Tidal is becoming more and more popular among music lovers. That's because it offers HIFI music and MQA music. And users can listen to plenty of Tidal music online. Yet, there are people who want to listen to Tidal music offline to save cellular data. But, now Tidal only allows paid users to download and enjoy Tidal music offline on mobile devices. If you are using the Tidal desktop app, then you can't do that.
But in today's post, we will show you how to download music from Tidal on Mac. There are four tools to help you make it. Please check the solution below and begin.
Part 1. How to Download Music from Tidal on Mac via DRmare Tidal Music Converter
You had known that you can't download Tidal music on the Tidal app for Mac. But no worry. You can get the issue fixed via the DRmare Tidal Music Converter.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter supports to download songs from Tidal on Mac without the Tidal Mac app. That's to say, you don't need to download Tidal app on Mac to use it. Also, it can help convert Tidal music to FLAC, MP3, WAV and so on with lossless quality. And you can edit the Tidal output audio parameters such as audio channel, sample rate, and more.
Moreover, the DRmare Tidal Music Converter can get Tidal download music on Mac and convert them in batches. That will save your time. After the conversion, the Tidal music files will be kept on your Mac computer. Then you can get songs on Tidal for Mac played offline without any limit. And you can move the converted Tidal songs from your Mac OS to any device you like for playing offline.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter
How to Download Tidal Music on Mac via DRmare Tidal Music Converter
To download music from Tidal on Mac for offline listening, you need to do some preparations.
1. The DRmare Tidal Music Converter. The tool to help you get Tidal download music on Mac for offline listening.
2. A valid Tidal account. Please check whether your Tidal account is active or not. If not, then please renew it.
Once prepared, then check out the steps below to see how to download music from Tidal on Mac via DRmare Tidal Music Converter.
- Step 1Set up DRmare Tidal Music Converter
- First, please get the DRmare Tidal Music Converter downloaded and set up on your Mac computer. Then open it. Now, you will see the Tidal Web Player in it. Then go head to access your Tidal music account. Click on the Sign up button to create a new Tidal account if you don't have one. Or hit on the Log in button to sign in to your existing Tidal account.
- Step 2Alter music parameters for Tidal on Mac
- To get a better listening experience of Tidal download song on Mac, here you need to alter the Tidal audio parameters. Find the 'DRmare Tidal Music Converter' from your Mac OS menu. Then touch on it. Next, hit the Preferences option. In the new window, hit 'Advanced'. Then you can set the format, bit rate, and more of Tidal on Mac. When done, touch on the 'OK' button.
- Step 3Add playlist from Tidal to DRmare
- Find the playlist you like to download on Mac in the built-in Tidal Web Player on DRmare. If got, then click on it and hit on the blue 'add files' button. Your Tidal playlist will be added to the conversion window. Here you can go head to choose the track you want or don't want to download.
- Step 4Download music from Tidal on Mac
- At this step, click the big 'Convert' button and you can download music from Tidal for Mac. The conversion process starts. Just wait for a moment. Once done, check the 'Converted' button at the top bar. It will show you the converted Tidal music files. Then you can click the 'search' icon to get Tidal offline on Mac computer. Now, you can listen to Tidal on Mac OS offline without any restriction.
Part 2. How to Download Tidal Music on Mac by AudKeep Tidal Music Converter
AudKeep Tidal Music Converter is also a professional tool for downloading music from Tidal on Mac. It can help convert and download Tidal songs on Mac computer without any effort. And it can export Tidal playlist to common audio files with lossless quality. Besides, you can alter the output Tidal audio parameters like bit rate and more as you want. Then you will get Tidal download music on Mac for use offline. Now, let's see how to use it to download Tidal for Mac.
Step 1. Download and then install the AudKeep Tidal Music Converter to your Mac computer.
Step 2. Once launched, go on to log in to your Tidal music account.
Step 3. Find the 'Preferences' from AudKeep Tidal Music Converter on your Mac OS menu. Then change to 'Advanced' option. Here you can start to choose the output audio format, bit rate and so on.
Step 4. Back to the built-in Tidal Web Player on AudKeep. Then find the playlist you want to download. Once found, click on the target playlist. You will then see a 'add files' button in blue in AudKeep.
Step 5. Hit on the 'add files' button to import the playlist into AudKeep for downloading.
Step 6. Touch the 'Convert' button and AudKeep will start to download music from Tidal on Mac. When done, you will get Tidal music on Mac for use offline.
Part 3. How to Convert Music from Tidal for Mac with DRmare Audio Capture
To get Tidal music on Mac, you can also use the DRmare Audio Capture. It is an all-in-one audio recording program on the computer. It can help rip music from Tidal with original quality and full ID3 tags. Besides, it can capture any audio streaming on the computer. And it can export the audio tracks to MP3, AAC and more audio formats.
Step 1. Click on the 'Download' button above to download the DRmare Audio Capture. Then install and open it.
Step 2. Click on the '+' icon on DRmare main screen to add Tidal app in it. If the Tidal app was already in, then you can skip this step.
Step 3. Press on the 'audio' icon. Then you can go head to set the output audio format, sample rate and so on for Tidal on Mac.
Step 4. Back to the DRmare main interface, click on the Tidal app icon.
Step 5. Find and play the Tidal music you like. DRmare will then detect the audio. And you can see the recording process.
Step 6. When finished with the recording, click on the 'converted' icon to check the Tidal download music on Mac.
Part 4. How to Download Music from Tidal on Mac through Tidal-dl
Tidal-dl is one of the versions of Tidal-Media-Downloader on GitHub. The Tidal-Media-Downloader is an app that can help download tracks, playlists, videos and more from the Tidal website. The Tidal-dl supports Windows, Linux, Mac and Android systems. By the way, Tidal-gui is another version of the Tidal-Media-Downloader. Yet, it only works on Windows OS.
To download music from Tidal on Mac, here we will use the Tidal-dl. Please check how to download Tidal music on Mac by Tidal-dl below.
Step 1. Go to GitHub to download Tidal-dl on your computer.
Step 2. Open Tidal-dl. Then enter your username and password.
Step 3. Type '2' and then press the 'Enter' keyboard to go to set the parameters.
Step 4. Go to the Tidal music app to get the link address of the songs you want to download.
Step 5. Put the URL onto Tidal-dl to download Tidal music on Mac.
Part 5. Conclusion
There are 4 ways shown in this post for you to download music from Tidal on Mac. They include professional tools, recording tool and open-source tool. You can select from them according to your needs.
But it is worth mentioning that DRmare Tidal Music Converter in Part 1. It is really a nice tool for you. It helps to get music from Tidal on Mac without installing the Tidal Mac app. Then you can enjoy Tidal music on Mac offline. Besides, you can output Tidal music as the audio formats you like and save them to your Mac OS for use. You can also move Tidal music files from Mac to any other device or platform for offline playing.