"Is there any way on how to record music from Apple Music?" Apple Music has become popular due to its crystal clear quality and the large fan base of Apple devices. Besides, Apple Music offers a 3-months free trial subscription. This makes it the first choice for audiophiles.
Yet, Apple Music is DRM protected. The songs will miss after 3 months if you don't pay for the subscription fee. So to save all songs, you can try to record Apple Music offline. Here in this post, we will guide you on how to record from Apple Music in several ways. Just check them out and learn more details.
Part 1. How to Record Apple Music Losslessly by DRmare Audio Converter
So, how to record music from Apple Music? In this part, we will show you the best way on how to do that.
Do you want to record the lossless version of Apple Music songs? And do you have hundreds or thousands of Apple Music you want to save to your computer?
If so, you can try the tool here. It is DRmare Apple Music Converter. And it is the best Apple Music recorder for you. With it, you can record Apple Music you want within 1 click.
It is designed for converting iTunes songs, Apple Music, and iTunes audiobooks. It also can record and convert plain audio files from your computer. It combines smart automatic converting and background acceleration technology. You can convert Apple Music with up to 30X faster speed. No matter how many songs you have, you can finish converting them within a short time.
Within this tool, you can alter the output audio parameters of Apple Music as you want. After converting, you can then enjoy Apple Music on any device you want offline.
DRmare Apple Music Converter
How to Record Music from Apple Music via DRmare Apple Music Converter
After learning DRmare Audio Converter, now please download the free trial version of it. Then follow us to see how to record Apple music for use offline.
- Step 1Import Apple Music into DRmare
- Before we get started, please make sure you have logged in to iTunes. And ensure that you prepared all the Apple Music songs you want to record to MP3 first. Then you can click the "Add Files" button. The DRmare software will pop up you the browse window to import all M4P files within 1 click.
- Step 2Select to record Apple Music to MP3
- DRmare Audio Converter supports many output formats like MP3, M4A, AAC, and so on. You can choose the format you want. Here we will choose to convert Apple Music to MP3. This is because it has a balanced size and high sound quality. As MP3 is preset by default in DRmare, so you don't need to make any change to it. Besides, you can alter the codec, bitrate, and more for Apple Music songs.
- Step 3Record Apple Music losslessly
- Now you can click "Convert" button, then all the Apple Music files will be recorded and saved offline. After the process, you can head to the "converted" icon to find the music files on your computer.
- Video Tutorial How to Record Apple Music with DRmare Audio Converter
- For your convenience, you can also visit this video tutorial to learn how to record from Apple Music:
1. Batch converting technology, save your time
2. Keep lossless quality of the Apple Music songs
3. Retain original high fidelity quality
1. The premium version is not free
Part 2. How to Record Apple Music Free
For users who want to record music from Apple Music for free, here is a free way for you. If you need the music playing on your computer, you can try the top 5 free streaming audio recorders. Among them, Audacity is an outstanding one. It is not only easy to use but also has powerful features.
How to Record from Apple Music by Audacity
Step 1. Download and install Audacity for free from its own official website. And then launch it, you will see the main screen.
Step 2. Launch iTunes and start to play Apple Music from your computer.
Step 3. Click the red record button from Audacity. It will start to record the Apple Music song from your computer.
Note: Please don't do any other actions on your computer. Otherwise, it may affect the quality of the recorded audio.
Step 4. When the song ends, you can click the stop button on the Audacity.
Step 5. Now you can try to edit the song such as trimming the blank segment out, reducing noise and adding some audio effects. Once done, you can tap "File" menu > "Export" > "Export as MP3" to record Apple Music to MP3.
1. It is easy and intuitive
2. A lot of editing features like other commercial software
3. It is completely free
1. Only records one song at a time. If you record a playlist, all the songs will be combined together.
2. The output quality is easy to be affected if some other apps run on your computer.
3. Takes real time to record songs which is time-consuming.
Part 3. How to Record Apple Music via DRmare Audio Capture
DRmare Audio Capture is another tool that can help record music from Apple Music. It can also record audio tracks from Spotify, Tidal, YouTube videos and more streaming services. You can also play the local music files from your computer and record them via this tool.
This tool can record and convert music tracks to plain audio files. It can save them as MP3, AAC, M4A and other common audio formats. And it can keep the original quality of the soundtracks. Also, you can edit the recorded audio files within this tool as you want. After then, you can store the music files on your computer for use anytime and anywhere.
How to Use DRmare Audio Capture
Step 1. Click on the 'Download' button above to download and install DRmare Audio Capture. Or go to DRmare Audio Capture official webpage to get the program to your computer. After then, open it.
Step 2. Press on the 'audio format' icon. Then you can set the output format to record Apple Music. You can choose MP3, M4B or other formats from the list.
Step 3. Touch on the 'iTunes' icon at the DRmare main screen. Then you can start to play Apple Music you want to record and convert.
Step 4. Hit the 'Save' button to keep the recorded Apple Music to your computer.
Step 5. Go to the 'history' icon to check the Apple Music files at the target folder.
1. Support to record audios from many sources
2. Allow to trim the recorded audio tracks
3. Save audios with high quality
1. Not free
Part 4. How to Screen Record Apple Music with TunesKit Screen Recorder
TunesKit Screen Recorder is a good choice to record music from Apple Music. It can help capture video and audio from your computer. And you can adjust the output settings and more as you want.
How to Screen Record Apple Music with Audio by TunesKit Screen Recorder
Step 1. Download and install TunesKit Screen Recorder from its official webpage. Then open it and also launch iTunes program.
Step 2. Click on the 'audio' icon next to the 'REC' button.
Step 3. Touch on the gear icon to set the output format and other settings for Apple Music.
Step 4. Hit on the 'REC' button and go to iTunes to play the music you want to record.
Step 5. Click on 'stop' icon to finish the process. And then you will get the recorded Apple Music files.
1. Record music from Apple Music and other sources
2. Capture audios and videos in high quality
3. Save audios with high quality
1. Not free
Part 5. How to Record Apple Music Online by Apowersoft
If you want to record Apple Music online, then you shouldn't miss Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder. It can help record music in various formats like MP3, WMA and so on. It can also capture sound from the computer and Microphone.
How to Use Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder
Step 1. Go to the official webpage of Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder.
Step 2. Touch on the 'Start Recording' button to set up the tool on your browser and enable the launcher.
Step 3. Choose the 'System sound' at the pop-up window.
Step 4. Click on the 'Start' button and then play the music.
Step 5. Once recorded, go to the 'Recording list'. Then hit on 'Open folder' to get the recorded Apple Music songs.
1. Capture music from music streaming services, video websites and more
2. Convert soundtracks to AAC, OGG, WAV, MP3 and so on
3. Support to edit the audio tracks
1. Sometimes not stable
There are 5 best ways to help record Apple Music in this post. You can choose from the free, online and best ways as you want. Besides, if you try the DRmare Audio Converter, you not only can record music from Apple Music. You can also convert iTunes music, Audible audiobooks and so on. Then you can move the Apple Music songs to the device you want for listening offline.