Spotify offers the service to all users to listen to music they like online for free. Yet, when listening to music online, Spotify free users have to bear the ads pops up in the middle of the song. This is really annoying and don't get a better listening experience. If you want to remove Spotify ads, you need to upgrade your free account to Premium account first. With a Spotify Premium plan, you can remove ads on Spotify and download Spotify song for offline listening.
Yet, if you don't want to save your budgets, then you can check out this post. Here we will show you how to remove ads from Spotify free by some tools. You can get tips for PC, Android and iOS devices. Now, just follow the steps below and begin.
- Part 1. Remove Ads from Spotify PC for Free by DRmare Music Converter
- Part 2. Remove Ads from Spotify Free on Android/iPhone
- Part 3. Remove Spotify Ads with Spotify Premium
- Part 4. Remove Ads on Spotify Web Player for Free
- Part 5. In Conclusion
Part 1. How to Remove Ads from Spotify Free on PC by DRmare Music Converter
To remove Spotify ads, you need to have a Spotify Premium account. If you are just a Spotify free user, then you can refer to this part and see how to remove ads on Spotify for free. In this case, you will need a DRmare Spotify Music Converter.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter is a third-party music converter for Spotify free and premium users. It can download music from Spotify without ads in one click. Besides, it can break the limitation on Spotify platform so that you can use Spotify music on any device you want.
This tool can convert music from Spotify to plain audio formats. They contain MP3, WAV, FLAC, M4A and so on. You can choose an audio format you desire to output. Also, you can alter the audio channel, sample rare and others for Spotify songs you want. With this Spotify music downloader, you can easily remove ads from Spotify without premium. Then you will get the local and ads-free Spotify music tracks for use.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
How to Remove Ads from Spotify without Premium with DRmare Music Converter
Here we will show you how to remove ads on Spotify for free via DRmare Spotify Music Converter. Please follow the steps below and learn how to do that in detail. To start, you need to download & install the DRmare Music Converter on your computer. Also, the Spotify app is also needed.
- Step 1Copy Spotify music tracks to DRmare Music Converter
- Now, you can open the DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your computer if you had installed it. Once launched, you can get its main interface and the pop-up Spotify music app. Next, you can enter the Spotify app to find the songs you want to remove ads and load them to DRmare program. You can make it via the drag and drop option. Or you can put the Spotify tracks' link to the search box on the DRmare tool. And then click on the '+' icon.
- Step 2Reset output audio format for Spotify audio
- To remove ads from Spotify and get the compatible Spotify audio files, you need to change the output audio parameters for them. Please tap on the Menu icon and choose 'Preferences'. Then in the Preferences window, click on 'Convert'. Here you can start to alter the Spotify output audio format, bit rate and so on. You can choose and save Spotify to MP3, WAV and other audio formats you want. After that, click on the 'OK' button.
- Step 3Remove Spotify ads without premium
- At this time, you need to hit on the big 'Convert' button. Then DRmare Spotify Music Converter will start to download Spotify songs and remove ads from Spotify for free. Once the process is finished, you will get the ads-free Spotify music on your computer. And you can find them via the 'history' icon on the DRmare Music Converter program.
Part 2. How to Remove Spotify Ads Android/iPhone for Free
If you want to know how to remove ads from Spotify mobile, then you can check out this part. Here we will show two tools for you to remove Spotify ads Android/iPhone. Please follow the guide below and begin.
Mutify is a free tool for you to remove ads from Spotify free on your mobile devices. It can't be used as an ad blocker. It can only help turn down the volume of ads when it finds that there are ads playing. Also, it just works in the background so it won't interfere with your Spotify app. Here let's learn how to remove Spotify ads for free on Android with this tool.
Step 1. Install the Mutify app on your Android device from the Google Play Store.
Step 2. Open the Spotify app and head to the 'Settings' section.
Step 3. In the Settings window, scroll down and toggle the slider next to the 'Device Broadcast Status' option.
Step 4. Quit the Spotify app and launch the Settings on your mobile device.
Step 5. Look for the 'Battery Optimization' on your device and click on the 'Unoptimized' option. Then choose 'Mutify' in the All apps list.
Step 6. Choose the 'Don't optimize' button and click on 'Done'. This will disable the battery optimization for Mutify.
Step 7. Start the Mutify app and hit on the 'I have enabled it' option to activate the 'Device Broadcast Status'.
Step 8. Switch the slider next to 'Mute Ads'. Then Mutify will remove Spotify ads for free on Android.
StopAd is also a mobile app to help remove ads from Spotify free. It can remove any ad from your music. And it can work on iOS, Android, Mac and Windows devices. With this tool, you can easily remove Spotify ads and enjoy Spotify music smoothly.
Step 1. On your iPhone, download and install the StopAd app from its official website.
Step 2. Open the app from your device and go to 'Settings' on it.
Step 3. Click on 'Application' and choose 'Search app'. Then type 'Spotify'.
Step 4. Choose the box next to 'Spotify' and hit on 'Add to filtering'.
Step 5. Run the Spotify app to start to listen to music without ads.
Part 3. How to Remove Ads on Spotify with Spotify Premium
To remove Spotify ads, you can subscribe to its premium plan. After that, you will remove any ad from Spotify while listening to music. Also, with the Spotify premium account, you can download Spotify songs for offline listening and enjoy more features while using Spotify. Here let's how to get Spotify premium to remove ads from Spotify.
Step 1. Go to the Spotify Web Player or the Spotify app on your computer.
Step 2. Sign up or log in to your Spotify account.
Step 3. Hit on the 'GET PREMIUM' on the webpage or click on the 'UPGRADE' on the Spotify app. Then you will need to enter your payment details.
Once done, you are the Spotify premium users and you can have the Spotify app to remove Spotify ads.
Part 4. How to Remove Ads from Spotify Web Player for Free
If you listen to Spotify music on the Spotify Web Player online, then you can look at this part to see how to remove Spotify ads free on its web player. Here we will show a Chrome extension named SpotiAds for you to make it. Let's check out how it works.
Step 1. Head to the Chrome Web Store to find SpotiAds Chrome extension.
Step 2. Once found, touch the 'Add Chrome' button to install and add it to your Chrome browser.
Step 3. Enable the SpotiAds extension on your browser.
Step 4. Open the Spotify Web Player and play songs you want. Then SpotiAds will remove ads from Spotify automatically for you.
Part 5. In Conclusion
Now, you learned how to remove ads from Spotify by the tools above. You can start to remove Spotify ads without premium or with Spotify premium. If you don't want to subscribe to a Spotify premium plan, you can try the DRmare Spotify Music Converter. With it, you can download Spotify music without ads and save them as local files. And then you can enjoy Spotify songs anywhere and anytime.
Or you can try other free tools to remove ads on Spotify on mobile devices or Spotify Web Player. You can choose the method that you want and them go ahead.
Leave a Comment