Part 1. How to Record Apple Music by a Free Streaming Audio Recorder
Audio recording is a very standard features for many devices like iPhone, Android, computers and so on. Take computers for example, you can use the screen recorder like Windows Game Bar or Mac QuickTime Player to record any screen videos with music playing on your computer directly without installing any third party software.
If you just need the music playing on your computer, you can also try the top 5 free streaming audio recorders. Among them, Audacity is an outstanding one. It is not only easy to use but also has powerful features.
Step 1. Download and install Audacity for free from its own official website and then launch it, you will see the main screen.
Step 2. Launch iTunes and start to play Apple Music from your computer.
Step 3. Click the red record button from the Audacity, it will start to record the Apple Music song from your computer. Note: Please don't do any other actions on your computer, else it may affect the quality of the recorded audio.
Step 4. When the song end, you can click the stop button on the Audacity.
Step 5. Now you can try to edit the song such as trimming the blank segment out, reducing noise and adding some audio effects. When it is done, you can top "File" menu > "Export" > "Export as MP3" to record Apple Music as MP3.
1. It is easy and intuitive.
2. A lot of editing features like other commercial software.
3. It is completely free.
1. It can only record one song at a time. If you record a playlist, all the songs will be combined together.
2. The output quality is easily to be affected if some other apps running on your computer such as popup windows.
3. It takes real time to record songs which is time-consuming.