Best Way to Play Tidal at the Highest Quality Possible
Tidal stands out in the music streaming industry due to its high audio quality. By delivering the music quality that artists intend to give, Tidal definitely brings artists and fans closer. It offers two tiers of subscription, which are Tidal Premium with lossless quality and Tidal HiFi with more music delivered in CD and MQA (Master Quality Authenticated) quality.
Once you subscribe to either plan, there are numerous options for you to play Tidal music on different devices like smartphones, computers, tablets, etc. Now you may wonder: Among all these options, which is the best way to play Tidal so that we can get the best audio quality out of it? Keep on reading if you will find out the answer in this article.
Part 1. Best Way to Play Tidal – Tool Recommended
Things You Need to Know about Tidal Music Quality
As is mentioned above, Tidal offers two subscription plans. The main difference between Tidal Premium and Tidal HiFi is the sound quality. Viewing the sound quality chart given by Tidal below, we can see that Premium plan streams music at 320 kbps, while the HiFi plan can stream up to 1411 kbps in uncompressed sound files.
This significant difference suggests a greatly different listening experience users will get. Therefore, it is recommended to sign up for Tidal HiFi to get the best audio quality when using the best way to stream Tidal. If you are new to Tidal, you are lucky because Tidal offers a 30-day free trial for each listening plan. After subscription, you can go to Settings, scroll down to Streaming Audio Quality, and select Master quality under WiFi.
Best Way to Play Tidal – Tool Recommended
With the Tidal HiFi subscription, the best way to listen to Tidal is to firstly download the original high quality of Tidal music to local to avoid any streaming technical or connection problem. Though the subscription play allows you to download Tidal music for offline playback, the downloaded Tidal songs are limited to play within the Tidal app only. Moreover, once the subscription expires, you will no longer able to play these downloaded Tidal songs anymore.
To save you from this problem and have a better listening experience, here we meet the DRmare Tidal Music Downloader. It is a professional tool designed to help users download Tidal songs/playlist/albums at 5X speed with 100% lossless quality preserved. Besides removing the limitation from Tidal music, it is also capable of converting all Tidal music to FLAC, MP3, WAV, and other common audio formats.
After downloading your favorite songs with DRmare Tidal Music Downloader, you get to keep Tidal songs forever and play them on any devices to get the best quality out of Tidal. DRmare Tidal Music Downloader is such an initiative software and you will find no similar replacement like it on the market.
Part 2. Steps to Preserve Tidal Music in Highest Quality
When you finish downloading and installing DRmare Tidal Music Downloader on your computer, please also make sure you have the Tidal desktop app installed as well. If you finish the preparation, just follow the detailed steps below to open the first door to the best way to stream Tidal.
- Step 1Load Tidal songs to DRmare
- First, open DRmare Tidal Music Downloader on desktop and the Tidal app will launch automatically. Then go to the Tidal app to find you favorite songs, albums, or playlists. Some tracks offer MQA version, so you can look for tracks that are marked with an 'M' next to the title. Copy and paste the URL of Tidal tracks you want to download to the search bar at the DRmare interface. Next, press "+" icon to load Tidal music automatically.
- Step 2Select Tidal music output format
- Here, please go to menu at the top-right corner of DRmare software. Then click on the Preferences > Convert and select output format for Tidal songs in the newly pop-o window. We suggest you convert Tidal to FLAC to preserve the master sound quality. If you want to enhance other effects, you could also change the parameters including Channel, Sample Rate and Bit Rate.
- Step 3Start to download and convert Tidal music
- Finally, please hit on the "Convert" button at the bottom-right of DRmare Tidal Music Converter to start the conversion. Once start, it will convert Tidal songs and save the music files to your local folder. When the process completed, you could click the 'Converted' button to locate all download Tidal songs on your computer.
Part 3. Conclusion: Best Way to Listen to Tidal Music
Following the easy-to-operate tutorial above, you have got the downloaded Tidal songs with authentic quality now. Then, how to get the best audio quality out of Tidal?
If you prefer listening to Tidal on a portable player when running or having a walk in the woods, we recommend you two popular choices among audiophiles: Sony NW-A45 and Cowon Plenue D2. If you like to enjoy the high-quality Tidal music in your home-built stereo, you are free to do so with help of DRmare Tidal Music Downloader, which removes all limitations on Tidal music and enables you to play Tidal on any devices you want.
What do you think is the best way to play Tidal music? Let us know by commenting below!