Clementine Music Player is a free and open-source music player, which is available for Windows, Mac OS and Unix-like. And as a cross-platform music player and a media library organizer, it allows users to manage their local music collection along with content from various online services, including Apple Music and others.
However, Apple Music songs are in DRM-ed M4P format, this will restrict you to play Apple Music outside Apple devices. Thus, if you want to play Apple Music on Clementine Music Player, you could have a look at the post below. In this post, we will focus on how to import Apple Music to Clementine Music Player.
Part 1. Best Tool to Transfer Apple Music to Clementine Music Player
Since there are many Apple Music converters in the market, here we would like to introduce DRmare Apple Music to Clementine Converter for Mac to you. It is a professional converter for Apple Music, which not only can remove DRM protection from Apple Music, but also can convert M4P Apple Music songs in MP3 and other formats. And it can batch converts Apple Music songs in a faster speed and keep the lossless quality. With it, you also can convert iTunes audio files, Audible audiobooks and other audios. After converting, you can play the converted audios on other devices for offline playback.
Here you could download the DRmare Converter by clicking the "Download" button and then install it on your computer.
DRmare Apple Music to Clementine Converter
Part 2. Convert Apple Music to Clementine Music Player Step-by-step
In this part, you can follow these steps to convert Apple Music. You just need several clicks and then you can get the converted Apple Music for use and transfer to Clementine Music Player.
- Step 1Import Apple Music songs
Before starting to convert Apple Music songs, here you should make sure that you had downloaded Apple music and the songs can be played well in iTunes. Then launch the DRmare Converter and click "Add Files" button to import Apple Music songs and the program will upload the songs you add automatically, you just wait for the upload process.
- Step 2Select output format for Clementine
- As for the output formats, we support MP3, AAC and other formats and you can see a pop-up window by clicking "Format" button. Then you could set MP3 as the output format for Clementine Music Player, because it is of high compatibility. If you want your Apple Music songs become special, you also can personalize the channel, sample rate or other parameters for them as you want.
- Step 3Begin to convert Apple Music songs
- After you finish setting, you can click "Convert" button at the bottom right of the program and start to convert Apple Music songs. Then the program will convert all the songs automatically with a faster speed. During the converting process, you don't need to sit in front of your computer and wait for it, you can leave and do other things. When the converting process completes, the converted Apple Music songs will be saved on your computer, you could check it.
Part 3. How to Import Apple Music to Clementine Music Player
Now, the DRM-ed Apple Music songs are DRM-free and you can transfer to Clementine Music Player. Please follow the bellowing steps to import Apple Music to Clementine Music Player.
Step 1: Launch Clementine Music Player on your computer, then click "Tool" >> "Preferences".
Step 2: Click "Music Library" in the sidebar of the preferences dialog box. Then click "Add New Folder" to add folders where you save the converted Apple Music to your music library.
Step 3: Clementine Music Player will scan the folders and then will add them to your music library automatically.
After the 3 steps, now you can play Apple Music on Clementine Music Player freely.