Part 1. Export Spotify Playlist to Text for Backup
Spotify didn't come with a feature to help you export playlist officially. Thankfully, you can backup Spotify playlists, songs to text files with third-party web apps such as Exportify and SpotMyBackup.
It is the easiest way to backup all Spotify songs with one click. If you'd like to save your time, you can give it a try.
1. Launch your browser to visit SpotMyBackup.
2. Log in with Spotify account and password and click "OK" to grant the access.
3. It takes a few minutes to scan your account depending on how many playlists you have.
4. When the scan completes, you can click "Export" to backup all Spotify playlists to JSON text file.
Exportify is another Spotify web app which allows you to export Spotify playlists to CSV text file with more customization options. It is ideal if you want to keep a record of songs from each playlist.
1. Go to the Exportify website.
2. Login with your Spotify account and password.
3. It will show you all the playlists you have curated.
4. Click "Export All" to export all songs or you can simply click "Export" to export the specific playlist you want to text.
After exporting, you can save the backup files on your computer or print them. In the future, when your need to restore Spotify playlists or transfer your Spotify songs to new streaming service like Apple Music, Google Play, you can simply import the backup text files.