Telstra TV was a bundled TV content service and available to Telstra broadband customers before. And from last year, Telstra TV was made available to more customers and let more people have the chance to taking advantage of owing the pint-sized entertainment powerhouse.
While connecting to Telstra TV, you can easily search across and watch live and on-demand film and TV content from Netflix, YouTube, Hayu, Amazon Prime Video, Stan, etc. However, iTunes is not in the list as it is not integrated with Telstra TV as well as iTunes videos are under the copy right protection. What if you want to watch videos from iTunes?
Here, you may wonder if there is any way that can get movies from iTunes play on Telstra TV? Please take it easy. In this post, you will learn the way on how to play iTunes movies on Telstra TV. Just follow us!
Part 1. Solution to Watch iTunes Movies on Telstra TV
Since iTunes is not integrated with Telstra TV and its video files are being protected, here you need to use a third-party tool to help you. To fix this issue is very easy, you just need a tool to take away the encryption of iTunes video files and then you can easily play them on Telstra TV.
Here let's meet the tool called DRmare iTunes M4V Video Converter for Windows/Mac. This smart tool can get rid of the protection from iTunes purchases and rentals and convert them to common video formats. It can batch convert iTunes movies at a fast speed and with lossless quality kept.
Moreover, you can personalize the video files, like adding effects, watermark, trimming, etc. according to your needs and then save the converted iTunes videos to your computer. Finally, you can stream the iTunes movies to Telstra TV or other devices for watching anytime.
DRmare iTunes Video Converter
Part 2. Tutorial to Remove DRM from iTunes M4V Videos
In this part, let's see how to use DRmare M4V Video Converter to rip the copy protection from iTunes movies and convert them to plain video formats. Before that, you may need to download and install the DRmare program on your computer by clicking the "Download" button above. After that, please follow the guidance below and move on.
- Step 1Import iTunes M4V movies to DRmare
- Open DRmare M4V Video Converter on your computer. Then click on the "Add Files" button at the bottom left of DRmare main interface, and select the iTunes video files you would like to convert to Telstra TV. Or you could directly drag and drop the video files to DRmare interface. Please make sure that you had downloaded the iTunes videos before using DRmare program.
- Step 2Define output format for Telstra TV
- To set the output format for iTunes movies, please hit on the "Format" button at the bottom right to open the setting window. In this window, you can define the output format that Telstra TV supports. Or you could just set the format as MP4, which is compatible with almost any kinds of TVs. Besides, you can touch on the "edit" icon at each video track and personalize iTunes videos, such as trimming, adding effects, etc. to make your videos wonderful.
- Step 3Convert iTunes movies to Telstra TV
- Now, you can click the "Convert" button to start to convert your iTunes videos to Telstra TV. When the iTunes movies are converted completely, you could hit on the "Converted" button to find and check them on your computer. Then you can stream them to Telstra TV for watching without any limitation.
Part 3. How to Stream and Play iTunes Movies on Telstra TV
As Telstra TV allows users to watch movies and TV shows via the USB stick, now you need to transfer the converted iTunes videos to your USB stick. Then follow the simple steps and see how to get iTunes videos to Telstra TV for playback.
Step 1. Plug your USB stick into the USB port on the back of Telstra TV.
Step 2. Go to the "apps" menu on Telstra TV, find and add the Roku Media Player app.
Step 3. Select the "Video" option in Roku app and choose the video files you want to play on Telstra TV. Then click "OK" and finally you are able to watch iTunes movies on Telstra TV.