Samsung Note 9 is the latest smartphone from the Galaxy Note line which has a good reputation of cutting-edge hardware and technology. It was released in August 2018 and rated as the best smartphone of the year 2018. Compared to the Galaxy S9, last year's Note 8 or other Android mobile phones, it really has some innovations. Such as the 1440P Super AMOLED display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, all-day 4000 mAh large battery, S-Pen, AKG tuned stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos.
Besides, it retains the original headphone jack. This makes it even attracted than the iPhone XS which has removed such a great feature. If you are switching from iPhone to Android phone or you just want to transfer music to Samsung Note 9 for listening etc., you can follow this tips to play Apple Music on Samsung Galaxy phones.
Part 1. Official Way to Import Apple Music to Samsung Note 9
Apple and Samsung are two tech giants. There is cooperation and competition between each other.
For iTunes songs which you have bought or other created songs by yourself, you can move them anywhere freely including Samsung phones. Just copy & paste them by using an USB cable or you can simply send them through online chatting tools.
However, this is not the case for Apple Music which are combined with the DRM copyright protection. Under this encryption, the songs need to be authorized by iTunes first. Since there is not an iTunes for Android, you can't directly copy and play the music.
Fortunately, Apple has recognized the large requirements of Android users and developed the Android app to solve this issue.
What You Need to Play Apple Music on Non-Apple Devices
1. Apple Music for Android app.
2. Samsung Galaxy Note 9 mobile phone.
3. Apple Music premium subscription $9.95/month.
Steps to Play Apple Music on Galaxy Note 9
If you are a new user of Apple Music, you can simply sign in to play music directly. For old users who has created a large library of songs, they turn on iCloud Media Server to help sync the curated songs and playlists.
Step 1. Download and install the Apple Music app to Note 9 from the Google Play store.
Step 2. Launch the app and sign in with your Apple Music account and password. You need to input your credit card info to start the 3-month free trial if you are a new user.
Step 3. Usually your own playlists will be synced from iCloud automatically. If not, please go back to your original device to turn on the iCloud Media Server.
Part 2. Remove DRM Protection to Listen to Apple Music on Note 9 for Free
The Apple Music for Android app is not as stable as the iOS one and there is few update for the Android versions. So sometimes you may encounter Apple Music Android problems due to the DRM limitations. Yet compared to iTunes songs, you have to keep paying for the subscription fee $9.95/month.
If you'd like to play Apple Music on your Galaxy Note 9 for free without any problems just like your own iTunes music, now there is a great way to help you. You can encode the Apple Music M4P to common MP3 files by using DRmare Apple Music to Galaxy Note 9 for Mac/Windows.
This tool looks pretty simple but it has pretty powerful features under its nifty interface. One of the exclusive feature is that it can preview your DRM protected songs in real time. With it, you will improve the efficiency and productivity highly when converting DRM tracks. For more info, you can check it below.
View also: Top 5 Free Streaming Audio Recorders
Top Features of DRmare Apple Music Converter
With AKG tuned stereo speakers, Note 9 is one of best phones for enjoying music on the go. The instruction to convert Apple Music to Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is same to any other Android phones such as Galaxy S9, Huawei Mate 10/20, P10/P20 and much more. Now let's follow the instruction to do that.
- Step 1Install and start DRmare software
- First, please click the download button above to download and install DRmare software to your computer. When it is installed completely, please double click the icon on the desktop to launch it.
- Step 2Import Apple Music M4P songs
- DRmare is designed to download local music files. Please make sure you have saved the M4P songs offline first. Then drag & drop to add the songs from iTunes to the DRmare main screen.
- Step 3Customize output files
- Next, you can change the format and parameters of the songs for your Note 9. Generally speaking, Samsung music player supports to play almost all the formats. So you just need to choose just the one format you want directly and customize the codec, channel, sample rate, bit rate. Here I'd like to choose MP3.
- Step 4Convert Apple Music to Samsung Note 9
- At last, you can click "Convert" to encode the Apple Music to DRM free MP3 in batch. Within a quick time, you will get all the common audio files. If you still have more files to convert, you can repeat the same steps again.
Part 3. Transfer Music to Samsung Note 9
Samsung has released several data transferring tools including Samsung Kies, Smart Switch. And there are a lot of third party phone transferring tools such as Wondershare MobileGo. These tools can help you manage multiple kinds of data including contacts, apps, music, video, text and much more. As for the music files, actually there are other better ways to do that without the need of other tools.
Drag & drop the music files
1. Connect Samsung Note 9 to your computer via an USB cable.
2. Open the Windows Explorer or Mac Finder, you will see the Note 9 device icon.
3. Click the device icon to open the phone internal storage.
4. You can choose a folder you want and then you can drag & drop the converted Apple Music to the Note 9.
5. Open the Samsung Music Player, browse the audio files to start playback.
It may take up some space to store the music files. If there is not enough space on your phone, you can also refer to this instruction to upload Apple Music to Google Play. You can upload up to 5000 songs for free.
If you still have any questions, please don't hesitate to leave your comment below.