Best Way to Play Apple Music on VLC Media Player
VLC Media Player is a free and cross-platform media player and media server. It can work on mobile devices and computer. So, you can use it on Windows and Mac computer, Android, iOS devices and so on. And you can play audio and video files of many formats like MP4, WMV, AAC, FLAC and more.
But if you want to play Apple Music on VLC Media Player, you will find it difficult. That is because Apple Music is protected. That is to say, you can use Apple Music files on other platforms directly. So, if you want to do that, you need to rip the protection from Apple Music first.
To help you out, in this post, we will introduce a powerful tool to you. With this tool, you can easily remove protection from Apple Music files. And then you can add Apple Music to VLC Media Player for playing without any limit.
Part 1. Get Apple Music on VLC Media Player - Best Tool
As Apple Music files is protected, how can you download Apple Music files to VLC? No worry. In this part, we will show you professional tool to you.
This tool is DRmare Apple Music Converter. It can help get Apple Music as plain audio files for VLC Media Player. With it, you can easily rip the protection from all your downloaded Apple Music files. It can convert Apple Music songs to MP3, M4A, FLAC and more other audio formats. Thus, you can add and play Apple Music on VLC without any limitation.
In addition, DRmare Apple Music Converter allows you to edit the output audio parameters like sample rate, channel and more. With the advanced technology, this tool can run at a fast conversion speed. It can keep original sound quality and full metadata during the conversion. Once converted, you can get Apple Music to VLC Media Player for listening.
Part 2. How to Convert Apple Music for VLC Media Player
DRmare Apple Music Converter is such a great tool to get Apple Music for VLC. Now, you can see how to convert and get Apple Music on VLC Media Player via DRmare Audio Converter. Please just follow the steps below and go ahead.
- Step 1Add downloaded Apple Music tracks to DRmare
- Please set up the DRmare Audio Converter on your computer first. Once done, open it. And the iTunes program displayed also. Click the 'Add Files' button at the left side on DRmare. Then you can choose your favorite Apple Music songs for converting. When added, you will see the songs on DRmare main screen.
- Step 2Set Apple Music to plain format for VLC
- To play Apple Music on VLC well, you need to change the audio format for Apple Music. Please hit on the 'audio' icon on DRmare program. Then a 'Format Setting' window pops up. There you can start to set the audio format as MP3, FLAC, etc. for Apple Music to VLC. And you can reset the codec, bit rate, and other audio parameters as you want. When done, please touch on the 'OK' button.
- Step 3Convert Apple Music to VLC Media Player
- Here comes to the last step to get Apple Music on VLC. Hit the 'Convert' button and DRmare program will convert Apple Music files to VLC for you. Once done the conversion, go to the 'Converted' icon. Here you can find the converted Apple Music files on your computer.
Part 3. How to Add Apple Music to VLC Media Player
Now, you Apple Music files is saved as local files on your computer. Then you can easily add and play Apple Music on VLC Media Player. Below we will show you how to import Apple Music to VLAC Media Player in detail steps for you. Please check it out.
Step 1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your own computer.
Step 2. Hit the 'Media' on the top of VLC main screen.
Step 3. Choose 'Open File' or 'Open Folder' to choose the converted Apple Music you like. Then the music files will be added to VLC for playing. Or, you can drag & drop Apple Music to VLC directly.
Step 4. Touch on 'Play' to play Apple Music on VLC Media Player.
Part 4. The Verdict
With DRmare Apple Music Converter, you can easily play Apple Music on VLC Media Player. By using this tool, you can get Apple Music as plain audio formats to be compatible with VLC. And you can alter audio parameters of Apple Music for VLC, so that you can enjoy a better listening experience of Apple Music. Besides that, after getting Apple Music as local files, you can play Apple Music on Roku, Google Home and so on without any restriction.