Google Pixel Watch unites the help of Google and Fitbit, which makes it a powerful smartwatch for fitness people. It was released on October 13, 2022, and is by far the best representation of Wear OS. In addition to tracking your physical activity, it supports a plethora of streaming music services right on your wrist. By visiting the Google Play Store, you can listen to Spotify, Deezer, iHeart, SoundCloud, and YouTube Music on your Pixel Watch. So, can you get offline streaming from Google Pixel Watch Spotify? Yes, read on to learn how to use Spotify on Pixel Watch, with or without Premium.
View also: How to Listen to Spotify on Wear OS Watches
- Part 1. How to Install the Pixel Watch Spotify App
- Part 2. How to Play Spotify on Pixel Watch Offline without Premium
Part 1. How to Get Spotify on Google Pixel Watch Officially
There's a Google Play Store on your Pixel Watch that you can use to install the Spotify app directly. With the Pixel Watch Spotify app, you can play, pause, and skip a song. You can also use Spotify Connect to control Spotify music that's playing on another device. If you have a premium account, you can even download songs for offline playback. (If you're a free Spotify subscriber, you can go to Part 2 to see how to download Spotify music without a premium membership.)
Requirements: Make sure your Android phone runs Android OS 8.0 or newer to pair your watch.
Install and Play Spotify on Pixel Watch
Step 1. On your Pixel Watch, open the 'Google Play Store'.
Step 2. Search for 'Spotify' and install it.
Step 3. Open the Spotify app on your watch and you will see the 'Pair on Phone' page. On your phone, visit spotify.com/pair and enter the code you see on your watch into your phone.
Step 4. Wait for your watch to pair with your Spotify account. After that, you can select a playlist to play.
Step 5. You can tap on 'Download to Watch' to download the playlist. (A Spotify Premium account is required.)
Step 6. Once finished, you can go to the 'Download' section to listen to your downloaded songs offline.
Note: Google Pixel Watch only supports playing music with connected Bluetooth headphones.
Part 2. How to Play Spotify on Pixel Watch Offline without Premium
You can use DRmare Spotify Music Converter to download Spotify music for free without being a Spotify premium member. It allows you to download and convert Spotify protected music to unprotected MP3, FLAC, M4A, etc. 100% lossless audio quality will be preserved in its original form.
With the super fast 5x batch conversion process, you can easily get Spotify's offline music on your Pixel Watch. What's even better is that it bypasses all of Spotify's download restrictions. You can enjoy Spotify music on any other device, even if it's not compatible with Spotify. Now install this perfect Spotify converter for free now via the "Download" button above.
DRmare Spotify Converter for Windows/Mac
- Download music from Spotify for free without Premium
- Convert Spotify to MP3, FLAC, AAC, M4A, M4B, and WAV
- Play Spotify on Pixel Watch, MP3 players, or any other device
- Batch download Spotify songs at up to 5X speed
- Step 1Load Spotify tracks to DRmare Spotify Converter
- Start DRmare Spotify Music Converter and then drag & drop tracks from the Spotify app to its main screen. Alternatively, you can copy & paste Spotify music link into the address box of DRmare and click on '+'.
- Step 2Customize output audio format for Pixel Watch
- Click on the 'menu' icon at the top right corner and then select 'Preferences' > 'Convert'. Then you are allowed to change the output format, sample rate, bit rate, and so on. To get Spotify Pixel Watch to work, you can select the MP3 output format.
- Step 3Convert Spotify music for Pixel Watch
- Click the "Convert" button to download Spotify music to your local computer. It will automatically convert Spotify music to Pixel Watch-supported MP3 audio. And you can find the converted files by hitting the "Folder" icon.
- Step 4Add Spotify to Pixel Watch
- Pixel Watch running Wear OS 3.5 comes with the YouTube Music app built-in and it allows you to add local music files. So, you can open the YouTube Music official website on your PC and click on 'Upload music' to upload the converted Spotify music to it. Then you can open the YouTube Music app on your Pixel Watch and start listening to Spotify on Pixel Watch.
Part 3. In Summary
Google Pixel Watch facilitates you to listen to Spotify music on the go. You can follow the steps in this article to get the Pixel Watch Spotify app and start your music journey. It's worth mentioning that even without Spotify Premium, you can use DRmare Spotify Music Converter to download Spotify tracks for offline playing Spotify on Pixel Watch. You can also enjoy your favorite Spotify music on other devices, including MP3 players, smart TVs, and more.
Leave a Comment