As an iTunes addict, you must have purchased and downloaded millions of videos from iTunes store and can't wait sharing your wonderful movie clips to your friends. Don't miss this powerful video website, Veoh to upload iTunes digital content for sharing with others. Different from other video websites, Veoh is a video streaming website comprised of over 130,000 free movies and TV shows. Most movies are longer than 60 minutes in different genres, which is as same as the length of regular movie. But Veoh doesn't allow you to upload iTunes movies and TV shows directly due to FairPlay DRM technology. How to get iTunes DRM videos available on Veoh video streaming website? You can get the answer in this article.
Part 1. Can We Upload iTunes Movies/TV Shows to Veoh
Apart from Veoh, other video websites, such as YouTube, Vimeo as well as Dailymotion, are also not permitted to share iTunes digital files on them directly, since iTunes purchased and rented movies and TV shows are encrypted by FairPlay DRM technology, which prevents iTunes users from playing iTunes videos on non-Apple devices and sharing movies to non-Apple ecosystem. Plus, Veoh currently supports video uploads encoded in WMV, MOV, and DIVX formats only. While video files created and sold by Apple are encoded as M4V container format that can't be recognized by Veoh. In order to share iTunes DRM M4V videos to Veoh, you have to remove these two obstacles. Since it seems a difficult task by yourself to solve them, you can remove DRM protection and convert iTunes M4V videos to Veoh compatible formats, like MKV with the help of the third-party iTunes DRM removal solution, DRmare M4V Converter.
Designed and market by DRmare Studio, DRmare M4V Converter for Mac/Windows is one of the most stunning iTunes DRM crackers dedicated in making iTunes customers enjoy their digital entertainment more convenient. By adopting advanced DRM decryption technology, it can break DRM lock from both iTunes purchases and rentals and transfer iTunes DRM M4V format to multiple common video and audio formats, such as MP4, MKV, MOV, MP3, etc. What's more, it can work at 30X faster speed with zero quality loss. By the way, it also supports batch conversion.
DRmare iTunes to Veoh Converter
Part 2. Remove DRM Protection from iTunes M4V Videos
In order to make you easier to share your iTunes DRM M4V movies to Veoh, you can follow the detailed tutorial to remove DRM restriction from iTunes protected files and convert them to Veoh supported formats with DRmare M4V Converter as below.
- Step 1Import iTunes downloaded movies to DRmare
- Please double click the DRmare icon to launch it. And then you can import iTunes downloaded purchases and rentals to DRmare by touching the "Add Files" at the bottom left of main interface or via drag&drop action.
- Step 2Set MKV as output format for Veoh
- Click the "Format" tab next the "Add Files" button to choose MKV, MOV or other Veoh supported format as the output format according to your needs. By the way, you can customize the video parameters by clicking the gear icon to change the video size, bit rite, frame rite and so on. Also you can skip this skip to keep default.
- Step 3Start to remove DRM and convert iTunes videos
- Before you start to touch the conversion button to convert iTunes DRM M4V to DRM-free videos, please make sure all setting are OK. The conversion time depends on how many iTunes DRM movies and TV shows you have imported.
Part 3: More about Veoh
Once the conversion process finishes, you can share your iTunes unprotected DRM movies and TV shows to Veoh without any limitation. Besides, there are some tricks for you to use Veoh more smoothly:
1. While watching a movies on Veoh, there is a HD button for you to turn on or off for a high quality version of this video.
2. Just like other video website, Veoh support full screen mode to enjoy a movie. But you can also click a small button to expand the video size rather than full screen.
3. When you watch videos on Veoh streaming website, you will be happy to find out that there is no any advertisement, either at the beginning of the movie, middle, or end.