How to Download Audiobooks from Audible to Computer
Q: "How to download audiobooks from Audible to computer? I purchased the Audible audiobooks with my account and I want to download them to my computer for the needs of working. Any way to do that?"
Audiobooks can be used for reading with ears while people drive, walk or do other activities. Audible audiobooks meet the requirements of users for listening. Here are some effective methods to help you get Audible audiobooks. Then you are able to play the audiobooks from Audible on your computer.
Part 1. Download Audible Audiobooks on Computer - How to
There are ways for you to gain audiobooks on computer. Follow these tips, you can easily store Audible audiobooks on computer.
Download Audiobooks from Audible on Windows Computer
1. Tap on the Windows logo on the taskbar to open the Start menu.
2. Press on the Windows Store > Search icon. Type "audible" in the search bar.
3. Select Audiobooks from Audible and hit Get > Launch.
4. Then log in to Audiobooks from Audible. Hit the button "Sign In" and use your email address and password of your Amazon account.
5. Hit the icon "Library" > "Next a book" > "Download".
Download Audible from Audible on Mac Computer
1. Go to http://www.audible.com
2. Hit "Sign In" and finish it with your Amazon account.
3. Touch the "Library" button until a drop-down menu turns up.
4. Tap on "My Books" > "Download" to save the audiobooks on your computer.
5. Open the audiobooks from Audible via iTunes.
Tips: Even if you don't download Audible books on your computer, you can directly play them from the Audible website. Here, you can learn how to listen to Audible audiobooks on Windows and Mac Computer
1. Reach the website: http://www.audible.com/lib
2. Hit "Play" next to the title you want to listen to.
Part 2. Download Audible Books to Common Audio Files on Computer
With the Audible audiobooks on computer, you can play them on your computer with iTunes or other players. But the players are limited as the Audible AA/AAX files are not compatible with them. So is there any solution to download audiobooks from Audible to common audio files on computer.
Now with the DRmare Audio Converter, you can realize the goal. The DRmare Audio Converter can convert the Audible audiobooks to MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, M4A and M4B files. So you are able to sync the audio files to your own players even without iTunes.
Besides, you are inspired to customize output parameters and edit ID3 tags. The audiobooks will be downloaded losslessly in a short time. Then you can upload them to your players for listening offline.
DRmare Audio Converter
- Convert Audible audiobooks to files of AAC, MP3, M4A, etc.
- Split Audible audiobooks to small segments by chapters or by time
- Customize output playback parameters and edit ID3 tags.
- Download Audible audiobooks to computer at 30X faster speed.
The guide on using the DRmare program to get the Audible audiobooks is as below. Just keep going.
- Step 1Import Audible audiobooks to DRmare
Download some audiobooks on iTunes. Open the DRmare Audio Converter on your computer. When the window pops up, add the audiobooks from the iTunes library by clicking the left button. Or you can drag them to the window directly.
Tips: the DRmare Audio Converter is supported by both Windows and Mac computers. You can just pick the right version of it to install on your computer.
- Step 2Set Output format of Audible audiobooks
- Hit the first icon on the right of the bottom. Then you are able to choose MP3 as the output format. Moreover, you can customize the channel, codec, bit rate and sample rate. Touch the "Edit" icon on the loaded audio files, you can edit the ID3 tags by yourself. What's more, you can decide whether to split the audiobooks into small segments or not.
- Step 3Start the conversion of Audible audiobooks
Now tap on the "Convert" button on the right. The audiobooks will be downloaded in batch on your computer. Within a coffee time, you can get the MP3 Audible audiobooks. You can now use any players to stream the converted Audible audiobooks on your computer.
Note: You can get a one-third file if you use the free version of the DRmare Audio Converter. To be free from the limitation, you are suggested to buy the DRmare tool. Additionally, the DRmare software is designed for personal use but not for business.
Part 3. To Sum Up
With the approaches above, you can freely get Audible audiobooks on your computer and play them on your players. It's believed that the Audible audiobooks are a good source for you to study or for entertainment. With the help of DRmare Audio Converter, you can share the audiobooks from Audible with your friends or listen to them on any players with ease.