- Break DRM from iTunes M4V purchased and rental videos
- Convert iTunes movies to MP4 and other popular formats
- Support a wide list of preset profiles for hot devices, players
- Encode iTunes videos at 30X faster speed while keeping 100% quality
"I am a video lover who buy and watch videos from all kinds of sources including iTunes frequently on my Macbook Air. Last week, I bought a widescreen Toshiba 4K smart TV to enhance my experience of watching videos. I transfered all the iTunes videos to the USB drive and choose the video to open. However, it doesn't seem to work, no pictures show on the screen. Did I do anything wrong? Any comments will be appreciated. " - Asked by Colton Mitchell.
To enjoy iTunes videos on a big screen TV especially the Toshiba 4K ultra HD TV is a more comfortable way to relax at home. As the of the biggest video resources, iTunes movies are beloved by many users. The problem is that users may encounter similar problems either the files can't be opened or get the warning message that they are protected.
Today in this page, I will take the Toshiba TV for example to show you all the details of playing iTunes videos on Toshiba TV.
Toshiba has been committed to innovating technology for 100 years, they strive to make people's lives more comfortable and enjoyable. Their products cover a wide range including DVD and Blu-ray players and televisions like 3D televisions and latest well-known 4K ultra HD televisions, etc. Beyond delivering fantastic picture quality, Toshiba TVs revolutionize the overall viewing experience and offer exceptional performance and extra features.
For instance, it is built-in with the Chromecast hardware, you can easily stream contents such as videos, songs from your mobile phone or computer to Toshiba TV with ease.
But as we have mentioned before, you may not stream iTunes videos to Toshiba TV directly either. That is because iTunes videos are strictly locked by FairPlay DRM protection. Under this DRM mechanism, all the devices need to be authorized first before an iTunes movie can play on it and currently there is not such a version of iTunes for all the TVs yet. That is really frustrated for many users.
Fortunately there is a best alternative way to break DRM scheme now. You can simply load your videos to DRmare iTunes to Toshiba TV Converter and then you can one click to remove DRM and encode to a new video compatible with Toshiba TV.
If you are really annoyed with the iTunes FairPlay DRM protection, now it is time to unlock it. Please simply download and install the free trial version to your computer and I will walk you through the steps to convert iTunes videos.
Once it is done, you will get the DRM free iTunes videos and you can play the iTunes videos on Toshiba TV via USB stick without any problems. Besides this way, you can also stream the converted iTunes videos from your computer to the Toshiba TV with the built-in Chromecast feature.
1. Please make sure your TV and the computer are connected to the same WIFI or WLAN network.
2. Open the Chrome browser on your computer. If you haven't installed it, please download it from Google official website.
3. Drag and drop a DRM free iTunes video to the Chrome browser, it will start to play.
4. Click 'Cast' menu from the chrome browser and it will prompt you to select the destination device, you can choose the Toshiba TV and click 'OK', the iTunes videos will be cast to your Toshiba TV.
If you want to stream iTunes videos to Toshiba TV in more ways, you can also visit: Top 5 Ways to Stream iTunes Videos to HD TV.