How to Play Apple Music on Huawei Mate 30 Pro
Designed with an ultra-curved screen, Huawei Mate 30 Pro extends the horizon for an ultimate viewing experience. More importantly, it is equipped with Kirin 990 and supports 5G networks. With so fast network speed, there's no doubt Huawei Mate 30 Pro could be a perfect device to listen to music streams.
It is universally known that products of Apple family enjoy high popularity in the world. So more and more people tend to listen to Apple Music songs through the Apple Music app on Android devices. Yet it is unstable while you launch the app on Huawei Mate 30 Pro as some errors may occur unexpectedly.
For a better experience, you can follow us. Here we will offer you a better approach to listen to Apple Music on Huawei Mate 30 Pro.
Part 1. The Solution to Transfer Apple Music to Huawei Mate 30 Pro
The formats of audio files of Huawei Mate 30 Pro includes MP3, MP4, OGG, AMR, AAC, FLAC, WAV, MIDI, etc. But Apple Music only supports the format of M4P. Thus if you transfer Apple Music to Huawei Mate 30 Pro without using Apple Music for the Android app, you would not be successful as the formats are not compatible.
To figure it out, we recommend you a powerful tool - DRmare Audio Converter. The software aims to convert Apple Music to MP3 and other plain formats including AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, etc. which are suitable with Huawei Mate 30 Pro. Hence you can access Apple Music songs on Huawei Mate 30 Pro with ease.
Besides, DRmare Audio Converter runs at 30X faster speed in the process. All the ID3 tags will be saved at the same time. What's more, you have the right to edit them personally and add some effects, if you want to. All the music files are losslessly kept after the conversion. With the help of this smart tool, you can definitely transfer Apple Music to Huawei Mate 30 Pro for playback.
Part 2. How to Stream Apple Music on Huawei Mate 30 Pro
Before the conversion, you need to download the songs of Apple Music on iTunes. And another thing you should know is that we offer you a trial version to try. If you want to unlock the limitation, please buy a full version.
- Step 1Launch DRmare Apple Music Converter
- Just click the "Download" icon on the website of DRmare Audio Converter, the program will thereby be installed. Then launch it. You will see a clean interface. And several buttons are on the bottom.
- Step 2Add Apple Music songs for Huawei Mate 30 Pro
- When you launch the converter, the iTunes app will be opened automatically. Hit the left buttons in the conversion window. Then you could import the files you want to transfer from iTunes Library or your computer. Moreover, you can drag the songs in iTunes and drop them to the interface.
- Step 3Customize the output settings for Huawei Mate 30 Pro
- Having prepared the songs for conversion, you need to set the output preferences for Huawei Mate 30 Pro. You can select MP3, AAC, FLAC, or WAV from the six ones as the output format so that the songs would be playable on Huawei Mate 30 Pro. For a better quality, you can also customize the parameters like the codec, channel, sample rate, and bit rate.
- In addition, the holder of the files can be reset by yourself. The output tracks can be archived by Artist/Album or Artist. Click the songs on the conversion window, you can rename them and edict the ID3 tags such as cover, title, composer, grouping, etc. Furthermore, the files could be spilt into several segments. And you can also adjust the volume, speed and pitch of the songs.
- Step 4Transfer Apple Music for Huawei Mate 30 Pro
- After uploading all the Apple Music songs to DRmare software, please click the "Convert" button to convert them. Within several seconds you can get the transferred Apple Music with lossless quality. All the converted files will be found in the history holder.
- Step 5Stream Apple Music on Huawei Mate 30 Pro
- Now you gain the converter Apple Music songs with the help of the DRmare Audio Converter. Connect your phone to your computer and import the songs to it. Then you can stream Apple Music on Huawei Mate 30 Pro immediately.
Part 3. In Conclusion
From the above all, we can learn that users can play the Apple Music songs on Huawei Mate 30 Pro with the Apple Music app although some problems may turn out. Another way to play Apple Music on Huawei Mate 30 Pro is to transfer the format with DRmare Audio Converter.
It can be seen that it's easy and quick to download and save Apple Music songs to Huawei Mate 30 Pro with DRmare Audio Converter. The converted Apple Music songs on Huawei Mate 30 Pro are lossless kept. Consequently, the format conversion enables you to stream Apple Music on Huawei Mate 30 Pro or any other device.