The Kenwood stereo system is one of the renowned media players that are available in car models to excite your travel with flavors of music. You can also find this stereo system as an audio player to stream your desired playlists from various platforms.
Is it possible to connect to Kenwood Spotify? This question arises for many music lovers and Spotify users. The precise streaming of Spotify playlists is feasible with this Kenwood stereo system.
In this article, you will learn about the tips on how to stream Spotify songs on Kenwood. Just follow the steps below and learn how to make it.
Part 1. Does Spotify Work on Kenwood?
The Spotify songs work on the Kenwood platform optimally. You do not require any special skills to establish the connection between these two platforms. You can simply use the connect and Bluetooth options that are sufficient to stream the desired Spotify playlists into this Kenwood stereo player.
You can find this system installed in cars where you can play the Spotify songs using the Android Auto or Apple CarPlay app based on your phone's OS model. The Kenwood has in-built integrated features to make a firm connection with Spotify songs.
Part 2. Tips to Connect Kenwood Spotify
Here, you can take a quick look at the best ways to connect Spotify with Kenwood stereo speaker. You can use the below guidelines to connect Kenwood Spotify precisely.
• Use Kenwood Spotify via Spotify Connect
In this section, learn to play Spotify songs on the Kenwood stereo speaker using the Spotify Connect option.
Step 1. Unlock your phone and play the songs from the Spotify platform.
Step 2. On the playing screen, click the Spotify Connect button at the left bottom of the screen. Choose the Kenwood stereo model from the displayed list and connect it.
• Get Kenwood Connect Spotify through Bluetooth
Another interesting method to connect Spotify with the Kenwood stereo system is using Bluetooth connectivity.
Step 1. Enable the Bluetooth option on your phone and Kenwood stereo system.
Step 2. Play the Spotify songs in your gadget and stream them to the Kenwood stereo system by establishing a Bluetooth pairing.
You can stop the streaming activity by disabling the Bluetooth options on both devices. It is a simple way to connect Kenwood Spotify for the flawless playing of desired playlists.
• Connect Spotify to Kenwood with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
If you want to play Spotify songs on the Kenwood stereo in your car, then you need supporting software Apple CarPlay or Android Auto. This program helps to connect your phone with the car Kenwood stereo and performs flawless streaming action.
For Android Auto:
Step 1. If you have an Android phone, then unlock and pair it with the Android app installed in your car stereo to stream Spotify on Android Auto.
Step 2. Play your favorite Spotify playlists on your Android phone and stream them through the established connection by choosing the Android Auto app from displayed paired devices.
For Apple CarPlay:
Step 1. In the case of the iPhone, unlock your device and pair the gadget with the Apple CarPlay in your car.
Step 2. Next, stream the Spotify songs from your phone to the connected Apple CarPlay app in your car stereo and enjoy uninterrupted music during your travel.
Part 3. Fix Kenwood Spotify Not Working Issue - Best Way
If you find any not working issues with Kenwood Spotify Connect, then use a third-party program DRmare Spotify Music Converter to make it work.
It is a fabulous tool where you can perform awesome conversions and downloads of Spotify playlists effortlessly. It has a simple interface and you can work on it without any prior experience. This application removes the protected format of the Spotify songs and makes them available to play on any player without any compatibility issues.
With this tool, the Spotify audio files convert and download process takes place at a faster rate. While processing the conversion process, this app retains the metadata and ID3 tags for future reference. You can manage the downloaded Spotify songs on your device with ease.
Key Features of DRmare Spotify Music Converter
How to Convert Spotify Music for Use on Kenwood via DRmare Music Converter
- Step 1Download the DRmare Music Converter
- On the official webpage of the DRmare Music Converter software, download the correct version of the program for your computer. Then, install it by following the instruction wizard.
- Step 2Add the Spotify songs into DRmare
- Now, copy the link of your favorite Spotify playlist and paste it nearby the + icon to add the desired songs into DRmare. Then you can customize the conversion settings by tapping the Preferences icon from the menu option. You can reset the output file format, bit rate, sample rate and even conversion speed. Then, save the changes by pressing the OK button.
- Step 3Start to convert Spotify for Kenwood
- Finally, click the Convert button to convert Spotify playlists for use on Kenwood. You may need to wait for the conversion to download Spotify songs to MP3 and other audio files. Once done, you can locate the music files on your computer. Then you can move Spotify to Kenwood to fix Kenwood Spotify not connecting issue.
Part 4. In Conclusion
This post has shown you how to connect Kenwood Spotify. You can try the 3 ways introduced at Part 2. Also, you can get the best way to connect Spotify to Kenwood via the DRmare Music Converter at Part 3. With this tool, you can convert Spotify songs to local files on the computer. Then you can move the music files to Kenwood or other devices for use offline.