As one of the biggest and most popular music streaming services, Spotify sometimes will cooperate with other brands for promoting. Starbucks is one of its partner. Most of us are familiar with Starbucks. And it offers the Starbucks Partner Hours app for users to get more benefits.
If you are new to Partner Hours Starbucks app, no worries. In this post, we will give you a detailed introduction to it. Here you will learn what is it, how to download it, how to use it and so on. Besides, you will get more tips. Now, read the post and get started.
- Part 1. What Is Starbucks Partner Hours
- Part 2. How to Get Starbucks Partner Hours App
- Part 3. How to Log in to Partner Starbucks Hours App
- Part 4. Get Free Spotify Premium as Starbucks Partner
- Part 5. Fix Starbucks Partner Hours App Not Working
- Part 6. Partner Hours Starbucks: Pros and Cons
- Bonus Tip: Get Spotify Premium for Free Forever
- FAQs about Starbucks Partner Hours
- The Verdict
Part 1. What Is Starbucks Partner Hours
Starbucks Partner Hours is an app for the coffer hub Starbucks' shareholders, employees and customers. This app can be used on all mobile devices like iOS, Android and Starbucks-owned devices. But its usage and purpose will vary according to different users' identification.
For Starbucks Shareholders:
This app can work as a working assistant for Starbucks shareholders. It will keep an active profile for you as a partner such as the schedule of your work and so on. Also, it will help you update your work schedule with Starbucks. Besides, it will give you back the rewards you deserved for using the Starbucks My Partner Hours.
For Starbucks Employees:
If you are an employee of Starbucks, you can also use the Partner Hours Starbucks app as an assistant. You can use it to stay up-to-date on shift times and any schedule if you work at Starbucks anywhere in the world. It also helps you easily know the Starbucks employee's benefits and special offers. Besides, once you used this app, you will get gifts in return.
For Starbucks Customers:
With this app, you can know latest information about Starbucks like new stores, deals, discount codes and other special Starbucks' offers. What's more, you can get a free Spotify Premium subscription.
Part 2. How to Download Starbucks Partner Hours App on Mobile
How to get and use Starbucks Partner Hub Hours app? We know that it is available on iOS and Android devices. So, here let's see how to get Starbucks Partner Hours app on mobile devices. Also, you will learn how to register it.
Step 1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android device, or go to the App Store on your iOS device.
Step 2. Type 'starbucks partner hours' in the search bar on the screen.
Step 3. Then you will get the search result and you can click to enter the app's info page.
Step 4. Hit on the 'Download' button on the page. It will then start to download and install the app on your device.
Step 5. When it is installed, you can go to open it.
Step 6. Now, you will be asked to register and create a profile for the Partner Hours Starbucks login. You need to enter your name, email address and so on. Note:
Step 7. After that, click on the 'Register' button to finish.
Part 3. Starbucks Partner Hours Login Guide
After creating an account for Partner Hours Starbucks, you can go to log in to your account. Please check the steps below.
Step 1. On the Starbucks Partner Hours app, enter your registered email address and password.
Step 2. Click on the 'Submit' button once typed your account info.
Step 3. After signing in, you can use Starbucks My Partner Hours no matter you are a customer or partner.
Or, you can access your Partner Starbucks Hours via its webpage if you don't get its app.
Step 1. Go to the Starbucks Login Page via a web browser on your device.
Step 2. Type your account info like password and Starbucks membership number.
Step 3. Hit on the 'Submit' button and you can head to the Starbucks Partner Hours page.
Part 4. How to Get Free Spotify Premium as Starbucks Partner
Once you are a Starbucks partner, you can get Spotify Premium for free. In this case, you can enjoy millions of Spotify tracks without ads and download them for offline listening. Also, you can access exclusive content and playlists of Starbucks. Now, let's check how to get it.
Step 1. Head to the Spotify Starbucks Partners webpage.
Step 2. Find and click on the 'GET PREMIUM' button on the screen.
Step 3. Go to authorize your Spotify account and hit on the 'Agree' button.
Step 4. Type the account info of your Starbucks partner. You need to enter your last name and your Starbucks Global User Name.
Step 5. Once logged in, you will get Spotify Premium free. Then you can start to listen to Spotify songs online.
Note: If you are already a Spotify Premium user, you have to cancel Spotify Premium first and return at the end of the current billing period.
Part 5. How to Fix Starbucks Partner Hours App Not Working
Sometimes users may face the Starbucks Partner Hours app not working issue. And there are lots of reasons that may cause this error. But you can try to fix it by following the tips below.
