The VN Video Editor app is one of the best video editors out there. Whether you are a beginner or a professional, you can use it to edit videos. It allows you to output videos without watermarks. As one of the most important parts of a video, music will add a lot of color to it. VN Video Editor has a large library of music for you to choose from. In addition, it allows you to add your own music to your videos. So, can you add Spotify music to VN Video Editor and use it?
Unfortunately, VN Video Editor and Spotify don't work together yet. You can't import music from Spotify to your video directly. But don't worry, we are here to help you. Keep reading and you will get to know how to add music in VN app from Spotify.
- Part 1. Can You Add Music to VN from Spotify
- Part 2. How to Convert Spotify Music for VN
- Part 3. How to Add Music in VN App from Spotify
- Part 4. FAQs about Spotify and VN
- Part 5. The Verdict
Part 1. Can You Add Music to VN from Spotify
Can you add music from Spotify to the VN app? Unfortunately, the answer is no. You can't add Spotify music directly to the VN Video Editor. This is because there is no integration between Spotify and VN. Maybe you are thinking: can I download Spotify music and then add the downloaded music to VN? Sorry, no.
Because Spotify's music is protected by copyright. You can only use Spotify songs after removing their protection. In addition, VN Video Editor only allows users to upload audio files of MP3, WAV, M4A and WMV. But Spotify's songs are in OGG format. Therefore, to add Spotify music to video on VN, you need to convert Spotify music to VN-compatible format first, as well as remove the protection.
Do not worry, read on and we will offer a third-party tool for you. You can use it to add music to VN app from Spotify easily.
Part 2. How to Convert Spotify Music for VN
It's impossible to add music to VN app from Spotify directly. But you can use a powerful tool called DRmare Spotify Music Converter to do it. Whether you are a free user of Spotify or a Premium user, you can use this tool.
It allows you to download Spotify music while removing copyright protection. Moreover, you can use it to convert Spotify music to MP3, WAV, and more VN-supported formats. After the conversion, the downloaded Spotify music will be saved on your local drive. They will be your real files, so you can use them freely. You can easily add the downloaded Spotify music to VN for use.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter has many powerful features that you will like. It supports batch downloading of Spotify songs up to 5 times faster. It allows you to customize the output bitrate, sample rate, etc. It can remove annoying ads from all Spotify songs. In addition, 100% of the original sound quality and all ID3 tags will be fully preserved. You can use it to easily add Spotify music to video on VN.
DRmare Music Converter
- Remove Spotify music's copyright protection
- Download Spotify songs as real files stored on local drive
- Convert Spotify music to MP3, WAV, and more VN-supported formats
- Add music to VN app from Spotify without a problem
How to Convert Spotify Music for Using in VN
You can first install the DRmare Spotify Music Converter by clicking the 'Download' button above. Then follow the tutorial below on how to import music to VN from Spotify.
- Step 1 Add Spotify songs to DRmare
- Launch the DRmare Spotify Converter and you can find that the Spotify app will open automatically. Now, head to the Spotify app and find the songs you want to use in the VN app. Then drag and drop them to the main window of this software. Also, you can copy the URL of the Spotify songs, then put it into the search bar, finally hit on the '+' button to add Spotify songs.
- Step 2Set Spotify output format for VN
- Touch the 'Menu' icon at the top right and then opt for 'Preferences' and then 'Convert'. In this window, you can reset the audio format, sample rate, audio channel, and more as you like. To add music to VN app from Spotify, you can select either MP3, WAV, or M4A. Once finished, press 'OK'.
- Step 3Convert Spotify music for VN
- Hit on the 'Convert' button and this program will convert Spotify music for VN. When the conversion process is done, the VN-compatible Spotify files will be saved on your computer. You can click on the 'Converted' button to find the downloaded songs. You are now ready to add music to VN app from Spotify.
Part 3. How to Add Music in VN App from Spotify
Now, you have got the compatible Spotify files with VN Video Editor. Here is a detailed tutorial on how to import music to VN from Spotify on a mobile device. Please first move the converted Spotify music to iPhone or Android phone.
Step 1. Open the VN Video Editor on your mobile device.
Step 2. Click on the big "+" icon and then select "New Item" to start a project.
Step 3. In the video timeline, click on the "Music" icon.
Step 4. Select "Music" and then choose "More" and then "Import from File App".
Step 5. Find the converted Spotify songs and add them to your video.
Part 4. FAQs about Spotify and VN Video Editor
Q1: How Do I Add Music to VN App?
A: You can only add royalty-free music to VN. To do this, tap on the 'music' icon on your video timeline. Then select 'My Music' and then 'Import from File App'.
Q2: Does VN App Have Watermark?
A: No. VN Video Editor is one of the best free video editing software. It doesn't put watermarks. You won't encounter any video or banner ads either.
Q3: How Do I Import Spotify Songs to a Video Editor?
A: You can't add Spotify music to any video editor directly. You can only do this after you remove the copyright protection of Spotify and convert Spotify music formats. DRmare Spotify Music Converter is the best tool you can use to achieve this. It allows you to convert Spotify music to multiple audio formats and remove the protection of Spotify music.
Part 5. The Verdict
That is how to import music to VN from Spotify. It's not hard to add music to VN app from Spotify once you use DRmare Spotify Music Converter. In fact, it is a powerful tool to solve any problem with Spotify music. It enables you to listen to Spotify music on any device and any app without problems. Still have any questions? Don't wait to leave a comment below. We'll help you soon.
Leave a Comment