For Tidal, it offers HiFi and MQA music sound quality for users. And there is no free plan of Tidal, users need to subscribe to Tidal Premium or HiFi plan to enjoy Tidal music at high quality. Besides, even with a Tidal subscription, users still can't download Tidal HiFi for offline listening on PC.
So, how to get Tidal HiFi download music offline on PC? You just need to find a third-party tool to help you. In this post, we will introduce the tool for you to download Tidal HiFi songs on PC as well as mobile phones. Let's take a look here and learn more.
Part 1. How to Download Tidal HiFi on PC
As it is not allowed to download Tidal HiFi on PC even with Tidal paid plans, you need to seek an alternative way to get Tidal HiFi music offline on computer.
To help you out, in this part, we will introduce a tool for you. It is DRmare Tidal Music Converter. It can download Tidal HiFi music offline on computer with original quality. And it can convert Tidal music to plain audio formats like FLAC, WAV, M4A and so on.
In addition, you can modify the output audio parameters of Tidal HiFi such as bit rate, channel, and more as you like. And the DRmare program can run at a fast speed to convert and download Tidal HiFi songs.
After then, you can save Tidal HiFi download music offline on your desktop for using anywhere and anytime.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter
Here is a guide for you to download Tidal HiFi via DRmare Tidal Music Converter. Just follow the steps below and learn how to perform.
- Step 1Import Tidal HiFi songs to DRmare program
- Please install DRmare Tidal Music Converter on your PC. Then open it. The Tidal app will start also. Then go to Tidal software and find the Tidal HiFi songs you like to download to desktop. Then get the link of the target tracks. Put the links to DRmare search bar and click '+' button one-by-one. And you will see tracks listed in the main screen of DRmare.
- Step 2Set Tidal HiFi output format
- Hit Menu icon at the top right on DRmare. Then select 'Preferences' from the drop-down list. And then you can see the setting window. Here you can hit 'Convert' option to begin to set the output audio parameters of Tidal HiFi music download. You can choose the audio format as MP3, AAC, etc. as you like. And you can alter the sample rate, channel, etc. for Tidal HiFi music according to your needs.
- Step 3Download Tidal HiFi music on PC
Now, press the big 'Convert' button on DRmare program. Then the downloading process will start. Few seconds later, all the Tidal HiFi music will be downloaded offline on PC. And you can hit the 'Converted' button to check them out on your computer.
Part 2. Download Tidal HiFi on Mobile Phones
"Can you download music from Tidal HiFi on mobile phones?" Of course. With Tidal HiFi plan, users can download Tidal HiFi music on mobile phones for offline listening. But you should note that only albums or playlists from Tidal can be downloaded for offline listening.
Here let's learn how to download Tidal HiFi Music on Mobile Phones step-by-step.
For Tidal Albums:
Step 1. Launch the Tidal app on your mobile phone.
Step 2. Browse or find the album from Tidal that you'd like to download.
Step 3. Open the album and switch the 'Download' button to blue. Then all the tracks of the target album will be added to the download queue for downloading.
For Tidal Playlists:
Step 1. On your mobile phone, open the Tidal app.
Step 2. Touch on 'My Collection' at the bottom bar of Tidal. Then click 'Playlists'.
Step 3. Choose the playlist with HiFi songs that you created before.
Step 4. Turn on the 'Download' button and the Tidal playlist will be ready to download.
When finished downloaded, hit 'My Collection' > 'Downloaded'. Then you can listen to Tidal HiFi offline on your mobile phone.
Part 3. The Verdict
From this post, you had learned how to download Tidal HiFi music offline on PC and mobile phones. Now you can follow the methods above to get Tidal HiFi download offline and enjoy Tidal music you like.
By the way, the DRmare Tidal Music Converter is a nice tool for you. With it, you can download any contents from Tidal for offline playback without any restriction. Just try it out here.