1. Check the internet connection: If the internet you are using is poor, then the app may not work well. So, please connect to a stable and strong internet network to use it.
2. Update and reinstall the app: You can try to uninstall and reinstall the Partner Hours Starbucks app to the latest version to resolve this issue.
3. Contact Starbucks Support Team: If you can't fix the issue, then you can go to contact the Starbucks Customer Service team for further assistance.
Part 6. Starbucks Partner Hours: Pros and Cons
From the above, we learn all about Partner Hours Starbucks app. Now, here let's conclude its pros and cons in short. Please check them out below.
- Allow partners to schedule flexibly
- Support all iOS and Android devices, easy to use
- Allow users to check shift records, benefits and so on
- Require strong and stable network connection
- Need to register for an account to use this app
- Can't work well sometimes
Bonus Tip: How to Enjoy Spotify Premium for Free Forever
With a Starbucks Partner Hours account, you can access Spotify Premium free. And you can enjoy songs on Spotify online and even offline once you downloaded the songs. Yet, you can't download Spotify songs to MP3 or other audio formats you desire. Also, the Spotify Premium plan you got from Starbucks requires you to use at least once o month. Otherwise, it will not valid. If it expires, you won't access premium features on Spotify. In this case, we'd like to introduce the best way for you. That is to use a third-party tool.
This tool is DRmare Spotify Downloader. It can download Spotify tracks into multiple audio formats. And you don't need a Spotify Premium account to use it. Once downloaded, you can get Spotify songs on your computer forever.
With this tool, you can convert Spotify audio files to MP3, FLAC and more audio formats. Also, it allows you to modify the output audio channel, bit rate and so on. And it will keep the full metadata and the original quality of Spotify music tracks after the conversion.
At last, Spotify songs will be saved on your computer as local files. And you can move the files to other devices for playing offline. In this case, you don't need to have a Spotify Premium plan but still enjoy Spotify Premium features.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Support to download and convert Spotify album, playlist, and more
- Batch convert Spotify to FLAC, MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV and so on
- Support to adjust and enhance the Spotify output bit rate, and else
- Allow to listen to Spotify music offline without the Spotify Premium
Now, here let's check how to download and convert Spotify content to plain audio files on the computer via DRmare Spotify Music Converter. To do that, please download and install this software on your computer first.
- Step 1Import Spotify music tracks
- Start this DRmare program on your computer. It will then load the main screen. There you can see some menu icons and buttons. Also, you will see the Spotify shown at the same time. Next, you need to go to the Spotify app and look for any track you like to download. Then drag and drop it to the main screen of the DRmare tool. Also, you can copy the link to the track on Spotify. And then put the link in the search box on the DRmare program and click '+'.
- Step 2Customize Spotify output format
- To use Spotify music on other devices well, you need to change its output audio format. In the DRmare tool, there are six audio format options for you to choose from. You can set Spotify to MP3, AAC, and others. Also, to get a better output sound quality of Spotify songs, you can change the audio channel, sample rate, bit rate, and more. After that, click on the 'OK' button.
- Step 3Download Spotify music
- Press the 'Convert' button to convert and download Spotify songs without premium. After then, check the 'Converted' icon to locate the local Spotify music files on your computer. Then you can transfer and enjoy Spotify music on any device offline without a Spotify Premium subscription.
FAQs about Starbucks Partner Hours
Q1: How Do I Check My Starbucks Partner Hours?
A: You can download and install the app on your mobile device. And then log in to your account. Then you can go to check your work schedule, gifts, rewards and more.
Q2: Can I Add a Partner to My Contact List on the Starbucks Partner Hours App?
A: Yes. You can find the 'contact' section on the app. Then click on the 'add partner' option. And then you can add the details of your partner like name, email ID and so on. Once done, the partner will be in your contact list. But please note that the person you want to add as a partner need to have a Partner Hours Starbucks account.
Q3: Why the Partner Starbucks Hours App Is Not Working?
A: There are several reasons that causes the issue. But you can follow the solutions in Part 5 to solve it.
That's everything you should know about Starbucks Partner Hours. Just read this post in detail. With this app, users can get some benefits and also a Spotify Premium subscription for free. In this case, users can enjoy Spotify music with ease. Yet, it has some limitations like can't download songs in other audio formats and so on. So, in the post, we introduce an extra tip for you to access Spotify Premium features. That's to use DRmare Spotify Music Converter to download and save Spotify music to computer for use offline on any device forever.
Leave a Comment