Transfer Songs from Apple Music to OnePlus 7/7T? Solved!
Q: "I am an Apple Music fan. Recently I want to transfer songs from Apple Music to OnePlus 7. I need to pay for it. But is there any way for me to get Apple Music on OnePlus for free?"
OnePlus 7/7T are mobile phones which run Oxygen OS over the top of Android. Yet you are not allowed to import Apple Music to OnePlus 7 or 7T from your computer directly even if you are subscribing to the Apple Music plan. What's the reason? How to solve it? Let's get the answer in this article!
Part 1. Why You Can't Transfer Songs from Apple Music to OnePlus 7 or 7T
Apple Music is formed in M4P. But OnePlus 7/7T supports common audio formats like MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, etc. So Apple Music track is not available to be streamed from computer to OnePlus 7 or 7T for playing.
That's to say, you have no way to transfer Apple Music to OnePlus 7/7T except that you change the format of songs from Apple Music to an ordinary one that is suitable for OnePlus. After that you can sync the Apple Music stored on your computer to OnePlus phones.
Tips：To enjoy Apple Music songs on OnePlus 7 and 7T, you can install Music app on it. The Music app is an official Apple Music app for iOS and Android devices.
You can use Apple Music Android app to play Apple Music playlists on your OnePlus 7 or 7T. But you should know that you have to make a subscription while you are using the app. You are inspired to subscribe to the plans: Family at $14.99/month, Individual at $9.99 per month as well as Student at $4.99 every month. Luckily, you are allowed to get the service for free in 3 months before you make your decision on whether you would subscribe to the plan.
Part 2. Get Apple Music Playlists on OnePlus 7 and 7T - Best Way
We tell you above that you need to convert the format of Apple Music for OnePlus 7 and 7T in order to transfer downloaded Apple Music from computer to OnePlus. Is there any effective tool for this? Of course yes. The DRmare Audio Converter is well-designed for format conversion from M4P to MP3, AAC, M4A, FLAC and so on. You can finally get lossless Apple Music for OnePlus no matter you are a free user or a subscriber of Apple Music.
Besides, the DRmare Apple Music Converter helps you preserve the title, composer, group, genre, year and other information of Apple Music songs. Thus, you can easily make different music groups on OnePlus. The DRmare Apple Music to OnePlus Converter runs at a 30X faster speed. Consequently, you can get Apple Music tracks free forever within a short time.
DRmare Audio Converter
Want to know about the detailed steps of transferring tracks from Apple Music to OnePlus 7 or 7T? Here we go!
- Step 1Stream Apple Music Songs to DRmare
- Install the DRmare Audio Converter and iTunes app on your computer. Launch the DRmare program. The iTunes app will be opened at the same time. Add some songs to the iTunes library for conversion. Then drag the Apple Music tracks to the conversion window. Or you can tap on the first 'Add Files' button on the left of the interface to load the songs.
- Step 2Set Output Parameters for OnePlus 7 or 7T
- On the top right, there is a 'Preference' icon. Hit it. You can archive output tracks by Artist/Album or Artist and reset the file folder. What's more, you can choose your favorite output format for OnePlus 7/7T and customize the channel, bit rate and sample rate to enhance the quality.
- Step 3Convert Apple Music for OnePlus 7/7T
Hit the 'Convert' button. Then the DRmare Apple Music Converter will start to download Apple Music playlists to the output folder on your computer. You can get the converted Apple Music files in a few minutes.
Note: The DRmare Audio Converter only permits you to gain one-third of each converted Apple Music track. You can unlock the restriction by buying the DRmare tool.
- Step 4Upload Apple Music Playlists to OnePlus 7 or 7T
Now you are able to transfer the converted songs from Apple Music to OnePlus 7/7T via a USB cable. You can finish the process with just two steps below.
1. Link OnePlus 7 or 7T with your computer through the USB cable.
2. Move the converted Apple Music files to the music folder of OnePlus.
In the end, you can get Apple Music songs on your OnePlus 7/7T for offline listening anytime.