in case of importing protected Apple Music and choose another one for common music files. You can also drag and drop the audio files to DRmare Audio Converter.
- Note: Before the conversion of encrypted audios like Apple Music or audiobooks, make sure your computer is authorized to play iTunes.
- Step 3Edit output parameters
- When you have done the importing, choose the 'Format' option from the bottom left of the interface. A new window will appear where you can choose the output audio format from MP3, M4A, M4B, or AAC, etc. In this case, to convert AAX to M4A, click on M4A. Also, by clicking on the 'Edit' option, you can adjust bitrate, codec, or sample rate for adjustments according to you.
- Step 4Start conversion
- Now you can start converting imported tracks after all the settings. The conversion starts at an incredible speed of 30X depends on the number of tracks you are converting at that time.
- Step 5Move the converted files to any device
- Now enjoy the converted music files with no protection from the destination folder by locating and copying them freely on any device.
Part 3. More about M4A vs AAX
M4A and AAX are audio formats that offer lossless sound quality. In this part, we will discuss M4A vs AAX and its features.
M4A stands for MPEG-4 Audio. It is a file extension encrypted with advanced audio coding (AAC) and generally known as the successor to MP3. M4A is used only for audio files, and they are unprotected. M4A files sound better than MP3 files when encrypted due to some improvements made in a format. You can listen to M4A audio files on Android, but it requires third-party access to play them. It is considered as an audio file format, but many media players do not support them.
Whereas the AAX file extension is a data file format associated with an Audible Enhanced Audiobook. AAX file extension and enhanced audio audiobook built-in audio. These multimedia digital audiobook files include images, links, videos, and timelines. They are considered an advanced AA file format. AAX files support images, often used for children's books. Audible Kids has two types of advanced audiobooks: Picture Books and Photo Novel. Images are automatically displayed as the user listens to the story. AAX files can be played by iTunes and supported by Apple iPod.
Part 4. Conclusion
In the above article, we have made it easier for you to convert audible audiobook AAX to M4A with the help of DRmare Audio Converter. Its super-fast AAX to M4A convert rate makes it prominent with high-quality sound quality.