Get Apple Music on Huawei P30? Solved!
Q: "Can you get Apple Music on Huawei P30? I just bought the new mobile phone and try to listen to Apple Music songs on it. I really want to get some music. Any advice will be appreciated."
With the high technology and fashion design, Huawei P30 provides users a good experience. We know that Apple Music songs are popular among music lovers. To get Apple music tracks on Huawei P30, here we will show you the best way. Just go on reading.
Part 1. Use Apple Music on Huawei P30
Does Apple Music work on Huawei P30? Actually yes. Download Apple Music for Android App on Huawei P30. You can enjoy the songs from Apple Music app on Huawei P30 with your premium account and save them on your phone for playback. But once you cancel the subscription, you can not access the downloaded songs anymore. In addition, Apple Music songs are encoded with specific format. Therefore, to keep them forever on Huawei P30, you should change their formats.
DRmare Audio Converter aims to convert Apple Music songs to MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, M4A and M4B files. So you can play the Apple Music on Huawei P30 without the Apple Music app after you have the format conversion done. The DRmare software keeps songs' ID3 tags and enables you to customize the output parameters. Running at 30 faster speed, you can get the lossless music files on your computer within a few minutes.
With the converted songs, you can upload them to your phone and listen to them with no network connection. Moreover, you can send the files to other devices for playback.
Best Apple Music Converter for Huawei P30
- Get Apple Music on Huawei P30 easily for offline playing.
- Convert Apple Music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC for Huawei P30.
- Preserve lossless music quality and songs' ID3 tags.
- Works at 30X faster speed with liftime free update and technic support.
Part 2. Transfer Apple Music to Huawei P30 - What to Do
Now let's start the conversion between Apple Music and Huawei P30. It's easy to finish it. Just take steps to the following tips.
Please prepare the tools below before you do the operation.
1.DRmare Audio Converter.
2.iTunes app with songs you plan to convert for Huawei P30.
- Step 1Load Apple Music Tracks to DRmare Program
- Add songs to your iTunes library. Open the DRmare Audio Converter on your computer. Hit the first "Load Library" button on the bottom of the home screen. Pick the songs for conversion. Drag them to the conversion window. Or add them to the window from the iTunes library.
- Step 2Make Output Settings for Huawei P30
- Click the "Format" icon on the right of the interface. A new window will pop up. Tap on the format you want to set and customize the channel, codec, bit rate and sample rate. You can also reset the folder for output tracks by clicking the "Converted" icon. Press on the "Preference" button on the top, you are able to archive the output tracks by Artist or Album.
- Step 3Convert Apple Music Tracks for Huawei P30
It's time for the conversion. Drop your mouse on the "Convert" button to let it begin. The data of the songs like title, album cover, group, genre, year, etc. will be all preserved for you. The converted songs are saved in the output folder.
Note: You will get a one-third converted music file if you use a free version of DRmare Audio Converter. To gain a whole file, you are supposed to pay for the DRmare software. In addition, the DRmare tool is designed for personal use not for commercial use.
- Step 4Upload Apple Music Songs to Huawei P30
- Use the USB cable to link your computer with your phone. Copy the converted Apple Music files and paste them to the folder of your phone. Then you can freely listen to Apple Music offline on Huawei P30.
More Tips: How to Add Songs to Apple Music on Huawei P30
If you find some new songs and want to add them to Apple Music for playing on Huawei P30, there are two methods for you as below. Then you can get the converted songs with the help of the DRmare Audio Converter and enjoy them on Huawei P30 with ease.
iCloud Music Library
If you subscribe to Apple Music, you are allowed to upload songs to iCloud Music Library for free. Here is the guide for you to move your songs to the library.
1. Open the iTunes app. Log into it.
2. Tap on the "File" > "Add File to Library" or "Add Folder to Library" to import your music files.
3. Select the songs you want to add. Press on "My Music" > "Add to iCloud Music Library".
4. When the songs are synced, a green mark beside the song will turn up. Then you can add it with songs to a playlist on Apple Music.
Add Songs Directly from Apple Music
1. Launch the Apple Music app.
2. Search for the songs you want with the keywords.
3. Click the "+" button to get it. Then the songs will stay in your library.
4. Hit the "..." menu and select "make available offline" to play the song without an internet connection.