Download Tidal on Mac for Offline Listening? Fixed!
Nowadays, Tidal is becoming more and more popular by users. It allows users to enjoy plenty of Tidal songs online. However, people also want to listen to Tidal music offline to save cellular data. But now, Tidal only allows users to download and listen to Tidal music offline on mobile. That is to say, with Tidal subscriptions, users can download Tidal HiFi songs or MQA songs for offline playing on mobile.
So, what's the solution to download music from Tidal on Mac for offline playing? Please take it ease. Here comes the solution. In the following parts, we will guide you how to get music on Tidal desktop Mac OS offline. Let's move on.
Part 1. Get Music from Tidal on Mac via DRmare Tidal Music Converter
We had known that Tidal app for Mac can't download Tidal music for offline listening. But no worry. You can get the issue fixed just via the DRmare Tidal Music Converter.
With Tidal Mac app, DRmare Tidal Music Converter supports you to download songs from Tidal on Mac for offline playing directly. It can help convert Tidal music to FLAC, MP3, WAV and so on with original quality. And you can edit the Tidal output audio parameters such as audio channel, sample rate, etc. as you want.
In addition, with the advanced technology, the DRmare Tidal Music Converter is able to get Tidal download Mac and convert in batch. That will save your time. After the conversion, the Tidal music files will be kept on your Mac computer. Then you can get songs on Tidal for Mac played offline without any limit. And you can move the converted Tidal songs from your Mac OS to any device you like for playing offline.
Part 2. How to Convert and Download Tidal on Mac
To get Tidal for Mac for offline listening, you need to do some preparations.
1. A Tidal app for Mac. If you haven't installed Tidal app on Mac, then please install it onto the desktop of your Mac OS.
2. The DRmare Tidal Music Converter. The tool to help you get Tidal music download on Mac for offline listening.
3. A valid Tidal account. Please check whether your Tidal account is active or not. If not, then please renew it.
Once prepared, then you can check out the steps as below to see how to get songs from Tidal on Mac via DRmare Tidal Music Converter.
- Step 1Load Tidal audio tracks to DRmare
- At the first step, please get the DRmare Tidal Music Converter downloaded and set up on your Mac computer. Then open it. Now, you will see the Tidal app displayed. Then go ahead to Tidal app. Find the audio tracks you like to download on Mac. If got, then copy and paste the link of the track to the search box on DRmare. By the way, you need to touch on the '+' button to get the tracks loaded into DRmare main screen.
- Step 2Alter Tidal audio preferences
- To get better listening experience of Tidal Mac, in this step, you need to alter the Tidal output audio parameters. Find the 'DRmare Tidal Music Converter' from your Mac OS menu. Then touch on it. Next, hit the Preferences option. In the new window, hit 'Convert', then you can set the format, bit rate, etc. of Tidal on Mac. When done, touch on the 'OK' button.
- Step 3Convert and get Tidal on Mac
- At this step, click the big 'Convert' button and you can get Tidal for Mac. The conversion process starts. Just wait for a moment. Once done, check the 'Converted' button at the bottom bar. It will show you the converted Tidal music files. Then you can click the 'search' icon to get Tidal music on your Mac computer. Now, you can play Tidal on Mac OS offline without any restriction.
Part 3. Conclusion
DRmare Tidal Music Converter is really a nice tool for you to get music from Tidal on Mac. Just with the Tidal app for Mac and DRmare program, then you can easily enjoy Tidal music on Mac offline. Besides, you can output Tidal music as the audio formats you like and save them to your Mac OS for using. You can move Tidal music files from Mac to any other device or platform for offline playing.
So, just get this powerful tool to enjoy Tidal music on Mac and other devices offline here.